Elixir

Very Un-Ciri-ous
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 6:11 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm a Dungeon Master currently playing in another friend's campaign but I'll be taking over the game slot once we reach the end of that game. In the meantime, I want to use the campaign world and lore that I've built to facilitate a Group RP. Here's the not-fun stuff first.

1. Looking for a total of three other people, including myself.
2. I am a very plot-heavy, character-heavy, lengthy writer. That's what I'm looking for.
3. I'm not looking for action heroes or edgy, confrontational lone wolves. Looking for a party of people to get along and work as a team.
4. I'll likely be leading the plot since...you know, I built the damn world, but be able to form your own thoughts and opinions to situations.
5. Posts will work rotationally, starting with one person and moving through the list until it loops to the beginning. Easy enough.
6. This will not ACTUALLY be a game of D&D, obviously. It's a role-play based in the world I made, so you don't have to know D&D or abide by the system's "rules", but knowledge of it won't hurt.

The fun stuff:

Ástverǫld, meaning Star Rock, holds five habitable continents: Vodeth, Stredune, Ucoris, Phozand, and Remora. The Stricken Land and the Cap of the World used to be habitable...until the Carving. The gods and goddesses of the world were once much more involved than they are today and history would vouch for them being too involved. Many centuries ago a war broke out among the deities which lead to large swathes of lands becoming permanently uninhabitable. Hundreds of gods were slaughtered in the conflict and those left standings saw the damage they had done and retreated behind the Divine Gate. The world recovered slowly but surely and over time, the emotional and mental scars left on the world faded. The physical ones did not. They never would. While the deities are beginning to approach the mortal races once more, desperate and apologetic, the lands moved on without them. A centralized government was established on Vodeth and they have known nothing but peace for many, many years. Things have only been thriving and some would say the gods hiding in guilt has been a positive. Nevertheless, there are many who yearn for the times recounted to them in the history books. Perhaps peace could continue even with the heavens opening once more.

Alright there's that, and it barely scratches the surface, so just shoot me a PM or reply here. Once I have a group I'm satisfied with we'll get together for the actual meaty lore part and the boring political background stuff. Gotta know who's in charge of stuff.

Ah, I'm such a sucker for fantasy and lore. And a detailed writer too! I'd be more than happy to join, if you'd have me, of course

@Vytra, I'd love to have you, we'll snag another person and then I'll harass everyone to make sure they're solid enough to stand on their own. Then comes the fun lore part that I won't apologize for but is insanely extensive.

@Vytra, I'd love to have you, we'll snag another person and then I'll harass everyone to make sure they're solid enough to stand on their own. Then comes the fun lore part that I won't apologize for but is insanely extensive.
Sounds perfect to me. As a DM as well, I really do appreciate extensive lore; so much better to have too much than not enough

I figure by the end of the week here we'll run with a fourth if we scrounge one up, but I can easily run this with three. It won't kill anyone, so we'll see where that all ends up.

Stumbled across this today—I'd like to learn more, but I'm afraid you might no longer be looking for players considering the interest this has been getting. If I'm not completely out of luck, I'm a multi-para/novella writer and I'd love to cast my lot here, if you'll have me.

—S

Back
Top Bottom