*Army crawls in*

Currently reading:
*Army crawls in*

Data

The Permanently Confused
Local time
Today 12:22 PM
Hello everyone! It's nice to meet all of you, I go by the name Data! I am female and live in the pacific NW of the united states so my timezone is PST. I work as a welder so sometimes that can be long hours where I don't get back until later in the night, just a little warning for people I rp with in the future. But that being said I try my hardest to reply as quickly as I can~!

My writing style is pretty literate, sometimes I get a little out of hand explaining the thoughts and emotions of my characters and before I know it i'm several paragraphs in. So bear with me please~ I generally prefer to have literate partners as well but i'm willing to adjust my style to better fit a situation if need be! I'm pretty easy to get along with so just talk with me and we can plan out how we will rp!

My current fandoms tend to stray into sci fi and some fantasy. Transformers, Star Wars, Witcher, Warframe, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, various games here and there! My biggest interest at the moment is Witcher but i'm open for all!

I'm no good at introductions so i'm not sure what else to put lmao so hopefully this is good. I hope to get to meet some of you better!

Gotta ask: 91E? And welcome! Can't wait to see some of your work!
Actually no! I grew up in an area that was primarily Navy because of the only thing really being there was a seaplane base, so if anything I would have tried to get with them. Wont lie though, military contract work is something i'd really like to do one day if I ever wanted to get past their entrance hurdles.

Hello and welcome! Glad to have your! I hope you get to writing soon!
You should write up a Request Thread!

Well if you ever consider wearing the Black and Yellow Star on your back come talk to me. Used to dawn it myself. I can put you up on a few things the recruiter won't tell you. In any case, keep burning holes in things! Haha

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom