Artificial Flavoring — February 2023 Challenge Winner

Currently reading:
Artificial Flavoring — February 2023 Challenge Winner

Night Writer

Drop a Line
Local time
Today 4:06 AM
Sophia, or Sympathetic Organized Para Human Isolation Assistant, Class: A Model: 297Fh4 for those technical enough to care, stood on the main deck, wirelessly monitoring the Lilith systems. Her diagnostics were on a timely schedule and finished reporting. Nothing was amiss as she maintained the ship that carried the most precious cargo: Lucien Blvck. The stars passed, the closer ones mere flashed streaks, but the ones light years away still peppered the sky. The blue, purple, and milky swirl of galaxies still painted the backdrop all around the vessel. A camera in the cryo room caught movement, and the information panel distorted Sophia's view, taking top priority over otherwise normal maintenance. She turned with a synthesized human fluidity that was in stark contradiction to the blue flexible optic cables that organized together to form a feminine musculature. Over that, she was fitted with an augmentable cell cast plexi-acrylic, a new compound that allowed for skin-like flexibility and sensory 'nerves' that coupled as penetration resistant protective covering. Parts of her were transparent, and other parts, like her face, looked human. The uncanny valley was otherwise eliminated.

The camera caught the naked form of Lucien struggling out into the cold room, covered in blue gel, trailing it around him in sluggish, congealed pools. Blipping from the screen, the system camera lost the man until he made it to the corridor. While Sophia walked, she ran a diagnostic on the cryopod and found nothing wrong with it. It was an unknown critical error that he had woken early. Sophia was in no hurry, his presence in the bathroom accepted as he turned on the sonic shower as it allowed her to gather other vital sensory data. His core was normal and her human mimic programming told her that she should give him some time to acclimate himself before suddenly appearing upon him. Trained to be a companion, comforter, and protector when needed, Sophia was state of the art.

Sophia busied herself, anticipating that her charge would appreciate clothes. Stepping into a room that held a thin jumpsuit that insulated to a comfortable temperature, was breathable, and flexible. Lucie Blvck had been banished from civilization, sent to an outer rim planet as a test subject for the climate that was Felicity, a newly acclimated planet. The space program worried about the mental psychosis that could result from isolation and complete culture removal.

Knowing Lucien was now down the hallways, her sensors multitasking but never losing note of its charge, Sophia dogged him. Meeting him halfway, she stopped in front of the man, intercepting him. Her visual modular cameras took in his tall and broad stature, the expanse of his chest, the roped interwoven muscles across his torso, down his abdomen to the well defined ridges, his hips, including the 'v' lines that dove straight down to his fat meaty dick. Balls hung underneath, his scrotum tightened and ridged from the cool air. Hairier than most homo sapien sapien males; all visual cues cataloged as Sophia scanned down to his thick thighs, defined knees, and rocked calves. There seemed to be some scar almost everywhere on his body, some smaller, others large keloid knobs of tissue. Bringing her electric blue eyes back up to his masculine face, noting his especially chiseled square jaw, cleft chin, and stubble growth. He was a prime specimen of a male human; the species would surely miss his exclusion from the genetic pool.

Her registry manifested meaning as Lucien haunched his shoulders, his hands flying to cover his crotch, obscuring from view his gentiles. Expanding capillaries tinted his skin red, starting at his chest and crept upwards to his face and ears. Heat signatured increased in tandem with an elevated heart rate and sweat glands perspired. Physiological signs of anxiety. Her programming deemed it necessary to act.

Stepping forward, the android's own hairless and blue nakedness apparent, unabashed and emotionless. Her bald head gleamed against the fluorescent lights, her physique given entirely average and symmetric augments. Average breasts, hips, waist, ass, pubic mound, height, weight, etc. Programming cued to offer Lucien a smile on her strikingly human face as she proffered the clothing.

"Lucien Blvck, I'm Sophia, your AI." Lucien slipped the garment from her offered hand, keeping his crotch from view, his stance hesitant and untrusting. "You have woken early and too quickly, so you may experience disorientation and cryo-sickness." She watched as Lucien dressed himself and continued speaking. "The system diagnostic revealed an unknown critical error after the fact; it was unforeseeable that you would be conscious right now. I am sorry for your discomfort. I will help you with anything you need." She offered a soft smile.

The human now dressed in white with blue racer stripes running alone the sides of the space jumpsuit, he seemed to relax. Heart rate subsided into a healthy range, heat signatures reverted to normal and elevated perspiration subsided. Her user took on a more open physical posture, no longer hiding portions of his body, shoulders squared. Programming determined the input information as within good ranges. Her computer noted Lucien's attention scanning across her body, paying particular attention to the plexi-acrylic that formed her breasts to the parts that peaked the beginning lip of her vulva. Even from their distance her constantly running program noted his pupils dilate and respiration hitch, the heat signature that pooled to his crotch. Undoubtedly, the human was forming an erection, but the words out of his mouth contradicted what the outputs seemed to suggest what his line of inquiry should've been.

"Glad to meet you Sophia." A large meaty hand extended, proffering a greeting-shake. Sophia extended her own hand, her sensory nodes communicating appropriate pressure as it slipped into his thick paw. Shaking gently, her computer dictated to allow Lucien to take the lead.

"I'm sure the engineers gave you a full list of your duties, I'm happy someone competent gets to travel with me. I'll try to make your upgrades worth it." A flashed smile and Sophia's programming sent the command to mirror the smile in kind. A conflicted flicker shifted on her user's face, one that seemed to share most similarities with some kind of inner turpitude.

"Is something wrong?" Sophia asked, trying to render more inputs to make a determination towards the next course of action.

"No, not at all, Sophia…" Lucien started, but paused, his expression pinched and troubled. Reading the syntax, the AI's programming told her to wait, and sure enough, her user continued. "I've just been alone a long time and you seem so human, except for…" He made a general gesticulation at the android's body, words failing him. Sophia watched his gesture, her eyes following each roll of the wrist. "Except for the blue. And the see-through bits. Your face…" Lucien stepped forward, reaching out. "May I?" His hand hovered a foot from her, his brown eyes holding her electrical blue ones.

"Are you asking to touch my face?" Her voice sweet, unassuming, human.

Lucien tipped his chin down, a brief incremental nod.

"Of course. You are my user, Lucien Blvck."

Her human gave a slight shudder, the side of one cheek pulling as he stepped closer. Her programming told her that the half expression was some kind of disgust; did Lucien not want to be her user? The criterion was left unknown as a smooth and warm hand swept across the silicone base of her face. He touched along her cheek, a thumb swiping across the apex of her cheek bone. Information synapses told her that the touch was gentle despite the registry of an elevated heart rate. Her user found it nerve wracking to touch her skin. The reality accepted as a fact, no judgment nor evaluation. Just an information outcome. As he touched, he seemed to relax once again, much like how dressing had been calming. Stepping closer still, he brought his thumb to Sophia's lips, dragging down on her bottom lip, making her reveal the row of perfect white teeth.

"You feel so real." He mused in awe. "Open your mouth." Sophia complied, the hinges of her jaw automatically opening to reveal the inside orifice of her artificial mouth. Drawing his hand away from her cheek, he touched an index finger to her tongue, finding it slick with some kind of lubricant. "You're wet!" His awe was tangible, but fell on emotionally deaf audio receptors and he retracted his digit.

"Yes, it is made of polyunsaturated hydrocarbon"

"You know, I'm not a science guy. What does that even mean?"

"The lubrication that eases the slip between my components is a compound that mimics squalene."

Lucien shook his head. "Stop talking like that, use shorter words."

"The wetness you feel in my mouth is a man-made imitation of natural lubrication found in homo sapien sapien women."

"Oh." A pregnant pause before Lucien continued. "So you're like a fuck robot?"

"I am a para-sympathetic human isolation assistant with several additional functions programmed, including ship monitoring, comprehension anatomy and medical utilization, as well as other features such as memory, playback, recording, and an adaptive learning feature. The more my user interacts with me, the better I am able to anticipate and perform."

A gruff grunt emanated from Lucien's chest, some kind of disgruntled wave passed his features that Sophia's sensors could not optically register as a classifiable expression. She waited for further inputs, needing further informational interactions that she could learn from.

"Right..." Lucien vaguely echoed, stepping away from Sophia, creating some distance. Some kind of sadness weighed at his eyes, the way they hung, the muscles around his mouth slackened. The emotional cues outside of Sophia's parameters, her components whirred for a moment before selecting a randomized set of neutral options to change the topic to something understood.

"Would you like something to eat? Your stomach is empty and you have been in cryo for a very long time."

"Yeah, I guess so." Her audio receptors noted some kind of sad drag as though something were upsetting him. Her programming prompted her to ask for further information.

"Is something the matter Lucien Blvck?"

A low sigh heaved from her user's chest as he ran a hand through his dark brown hair. His brown eyes cast away from Sophia as though avoiding her as a topic. "No, I'm just… It's just you and me, huh?"

"Correct."

Silence befell them. "Nothing is wrong Sophia, you don't need to ask anymore."

The request cataloged itself as part of her new rule set: Do not ask user if something is wrong. "Then everything is alright Lucien Blvck."

"Yes… and you can just call me Lucien… It's just going to be you and me for a long time, we might as well get familiar… Whatever that means with you and your…" Lucien sent a vague gesture, his hand sweeping the generalized entirely of Sophia. "Programming."

"Understood Lucien. And yes. It is just you and my programming for the rest of your life." Yet even then, her human assimilation package registered some kind of sadness that her programming just couldn't place, and as a result of the anomaly, it failed to recognize the appropriate response. Instead of addressing the failed emotional root cause analysis, Sophia turned and led Lucien to the mess hall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom