Currently reading:
MxF Anything and Everything, Come Take a Look!

Hello-lifebound

Queen of Conspiracy
Local time
Today 4:55 AM
I prefer third person and multi-paragraph responses- I typically post 2-5, 4+ sentence paragraphs, though I'll typically attempt to match my roleplay partner! Grammar is fairly important to me, as well as spelling, just so I can understand what's being said!
I'm not too interested in smut-centric rps, sorry. I prefer heavy plot with a bit of smut! I usually go for a 70-30 ratio of plot to smut.

Plot, characters, relationships, and character development are important to me! The way characters interact and the sort of dynamics they hold are what make things interesting, if you ask me.

As for references and character sheets, I'm fine with whatever! I prefer giving descriptions/using my own drawn references for my characters, as most of my characters that I'll be using are ones that I've created for stories and stuff. I am willing to make new ones for rps I'm interested in, but more often than not I'm probably going to go with one of my existing characters!

With all that boring info out of the way, on to the ideas!
-Fantasy
-Sci-fi/cyberpunk/aliens
-Slice-Of-Life
-Supernatural
All the little plotbunnies are just suggestions, and are ones that I already have characters/starters that I use on Mxrp. I'm always willing to create new characters, and I love seeing what other ideas you may have!

The main existing ones will be below! Stars indicate my current interest level/craving!

Fantasy
- A Disney-esque fantasy world! Bright colors and animals, princes and princesses, and an innocent little baker girl trying to make enough money to buy her mom a new headstone. There's a few different scenarios that can happen with this one! You can be any sort of character you'd like. The baker is a sweet, optimistic young lady who just wants everyone to be happy. ***
-Normal fantasy!
-A mercenary is hired to protect a member of the royal family from danger during a long, diplomatic voyage. *
-Alternatively, a member of the royal family of one kingdom is sent to visit that of another in their home kingdom, either for marriage, trade, or to announce war.
-A renown pirate captain catches sight of a curious merperson, and won't rest until they have it in their possession. ****
-The classic tavern scene.
-A queen of rot and decay is consuming the land, turning it into her own new kingdom. She must be stopped, before the whole world is cast in the darkness.
-The prized gladiator of the king has managed to escape. She tries to hide, but given her stature- and her curse- she's far too recognizable. Perhaps a kind soul would save the gruesome stranger? **
-An angry princess refuses to marry, despite the crumbling of her kingdom. Her father and brothers having been beheaded, her people starving, and her mother's tongue having been cut, she's the only hope for her home... but the pressure isn't enough to stop her from attempting to run away. *
-Modern fantasy!
-A gruff half-elf just trying to help his dad at his restaurant, while dealing with his unsavory reputation.
-A prince of a mystical modern kingdom has taken a vacation. Needless to say the reporters followed him, and in his attempt to hide from the cameras, ends up stumbling into a stranger/familiar face. *

Sci-Fi
-An experimental alien android is on the loose in the galaxy, causing chaos in her wake as she attempts to avoid the company that created her. The bounty on her head is extreme, but anyone encountering the android would know that the reward comes at a steep cost. ***

-An agent of the Intergalactic Improbability and Timeline Protection Agency isn't nearly as respectable as her title makes her seem. A force of chaos with very few morals, who does as she pleases and gets her job done. With many dubious crimes sat under her belt, her reputation of infamy is known through the galaxy.

-Humans have made it to space long ago. They've integrated with other races, created a multi-planet empire; trade and knowledge spanned the stars, until a small group of humans attacked the largest galactic hub and started a war. Since then, humans have been ostracized, killed, and ridiculed. One young woman remains at the site of the war's beginning, searching the rubble of the hub for the only person she trusts, whom had last been seen there all those years ago. While she hasn't found them yet, she does meet someone new. **

-The trade of humans as pets is a massive underground business throughout the galaxy. Only the wealthiest could afford them- and only the bravest could extract them from their little blue planet. **

Supernatural
Literally anything goes here. I've got vampires, demons, werewolves, ghosts, shapeshifting monsterpeople, angels, gods/goddesses, witches and dryads and merfolk and nymphs, and many, many more. ****

Slice-of-Life
I don't have any particular scenarios for this one, mostly, but I have different characters for different situations/vibes that you may want.
-Rosie Stewart: A sweet, oblivious, optimistic young woman who could find good in the devil if left in the same room as him. She's got the patience of a saint; she frequently ends up hurt because of it, but Rosie can bounce back. She's a ball of sunshine, and will take any opportunity to forgive. It's almost unhealthy. Stalkers, demons, cryptids of any sort- they work well with this innocent woman, as well as other normal people. ***

-Janet McGuire: A far less sweet individual. A nineteen-year-old highschool dropout in the seventies/eighties, Janet has a rough relationship with anyone outside her tight-knit group of old friends. She's aggressive, dangerous, and won't hesitate to beat someone up with a baseball bat- including her own father. He's one of the reasons for her behavior, after all. Janet has a difficult time with emotions and relationships due to her past, and with her, mentions of triggering subjects (self harm, suicide, drug use, murder, etc) is to be expected. Pairs well with both wholesome characters as well as incredibly messed up ones. *****

-Jessie McDaniels: A bubbly college student. Rich, blonde, captain of the cheer team, quarterback boyfriend; Jessie has it all. That being said, she doesn't feel... satisfied with it. She isn't quite sure how to explain it. The loneliness of a big house with her parents always travelling for work, having to create a persona for the power and status at her school, a boyfriend she despises. Jessie would much rather be anywhere else, doing anything else, with anyone else. She's a suck-up to teachers and a fantastic student, but those she's taken a liking to know just how wild she can be. Pairs well with more nerdy individuals. **

-Leela Barnes: Dumbass Supreme. Lee is generally chaotic, never removes her flannel, and has a tendency to find herself in various forms of trouble. She's stubborn, outspoken, and always willing to throw hands... even if she isn't the best fighter, and ends up getting her butt kicked more often than not. That won't stop her, though. She's generally unfazed by strange creatures and situations, and usually cracks jokes about whatever situation she's gotten herself into. Be it hopping fences and raiding abandoned amusement parks or breaking into her friends' houses with a six-pack and snacks, Leela isn't the best with judgement calls. Stick her in Hell and she'll try to fistfight Lucifer. ***

-And plenty more! These are just the main ones.

Back
Top Bottom