MxF ASOIAF l Let's Play The Game Of Thrones

Currently reading:
MxF ASOIAF l Let's Play The Game Of Thrones

Hightower

Baron
Local time
Today 8:28 AM
Hi everyone, thanks for reading! Even if you happen to look at this thread a couple months on, I'll still get notifications either on site or via email so don't feel like you can't reach out!

I'm HT and I'd like to think that I'm an experienced role-player. I'm looking for partners who would be interested in writing stories that take place in the ASOIAF/game of thrones universe, whilst I have a indepth knowledge of the ASOIAF universe, any level of understanding or interest is fine, though an interest in learning more from me and you both is always great!

I do look for partners who can write multi-para, but it is not necessarily a must. There are scenes that will definitely be more important than others and the most important thing is character chemistry, development and how interesting we can keep the story, but it's always fun when we reach a particularly important scene that the detail goes into it - but if all that can be conveyed in a shorter amount of messages? No problem.

targaryen-housetargaryen.gif

Potential pairings.
As for potential pairings, I do tend to shy away from characters with lots of back story behind them. Whilst I'm not against playing canon characters, I'd mainly be interested in playing ones viewed from a past lens or spoke about prior in place of characters that appear in the books. I'm also fine with taking an alternate approach to characters that appear previously. If you do not see a pairing you like in this part of my thread or you have your own cooking up, feel free to bring it up to me. Also, I can play multi characters if you're interested - and if you're interested in doing that, perfect! It's not a must, but I find that having several different dynamics can make a world feel whole!

My main interest is at least starting with a Targaryen (or perhaps even Blackfyre) character. If we branch out into others, great!

These particular characters spring up to mind.

Baelon, The Brave (https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Baelon_Targaryen_(son_of_Jaehaerys_I)

Daeron, The Young Dragon

Aegon, The Unlikely

Rhaegar, Targaryen.

I'm also very partial to OCs, or playing as the offspring of any of these, even if we wipe the slate and create our own family tree.

I don't think there is really a house in ASOIAF that I would not play against either, or if we have multiple characters, play as. I'm sure if you mention it to me we can probably do something to solidify whatever cravings you have. I won't list any houses that I'm interested in playing against in particular to avoid people thinking "maybe I should choose that one instead", but... Royce, Frey, Stark, Beesbury - I'm down to play against your OC.

If there's any ASOIAF pairing you have, just shoot it my way. Worse thing that'll happen is that I'll say no, but likelihood is there'll be a 'but' after it.

milkyterriblegrayling-size_restricted.gif

Through trial and error, I think I have found there are many things that are important to me as a writer and I think that is decent chemistry with the person in which you are writing with. Communication, banter and being able to keep a roleplay going. It's good being able to talk about what we loved about each others posts, share ideas, hype ourselves up over whatever development, hate on whatever character --- so on so forth. I think I find that I like being able to chat and talk a lot and make a genuine rapport OOC. I suppose if you are someone who finds that your style of writing relies on total anonymity, or you're not interested in that, we may have no chemistry. Especially if we move onto darker themes, different types of smut, being able to laugh and joke about it!

Generally, I'll probably be able to get a post out a day. I sometimes sacrifice sleep just because I've told myself I'll do it. That being said, I'm probably looking for partners who can get a post out at least once a week, but ideally once a day/every few days. Sometimes shit happens, sometimes you won't post on a single day. It's cool.

Besides obvious respect to the sight rules and common decency, when it comes to writing I have very few limits. In certain context. The bandit can die in a very brutal way, the witch will enact a very brutal curse - violence gore and blood are all a very real part of ASOIAF. But it doesn't mean I want that to become a part of the bedroom. I'm down to work out broken, complicated and difficult relationships for our characters and dip my toes into things that may not be vanilla (though I'm mostly vanilla-ish myself).

Seeing as how I should throw some bullet points in,

- Smut/Story ratio, eh? I like story and smut. Let's not commit. Let's just keep discussing our scenes as the story progresses. Maybe we'll focus on the story for a bit. Maybe the next few scenes will be smut, smut, smut. We'll figure it out. Smut is necessary, but there's so much more I like. Romance, tension, angst, anger. Something bubbling between two characters who were once rivals can be just as good as a sex scene and there being a number of smaller sensual interactions before the bed can make that scene so much better.

- Discord, I like it for planning and chatting. Not necessary, but good for long-term stories I find. Though this website is where I would like to RP. I like seeing that alarm bell go red. Being able to have a chat with my partner about the fandom and other things is great. But if you do not want too, or would like to wait some time, that is totally fine.

- It's hard for me to think about what kinks I like and don't like, especially without character dynamics in mind. I don't like toilet stuff, extreme cruelty or violence against a characters partner / in bed in general. This is still game of thrones, good people die or get hurt. Just not in the bedroom.

- If any character happens to be under 18, the timelines change to make them that age at least.

- Spelling and grammar are important. We all make mistakes, maybe you're still learning English, I'm not extremely picky, especially if you still convey and interesting and vivid picture. You can be a great writer and make some spelling mistakes, I make my own errors. I nearly made one whilst writing THIS sentence before I proofread. But if it becomes to much it'll defer my enjoyment of our roleplay.

Please like this post if you want me to DM you, or shoot a DM my way!

Gunna reserve this post so I can slowly work on some themes and kinks. A gradual WIP so it doesn't take ten weeks for me to get this post out.

Back
Top Bottom