MxF ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!? [MxF, FtMxF]

SonnySkyez1541

Dirty Possum Boi
Local time
Today 7:37 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
PLEASE PM WITH ANY INTEREST, THANKS!

Hey, my name is Sonny and I'm craving a good RP or two. I can play male, female or ftm trans characters.

I like to keep contact OOC in order to talk about plot ideas and to make sure my partner is happy (I REQUIRE VALIDATION- LOVE MEEEE).

I would like us to make character sheets before starting the story, simple ones with basic info and CHARACTER REFERENCE PICTURES (I need these for visual details I include in my posts, I don't care what kind of medium they are, though I will personally lean more toward digital art.)

I would like my partner to be literate and able to write at least two decent sized paragraphs. I adore smut, so the more detailed the happier I am! All of these stories will include smut, probably quite a bit, so please be comfy with details. (By details, I mean descriptive words like 'cock' 'pussy' 'cunt' etc. PLEASE NO VAGUENESS SUCH AS 'her wetness' 'his hardness'. It's fine now and again but c'mon man, I need DETAILS. WRECK ME. Lol.

SIDE NOTE: I don't double on characters because it gets too confusing for me, but I will play side characters as needed.

Any questions? Just ask!

For this storyline I would like to play the female human.

A witch on the run puts a curse on a young woman that forces her to hide it in her home from the monster hunter tracking it. The monster hunter soon hunts it down, kicking in her door and carefully moving her to the side before completely wrecking her home in the process of killing the witch. Though the witch is dispatched, the curse remains and the hunter, with a soft spot for innocent humans caught in the line of his work, decides to keep her with him until he can figure out how to clear her of the curse. He'd been hiding from humans for his entire life, being half human himself and not wanting to be attacked or stir up trouble in the village, so he has trust issues but she soon finds her way in, doctoring his wounds from the witch and making small talk until they grow close and eventually fall for one another.

I have a specific request for this story for your character. I would like him to be massive. He is only half human, the other half a race you can choose or even make up but I would like him to be a towering hulking being that strikes fear in the hearts of humans just upon seeing him. I have a size kink, so sue me. Lol.

This one is your basic mad scientist or creator and their creation. It could be a simple companion creation, a sexual companion creation or a general servant/maid creation. The creator ends up falling for the creation but doesn't know that there are forces who wish to steal the technology, along with the creation, from him (or they could be out to kill him to keep him from creating other things, that can be discussed). I'm thinking that in an attempt to save the creation from the other forces the creator does something insane or irrational to turn them human.

A newly dead woman is assigned to become Hell's new receptionist, meant to greet and sort new dead souls. The prince of Hell, who usually runs orientation and equips the employees with weaponry, stops by to do his usual thing and he is enamored upon first sight. He believes this woman is who he is meant to be with for the rest of eternity. The only problem is, the feeling is not immediately mutual. In this story, a huge demon is reduced to a lovesick puppy trying to gain the affection of a human soul through any means necessary. Maybe he starts off not understanding that he doesn't get whatever he wants just because he is a prince so he is demanding and spoiled until she finally snaps and stands up for herself, making him see some perspective and change his ways or maybe he's just an oddball romantic from the beginning, that'll be your call.

For this storyline I would like to play the non-famous neighbor

MC gets a new neighbor, only finding out when their landlady tells them to play nice. They see furniture being moved in, hear voices through their door but never actually see the mysterious newcomer. Finally after everything seems to have calmed down, out of pure curiosity, they decide to go over to greet the new neighbor. When the door opens, standing on the other side is MC's favorite celebrity/YouTuber. MC about loses their shit but plays it cool and turns out the celebrity is hella nice in person. They start hanging out and begin to form a bond unlike any other.

REVERSE IDEA

MC gets a new neighbor and the landlady seems way too excited. After the person has moved in, MC goes over to greet them and YC opens the door pissed thinking MC is paparazzi or a fan but is absolutely dumbfounded when MC has absolutely no idea who they are and honestly thinks YC is just full of themselves. YC becomes enthralled with the first person to treat them like a normal human for the first time since they became famous.

COME ONE, COME ALL, THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN!

EITHER This plot is set in the era when freakshows were all the rage
OR It's modern day and there's a new freakshow unlike anything anyone has ever seen before.

A person, bored out of their mind on a sunny summer day, decides to go down to the circus that seemed to pop up overnight. On their way there they can't help but overhear people talking about the amazing freakshow and their bamboozling lead! Upon arriving the person doesn't see an amazing fantastic freak, but a sad, desperate being and a connection forms between them (I'm thinking some kind of actual mental or spiritual connection). The person goes home that night but can't stop thinking about the freak until they realize they're getting dressed, fully intending on breaking the freak out. They do and they hide the being at their home and try to figure out how to either get it back to wherever it came from or how to help it integrate into humanity. ALong the way, a romance develops between the two.

I would like to play the female, but it can be discussed.

It's either the future or an alternate reality of today where the world's population is dwindling due to more and more men being born infertile. The world's governments come together and come up with what they call The Solution: Basically kidnapping couples and forcing them to reproduce. YC and MC have been best friends since childhood, close to the point of playfully flirting. So close that the powers that be that have been keeping an eye on them have misjudged them as a couple. They are taken and placed in a sterile facility where they undergo tests, scientific experiments and forcible mating rituals.

Only problem is- MC can't get pregnant due to an accident as a child. She's never divulged this to anyone, but one night she confesses to YC and when he finds out, he realizes he has to get her out before the powers that be find out because if they find out, they will both be 'disposed of'. What starts as a forced relationship forms into a real bond as the two realize they have had feelings for one another for a long time that they've been denying. Action, romance, blah blah blah.

This one would go well with maybe the Jock guy/Nerd girl situation? Either way one of the characters is overly confident, kind of a slut and doesn't care, maybe a fuckboi even, doesn't care what anyone thinks and knows their worth and more while the other character is the complete opposite. Shy and quiet, always trying to keep their head down until finally the confident one talks them into going dancing with them or maybe talks the shy one into going to a performance they're putting on. During the dance/performance, the confident one pulls the shy one into them to dance with them and all the while mutters sweet words, keeping the shy one from having a panic attack under the attention they're getting. In that moment, with bodies pressed together and eyes lost in one another's, something clicks and they realize that they have romantic feelings for one another. The confident one starts finding any reason to hang around the shy one while trying to deny their feelings, no other person interests them any more but they continue to argue against the absolute desire to kiss the shy one. Plot can be discussed, the idea bloomed while I was listening to 'Looking at Me' by Sabrina Carpenter.

A powerful mage has come a wall in life, not really sure where to go from his present point having mastered everything he wanted and then some, so he decides to take on an apprentice. He travels far and wide to interview potential wards- princes, nobles, young men of every higher stature, but he finds nothing that calls to him, nothing that he feels would be good enough. That is, until he passes by a slave auction and his eye is caught by a small elven woman. He outbids everyone who tries to purchase her and he takes her back to his home to train her. At first he treats her as though she is a servant, having her clean and cook and he keeps her in his room with him as masters did with servants. He sleeps in a large box bed and she sleeps in a small cot outside of the bed to keep them separated but one night she notices he's having nightmares, tossing and turning in his sleep so she sneaks into his bed and soothes him either through magic she didn't realize she possessed or through simple soothing touch and a lullaby from her past. He wakes but in his drowsy state mixed with the terror from his dreams he lets her stay and holds her simply for comfort through the night. He begins growing fond of her, treating her as more of an equal over time. His affection toward her shifts from seeing her as a servant to seeing her as more of a pet and rounds into genuine love for her, wanting her to be as powerful as him so they could conquer anything the universe could throw at them together, side by side.

There will be smut, but I'd like this to be more based on their relationship and character development toward one another. Maybe one night during practicing in the woods they are attacked by a monster and though she attempts to fight it off she is wounded so he nurses her back to health and there's a moment of tenderness where he realizes he's in love with her? Just an idea, we can certainly brainstorm!

C1 Is an Archaeologist who has traveled to the far reaches of the Egyptian deserts to follow rumors of an ancient temple buried under the sand. She works alone after having been burned in the past by a partner who stole all of the credit for work she did, and when she uncovers a large stone box covered with engraved symbols during her excavation, she tries to open it, but with no luck. As she's looking over the box, however, she cuts her hand on a small blade that had popped out of the top without her realizing it. That night as she's sleeping in her tent a bad sandstorm kicks up out of nowhere then as fast as it came it's gone. She crawls from her tent to investigate and to check on her work, finding the stone box cracked in half, an incredibly tall (massive maybe?) figure standing beside it, watching her with glowing eyes piercing through the dark. Though fear grips her, she approaches the figure, curiosity and stubbornness getting the best of her. Upon getting close enough, she realizes it's a man dressed in ancient Egyptian garb (Or could be a God like Anubis, we could discuss that). When she stops in front of him he takes a step toward her, towering over her, then he falls to one knee, a fist to his chest and his head bowed low, calling her his queen.

Turns out upon uncovering the box and triggering an ancient blood ritual, she has released this being and he is now devoted to her entirely. He follows her wherever she goes, is protective of her to the point that he steps between her and people who just want to have a conversation- friends, family, maybe a romantic partner even.

From here it can go one of three ways- either she gets sick of him and commands him to act on his own desires which is when he kisses her and confesses his attachment to her (or some variation of that), she can use him as he wishes to be used, or they can work together to find a way to release him from the spell.

Coworkers- this would probably be pretty heavily smut
Teacher/Mentor x Student
Brother x Sister
Father's Daughter x Father's Friend
Sugar Baby x Sugar Daddy
Stripper x Patron
Boss x Secretary
Mental Patient x Psychologist
Jock x Nerd
Bad Boy x Good Girl (Only good for her kind of thing)
Two cops (maybe forced to go undercover with each other as a couple and end up realizing they actually do have feelings for each other)
Monster x Nun/Priest
Spaceship Captain x Stowaway
Pirate x Stowaway OR Pirate x Prince/Princess
Father x Daughter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom