Appearing out of the shadows

Currently reading:
Appearing out of the shadows

Sineda

Knight
Local time
Tomorrow 12:24 AM
So, why out of the shadows? Well, cause shadows are nice. I like everything dark, disturbed, creepy. Sheesh, that makes me sound really depressed, doesn't it? Okay, lets start that anew. I seriously love dark stories of any kind. However, a jolly travel, or a funny fantasy adventure are always fun things to do too.

Sepaking of which, I tend to get too immersed into my stories sometimes. If I start talking like my characters, you guys have to tell me. :P

But seems like the whole reason of this tread just got forgotten. Hi, name's Sineda, but if you don't like it, just tell me and I'll give you one of the thousand other names people know me by. ;)

Been an RP addict for years now, though it has been various types of RP over the time. And since I've gotten hooked by completely textbased RP with my friends lately, so much that they don't even have the time to reply to me enough, I decided to come by and try the whole forum RP thing.

By the way, I'm also a gamer (dun dun dun, surprise... not :P) and I actually love poetry just as much as stories and Rp.

Okay, to be honest, I suck at those kinds of introductions, so I try to ramble on about everything in order to write a lot without actually saying anything at all. So if you wanna know anything, just ask. I'm way better at answering questions than at introducing myself. ^^

welcome! if you are interested in a video game inspired group RP let me know

Dark, twisted, creepy, etc is right up my alley! Hope to see you around the forums sometime.

Sineda, it's wonderful to meet you! Roleplaying is a wonderful time for the people who are in tune with their creative side. I hope to get in touch with you and we can explore some super creative corners in the days to come. Hope you enjoy yourself, and make sure to vote regularly so we can really get up there.

By the way, I'm always in character. That's why I'm the friendly neighborhood chibi! :D

Back
Top Bottom