Ashen One, hearest thou my voice, still?

• Thread starter Exodus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

Currently reading:
Ashen One, hearest thou my voice, still?

E

Exodus

Greetings, fellow writers! You can call me Exodus, or Ex for short. Guessing from the title and profile getup alone, you can probably tell that I enjoy games and the likes, being an excellent font of imagination, inspiration, and awe for the worlds that they create. It's probably where I spend most of my time. Something about unreal fantasy has always gripped my brain in a way that nothing else ever really has.

In terms of writing? Well, I'd say I'm pretty experienced. I've done it for several years before now, but I'm a little... "shy", probably the best way to describe it. I haven't been around a writing forum like this for a few years and a lot of work / social commitments make it kinda difficult for me to create time for something I used to enjoy so much - that said, I'd like to take it nice and slow, get back into a groove, and just maybe fall in love with fantasy, stories, and an unparalleled imaginative journey.

I'm super tempted to create a request thread, myself, but I think I'll hang fire until I can metaphorically stand up straight!

For the meantime, however, I bid thee farewell. I am quite certain I will be able to peruse the flame that flickers within you again - soon.

Welcome! Even if you don't make your own request thread just yet, you can always check out others'!

Welcome to the Sanctum! Here's wishing you good hunting. Until we meet again, may you have fair winds, and following seas.

Thank you very much! Very sweet of you both to swing by.

I've been peering at some FxF request threads so far. I reckon I'm not quite brave enough to step up just yet, but there's plenty time for that.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the sanctum! Love the dark souls themed profile, and hope you find many a good partner to write with. Maybe I could tempt you with showing me the ropes in DS3, because I suck something fierce at that game XD. Anyway, Welcome.

My thanks, Ipsie and Endac. I appreciate the warm welcome!

Truth be told, I'm terrible with thematics but my desktop background is the Kiln of the First Flame, too. Couple that with how cute the Firekeeper is and I was sold. Can't say I'm too good with Dark Souls as a game, particularly, but gosh I love the world and setting. It's very beautiful! Might take you up on that offer someday. =3

Ashen One, what is wrong?

But know'st thou not? I cannot die, so please do not steal the flame. I kinda need it to see. ;_:

oSeKLv.gif

Greetings, fellow writers! You can call me Exodus, or Ex for short. Guessing from the title and profile getup alone, you can probably tell that I enjoy games and the likes, being an excellent font of imagination, inspiration, and awe for the worlds that they create. It's probably where I spend most of my time. Something about unreal fantasy has always gripped my brain in a way that nothing else ever really has.

In terms of writing? Well, I'd say I'm pretty experienced. I've done it for several years before now, but I'm a little... "shy", probably the best way to describe it. I haven't been around a writing forum like this for a few years and a lot of work / social commitments make it kinda difficult for me to create time for something I used to enjoy so much - that said, I'd like to take it nice and slow, get back into a groove, and just maybe fall in love with fantasy, stories, and an unparalleled imaginative journey.

I'm super tempted to create a request thread, myself, but I think I'll hang fire until I can metaphorically stand up straight!

For the meantime, however, I bid thee farewell. I am quite certain I will be able to peruse the flame that flickers within you again - soon.
im neww too

@sokolov, Happy to please, and also happy to praise! ^-^

a5b516c234a91aab55fa92cf3aea1d1d.jpg

@TheLichK4ng, Most appreciated, thank you! The DS3 OST is an absolute masterwork, so hearing even the sombre tones of Soulslike games really brings out the emotions!

@spacebird, Happy to see another new face. I hope you've found yourself in a very warm welcome, too!

@HardLuvMaster, My interests and history, hmm? I suppose there is not much to tell, and I like mystery to shroud me rather well - like a fine dress on the eve of glorious celebration. Be there so little to say; I mostly hover around that of fantasy or science-fiction; enjoy playing various games both new and old; I'm more than a little out of practice in my writing habits; I pretty much exclusively write around female or intersex (futanari) characters in terms of sexual encounters or romance, but predominantly hold an affinity for a grand story; and lastly, while I would not dare to burden any of you, or even myself, with a link to it, I also stream on Twitch from time to time! A calm, mute stream where people can watch gameplay instead of listening to a personality. Like I said, no links, but perhaps an interesting factoid - though I think a lot of folk are these days.

I hope that eases thine enquiry, and blesses thy ears with a font of objectively useful, albeit somewhat vague, information about me. <3

Thank you very much, Lore. It has been a very pleasant experience so far and I'm positively bubbling to get back into the swing of things!

Back
Top Bottom