Group RP As the Pendulum Swings Characters

Currently reading:
Group RP As the Pendulum Swings Characters

x9DtEP98wmQToXumIh4m47CjO1tq_hE9fGK-cd9beK6a2bMFU-pZe2t7tPE6ys_hMkqem4hOQJSetc9goHD-EreZgAaUc8GwseN3vFzQSy7pWM17pDjOFr5UHCFdEww14y_wdSnP
d2-hMh-ImVZtYb9k2LUn73hCBOcjn3bGR3fBarvjw1HqkUI02Bmt7hEFTawHZ3IEujgWefyQ0ngJ-Wd37IrlRpD1cGoOSi_2FYtz3YZ7acHofp0LJJm6rhGlSl7iJmRkJ1EFxhmn

Name: Bonnie (Bunny) Ventamiglin

Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Bonnie was always quiet, even before everything. She has ptsd and that makes her very twitchy-- it is a problem that she has been trying to fix, but it's never that easy. Bonnie can get really paranoid, so in conclusion she is a nervous wreck. Despite all that… she's a mom--No.. Was a mom. She has the mama bear instincts that causes her adrenaline to rush and bring her to fight mode instead of her usual flight.

What do you want to bring back: My son

Why do you wish to bring them back: Because he was too young to die, and he didn't deserve it. It should've been me.

What happened to your loved one: His father killed him.

What would you sacrifice to bring them back to you: Anything! My life, I'd give my life.

Brief History: When Bonnie (she is mostly called Bunny) was a kid she lived with her mother only. Her dad split-- like any other guy who knocks up a young teenager would. So, of course her mother's door was opening to all types of men at all times-- maybe not just her front door. Some-- No. Most of those men were mean, dirty, horrible men, who liked Bonnie more than they liked Bonnie's mother. One man in particular actually acted on his longing and that went on for years, traumatizing Bonnie. Finally she moved away from her mother and that man, seeing as to how the only reason he stayed with her mother was for Bonnie.

As long as she is away she can start anew, but of course a young 20 year old girl who has been taken advantage of, one to many and is left to fend for herself in a harsh world, will get snatched up by another sleaze-ball. She met Egon Chase when she was 19 and he planted his seed in her when she was 20. He wasn't the best man at all and he left her once he found out she was pregnant, probably assuming she'd terminate the pregnancy. She didn't though, if you ask her she'll tell you an angel told her not to. So she had her baby boy Cory Ventamiglin and they were best friends, mom and son, and an iconic duo.

Until word got out to Egon that she kept the child and he decided to play the guy who decides to change his ways. Bonnie being sweet and naïve, she allowed him to see Cory and soon allowed Egon to take Cory places-- thinking it was innocent father, son bonding. One day Egon and Bonnie got in a nasty fight and instead of taking his privileges to Cory away she decided to let Egon watch him as she ran to work, for she was already late and her boss wasn't too happy with her-- this is a choice she will regret for the rest of her life. She went to work and Egon got really drunk while he was supposed to be watching 4 year old Cory. Egon decided to take Cory on a ride to the liquor store so he can get some beers or whatever he was going to get.

No one will ever know what he was planning to get, because he never made it to the liquor store… well he did, but his car was inside of the liquor store instead of just him. Egon died and so did Cory, the phone call to Bonnie was painful. She has never been the same and everyday she wishes it was her or just Egon. That the same angel that told her to have Cory would have been there by his side and saved him, but no one did. Least of all Bonnie. It's been a year now and it hasn't gotten easier.

Back
Top Bottom