Unspecified Art thou not afraid?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Art thou not afraid?

Mittens

that horror addicted guy
Local time
Today 11:41 AM
Yarrr, mateys! Or uh. Friends. Possible RP partners.

So, uh, rules. Rules and likes/dislikes.

Rules:

1. No godmodding or metagaming. Or metaroleplaying. Whatever.
- I suppose this speaks for itself. Don't use information you know OOC, IC. Cause that's not how it works. Don't force your actions onto me, or control my characters. Give me a chance to respond- don't shoot my character in the face and say he cried out for help. I'll decide what my character does and does not. It's /my/ character, after all.

2. No one-liners, or text talk.
- I expect at least one good paragraph as a reply. More are appreciated, but one is the minimum. I'm not saying I want pages and pages describing how your character eats their favourite cake, but I don't want you to go: "Character A eats their cake." C'mon. You can be a lil' more descriptive than that, and we both know it. The text talk is also a big no-no. Unless the characters are texting each other, there's absolutely no need to use text talk.

3. Smut 'n' sex 'n' other sexual stuff.
- I suppose this is a very /touchy/ subject. Pun definitely intended. Seeing as I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm gonna have to deal with sexual settings from tmultiplime to time, since romance gets linked to sexual happenings a lot. Which I certainly understand. I don't mind sex scenes, really. But I won't do anything without a buildup, or center the RP around sex. It's no fun. Also, I don't enjoy roleplaying abuse, rape, etc. It makes me uncomfortable. So, no. Violence and fighting is something else, and I'm definitely down for that.
NEXT TO THAT, AND I FIND THIS VERY IMPORTANT:
Don't use my characters for your icky sexual fetishes. I have no interest in how much you love body fluids/inflation/feet, etc. My characters have their own thoughts on the subject, and will kinkshame your character with no problem at all. You have been warned.

4. Chitter chatter.
- Please do talk to me OOC. I love making new friends. And besides that, getting to know your roleplay partner can make it easier for you to write a reply to their likings, sometimes. At least, that's what I believe.

5. Be understanding and honest.
- I might not always be on- but I will try to reply as soon as possible. I won't drop a roleplay out of nowhere, that's cruel. I expect the same of you, if you don't like something in the roleplay, tell me, and don't just abandon me. Please gimme a nudge if I ever seem to have forgotten about our roleplay. On top of that, English is not, and will never be my mother tongue. So if I make any stupid mistakes, please excuse me in advance.

6. And last, the edge.
- Some guys, and even some girls tend to do this. And it honestly baffles me. Don't, I repeat, please don't be edgy for the sake of being cool. I'm talking:

"psssh… nothing personnel…kid… *teleports behind Character A and slits his throat, then starts teleporting and dancing around with knives, killing everyone* hehe… pathetic humans… *turns into smoke and flies away*
D O N ' T.

Likes/Dislikes.
+ pairings
+ multiple characters/background characters
+ nicknames
+ plot twist and surprises
+ over the top humour every now and then

- first person perspective
- feral x human
- playing as, or against canon characters
- breaking character just for the sake of plot development

Settings I love:
- Western
- Modern horror
- Supernatural horror/fantasy
- Medieval fantasy
- Modern fantasy/Sci-Fi
- Slice-of-Life
- Adventure
Next to that, I don't do fandom roleplays. I, however, make exceptions for:
- Harry Potter
- Pokémon

PLEASE DO KEEP IN MIND I DON'T ENJOY PLAYING AS, OR AGAINST CANON CHARACTERS.
OCs are highly preferred.

I do have small settings in mind for some of the settings I've listed- but they're pretty basic. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, or if you have any ideas of your own, please PM me, or write a reply, and maybe we can work things out, and we can chat about the plot, characters and whatnot?
Yeah.

I suppose that's it.

If you've made it this far, thank you, for taking the time to read this!
Looking forward to hear from you soon! (Whoever – you – might be)

I would be interested in doing a roleplay with you. I can't do much with horror but I can with supernatural and slight fantasy. I can deffently do the two fandoms you have up. As well as adventure.

I would be interested in doing a roleplay with you. I can't do much with horror but I can with supernatural and slight fantasy. I can deffently do the two fandoms you have up. As well as adventure.

I'd definitely love to try out roleplaying with you, sure!
Would you want to brew out some ideas on supernatural/fantasy/adventure here, or move to PMing?

Back
Top Bottom