MxF As the Night Falls (Long term stories, seeking for an advanced literate sub)As the Night Falls (Long term stories, seeking for an advanced literate

Currently reading:
MxF As the Night Falls (Long term stories, seeking for an advanced literate sub)As the Night Falls (Long term stories, seeking for an advanced literate

Noctifer

Nightbringer
Local time
Today 11:41 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
๐ŸŒ• Hello and welcome ๐ŸŒ•

This might take a while...

๐Ÿบ About me ๐Ÿบ

I am a 40 year old guy from northern Europe. So obviously I am not a native writer, in case that is a non-starter for some of you. That said, I consider myself advanced literate. My roleplaying background is in running phpbb forum games. As you might expect, I love to tell stories and build worlds. I have also done a fair amount of one-on-one roleplay. I think that at this point I have written something like 700+ pages with different people over the past fifteen years.

'Long term' is admittedly a bit vague. In my books a long-term story would mean something that takes several months to wrap up. While I would love to promise everyone a riveting story that keeps them at the edge of their seats, in reality chemistry is a fickle thing and sometimes people just do not click. Because of this, I prefer to chatter a bit with my potential partners before diving head first into the scene.

Preferences

I lean heavily on the dominant side, preferring to play into submissive female characters. I would highly prefer the aforementioned submissive character to be intelligent and have some fire in her eyes. I want to play characters that fight back and won't yield simply because someone scowls at then.

The beast takes takes pleasure in the hunt, so to speak.

My main 'kink' of sorts is to see how characters act and react in a given situation they find themselves in. I want to see their reactions as you envision them, raw and real. I want to see their determination and their confidence. I want to see the fear and despair in their eyes when they are eventually overcome. I want to hear how they gasp or moan when they are touched. I want to see how they shudder and tremble, I want to see and hear how characters eventually come apart and yield.

This means that I have no interest in god-modding your character.

In return, I offer a window to my character's thoughts, showing in detail what they think and feel and why they do what they do. If you enjoy knowing what makes dominant character tic, chances are we'll get along well. As I am capable of writing the full gamut of dominant characters, I would want you to tell me whether you prefer the story to involve a consensual (if possibly abusive) relationship or if you want your character to be abused and used against her will.

Kinks: D/s, pain/pleasure, non-con, master/slave, owner/pet, rough sex, orgasm control, tease/denial, realistic proportions

No-thanks: Scat, vore, vomit, incest.

Settings

No fandom, sorry. I have tried and every attempt has pretty much failed miserably. I do not want to tempt fate, so to speak. I greatly prefer to have the freedom to create the setting for the story along with my partner, which is far easier when working with a homebrew. I particularly love to watch what other creative writers conjure up as we delve into the world of our creation.

I tend to prefer historical or fantasy settings, simply to have more playing room with my writing.

What do I seek?

Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators the creator seeks -- those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest.

I would be looking for someone for a long-term or short-term, plot-driven story with a fair amount of detailed smut in it. Still, even with all the smut involved I would want the story to be the motivation for the character interaction. I work from home a fair bit so you can expect replies every two or three days with 2-4 meaty paragraphs (500-800 words) per reply. You can expect clear and concise OOC communication from me. I would like to expect the same from you.

Should something get in the way of writing, I will let you know. Should I happen to lose interest or my muse, I will also let you know. I generally hate to leave people hanging.

I love world building and would want to write with someone who can build a world with me. I love populating my stories with cities, religions, deities, noble houses and npc's that all make the setting feel alive and no just a backdrop for some detailed smut. Rather importantly, I expect you to be aware of your limits and how you want your character to be put to place or tamed, if that is your thing.

Plot prompts

Here we go. These are all a bit vague on purpose - I want my partner to be able to bring something to the story if they so desire.

Fall from Grace
Your character is an adventurer, either novice or master of her art. Taking up an assignment regarding a several young women gone missing, she infiltrates a local cult thriving in the shadows. My character is the charismatic cult leader that either turns YC into his plaything or corrupts her, turning her into his most trusted lieutenant.

Innocence Lost
Your character is a nun or priestess either struggling with her pious way of life. Turns out that the priest (MC) she is turning for help is abusive or faithless himself, leading her into a wicked and taboo relationship that slowly erodes her confidence and sense of self - or alternatively turns her into an obedient little pet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom