Currently reading:
MxF Assassin's Creed RP

hastyhunter

The Patron Saint of Lost Causes
Local time
Today 7:20 PM
🥓 What's shakin' bacon? 🥓
(Guess bacon is my thing now)​
I'm currently lookin' for people interested in doing an Assassin's Creed based RP.
Below my intro I'll have a list of which games I'm in favor of, as well as a plotline for said game.
Personally, I will be taking on the role of an OC.
I would like if someone would be willing to play the role of a Canon character.
With that being said, here are my ideas:

ASSASSIN'S CREED II
Ezio Auditore da Firenze x OC
If you're familiar with the game (which I hope if you're participating in this roleplay, you are) you are aware of the Pazzi Conspiracy. My OC is indebted to them. Have saving her life from the immediate threat of man trying to take advantage of her, she owed them her life. Upon the failed execution of their plan to assassinate the Medici men, she is to follow Lorenzo. Instructed to seduce his guard (Ezio), once he trusts her and is subdued, she is then to poison him or stab Lorenzo. However, her plans are foiled by an Assassin who is always ahead of the curve. She falls to her knees and begs him to have mercy; similarly to Giuliano begging Francesco. After hearing her pleas and story for why she is to harm the Medici, Ezio is determined to assist her in retaliating against the Pazzi family.
Extras
The Pazzi men are far most unkind to women, to which I will allow you to imagine what horrible things they could do unto the woman until it is mentioned in the roleplay. A major trait of my character is that she is handicapped. She suffers from Ocular Albinism. Being in an era before the convivence of modern science, she is left to struggle to see. No glasses or surgery to repair of her vision. She can still see, just not far as thing begin to blur. My character is also constantly harassed by townsfolks for believing she is the prophetess of Venus, have looking extremely similar to artistic depictions of her. Albinism being a rare occurrence, it is believed her eyes are to be further proof to her holiness as they are a soft shade of red, similar to that of roses which represent Venus.

ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE
Jacob Frye x OC
There's been an odd number of married men dying or disappearing, leaving a flirtatious Jacob to soothe the woes of many widowed women. After the first few one night stands, he begins to find that there is a pattern with the missing men. They're all unfaithful. Listening to the stories of the women he spent the night with, he learned that each man were unkind to their wives. It clicked; a woman following in the steps of Jack the Ripper. Instead of prostitutes, it's married men. Determined to meet this vixen, he finds that she has a unique mark on her victims; a letter received by each of them with the pen-name Latrodectus. Researching into what it could mean, it is understood that it is the name to a species of spiders; Widow's. Curious to if he can draw her out, he wearing a wedding band as he travels through bars. He was right; the Widow finds her mate and meal in Jacob. From there he offers to spare her life for a genuine date; to show her how a gentleman ought to treat a lady.
Extras
The OC I will be playing is basically a female Jack the Ripper. Hunting unfaithful married men, seducing them and promptly killing them. She does not explicitly have sex with these men as it will be mentioned later in the roleplay she never 'consummated' her marriage. Her husband had been with multiple women, but never her. He married her to have her money, and her father's company which she was the rightful heir to. As well as the brothel the mother had left to her. Being a rich woman, she paid off British officers to look the other way to when suspecting her of the murder of her husband.

OP's Notes
I'm more interested in doing the AC2 RP as opposed to the AC Syndicate RP, but the choice is yours.
My preferred kind of roleplay is pretty casual / slice of life, but still have a major storyline to follow.
There will be elements of romance, so I hope that anyone wanting to participate is comfortable with that.
For now, these are the only games and plotlines I have come up with thus far.
On replies to this thread I will be adding other Assassin's Creed games and plotlines.
( Some of those being AC1,AC3,AC Rogue and AC Unity. )
Any questions you may have about my OC's, I'm more than welcome to answer.
If you're interested in roleplaying this, please like this post or shoot me a PM.
DO NOT WRITE A ROLEPLAY RESPONSE TO THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Back
Top Bottom