Ark's Mischief Makers

Currently reading:
Ark's Mischief Makers

Local time
Today 11:52 PM
These are my two favorites. I have others I play and can make new ones as needed.

My schedule is weird so I just ask for a partner who is patient in responses as the real world obviously comes first.

1. Ashten Gue - Ash

Sex: Female
Race: Human Vampire

Orientation: Lesbian

Appearance: Tall and lithe she moves with a confident grace. Dark blue eyes are set wide with an icy stare. Black wavy locks tucked behind a multi pierced ear.

Ash is a city girl who had big dreams. She worked for years, training and practicing to get her opportunity to dance on the big stage. It all worked out, for a short time at least, and she had finally made a name for herself.

After a heartbreak and an unexpected bender, she found herself in a world that would soon close in around her.

Appearances were missed, a search party called off and the missing persons ads eventually faded away. Ashten had succumb to the darkness and has found a new life in the shadows.

Over the years she has built her own playland in the form of a small civic theater and night club, the Pendulum. Considered a loner by many, Ash tries to keep to herself but loneliness sometimes gets the best of her.

2. Kate Garrison
Sex: Female
Race: Half elf
Orientation: Bi Sexual

Abilities: Shadow walker. She has the ability to slip into another dimension via shadows. On this side she can move unseen or heard and reappear in another location. Time is unaltered during the shift.

Kate was born a daughter of a traveling band of Gypsies. It wasn't until she was in her mid teens that she had realized how her family really made their living; theives in the night.

After an unfortunate accident and her father's death, Kate left the world that she always knew and went out in search of adventure.

Kate is a flirt and knows how to get what she wants and when she wants it. She is charming and outgoing but in the flip of a coin she is shy and meek. A jack of all trades and is not afraid to fight for what she believes in.

Appearance: 5'2, 115 lbs
Long dark chestnut hair typically curled and pulled into a loose braid. Piercing Green eyes and an infectious smile.

Back
Top Bottom