Currently reading:
Unspecified Assistance

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 9:14 PM
Pronouns
She, Her
Hello my fellow roleplayers! My name is Hinatu/Hina/Whatever you'd like. I have been roleplaying on and off for the past 17-19 years give or take (can't remember when exactly I started, I know it was around 11) So in total with the gaps in which I stopped roleplaying for a bit, about 10 years. I started on this weird little site called Meez.com, which is gone now but it was my weird introduction to the roleplaying world. Since then my style has evolved and changed and I may stop roleplaying for bits of time but I always return as the creative mind cannot be tamed.

I tend to do responses whenever. Sometimes I will respond the same day, sometimes it'll be a week. I reply anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs to 7 paragraphs, it all depends on what's going on in the roleplay, if I'm waiting on a response in character (as nothing bothers me more than when someone answers/moves my character and vice versa so I'd rather only have 2 paragraphs while waiting for YC to respond than do anything without YC's response) I tend to respond OOC more than in just because I like conversing with my partners, we are more than our characters and most of the time I've bonded quite a bit with my partners OOC (not that it's a requirement, just makes for flowing the rp better when we are on the same page)

Now having said the basic response time for myself, I do expect my partner to try to do the same. Responses anywhere from multiple times a day (if we're feeling it) to once a week. If you're unable to respond, just let me know, if you don't want to continue the roleplay? don't feel like we vibe? that's fine, let me know, do not ghost me! If you want to put it on hold because you're just not feeling it, just reach out.

I do not mind gore and violence, just not a huge fan of it just because I've never been an 'action' girl. Do I have roleplays about war and fights and stuff, absolutely, as I'm a fantasy girl and most fantasy roleplays, it comes with the territory.

I'm not one much for fandoms and things of that nature, now do I draw from some plots to make my own world, absolutely!

Current Plot I want to do or something like it

This would be based loosely off a roleplay I've done in the past so I'm just going to say what we had going and we can always go from there and create our own version- A vampire stumbles across a girl and her friend getting attacked by another vampire in an alley, it's too late for the girl's friend but Muse A (the first vampire) has sworn off human blood for many centuries now and tries to save humans when he can, saving the girl he then erases her memory, or so he thinks Muse B (the girl) goes home and has a dream of the encounter, somewhat remembering it but not knowing what is going on. She tries to find her roommate only to find out she was apparently killed by a cutpurse on the way home last night. She goes to the alley where her friend was killed and spots a figure on the roof up above (Muse A). Blah Blah story ensues and they end up having to spend time around each other, trying to figure out why Muse B's memory wasn't erased, and why the other vampire that attacked found her so interesting (in my old rp it was because she was a Nephilim -half human half angel- and their blood is intoxicating to vampires, like a drug almost...she just doesn't know it because her mother never told her and instead bound her abilities when she started showing them)

Back
Top Bottom