All Athy's Partner Search!

Currently reading:
All Athy's Partner Search!

Athy

Duke
Local time
Today 4:51 PM
Well, well, well, looks like it's time for some Christmas cleaning! ヽ(・∀・)ノ And yes, come in, come in, I'm definitely looking for partners!

But first things first, a little about me! Just head on over to the button over there, thanks!

Writing Experience: I've roleplaying for maybe a decade, starting in tinierme so...yeah started with text speak (if that's what you call it) haha. I usually roleplay on and off so I tend to be rusty. I'm open to advice and criticism for improvement though! As for my command of the English language, I would like to think (and I hope I am) fluent.

Writing Schedule: I'm a working adult (ah the corporate slave life *cries*) so my posting schedule can be irregular. I try to do daily but I mostly post every other day. I'm most active during the end of the week and the weekend! There are times when I won't be able to post even for the week due to heavy workload but it doesn't happen often and I try to update my partners c:

Bumping: I tend to be forgetful (work just takes a lot out of me) so I may forget how many days it's been or I may accidentally skip over our RP. Even had a case where I thought I replied and was waiting for a reply only to find out that I haven't replied yet (that was embarrassing) ;-; So I don't mind being bumped every now and then! Just not every single day after I've already said the reason for my delay.

Length: My usual posting length is maybe 200-400 words but I mostly follow my partner's length.

Genres I don't do: I don't really write horror, sci-fi, or thrillers. It's mostly because I don't have much experience in writing, reading, and watching those genres. I don't mind gore and violence though. Other than those, I'm mostly game for anything!

Smut: I'm a-okay with smut in the RP! Not very good at it but I'd love to get some practice, if you don't mind my newbie-ness! But I'm also okay with fade to black and whatnot. As for kinks, I'm most likely going to be game with yours unless it involves bathroom play then...uh...probably not. BDSM? Sure. Exhibitionism? I'm game. CNC? Alrighty. If you ask, high chance I'll say I'm willing to try writing it (and probably do some research with trusty google haha)

Others: I can't really think of anything else but if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Preferably through PM since it's easier to discuss c:

Some premises I have in mind or at least I have in mind as I'm currently writing this request. But again, I'm quite flexible and we don't have to follow these or if you want to make changes or if you have any plots of your own then I'd love to hear them! I'm also probably game for some other pairs, don't be shy to ask! (((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))♪

In the past, the world of magic was made up of various groups that often warred with one another to prove they were meant to rule. After generations of bloodshed, the head of one of the groups proposed to form an alliance where one from each group would be a representative. That way, they were all 'equal' - at least, to some extent. The group that proposed of course, pulled strings so that they would be the top.

"All men are equal but some are more equal than most."

To ensure their continuing rule, they made a false prophecy to cause one group - the biggest threat to them - to be killed. And it was. The group was wiped save for one. One survivor that fled into the harshest lands to hide. It's where criminals often go, labelled as demons. Only the strong survive, and the strongest ruled. The alliance could never step into because of the harsh land and the 'demons' (C).

There was peace as the ruling group (A) was confident no one would go against them. The only other group (B) that was powerful enough to rival the alliance had a ceasefire. Unbeknownst, the child, now an adult, is seeking revenge. A ruler of the harsh lands, meaning the most powerful.

Group B had always wanted to do away with the alliance, but they were equally matched. When the ruler of C came, group B was willing to form a secret alliance and providing assistance by lending their assassin team.

Pairing: The pairing here is the leader of the assassin team (or could also be the leader of the group itself) x the ruler of C (the one going for revenge)
Notes: Okay, yeah, I don't have names for the groups yet I'm sorry XD Somewhat based on Word of Honor with the harsh land being the Ghost Valley, and the assassin group being Tian Chuang. I originally had this plot as a fanfic (because who doesn't love Tian Chuang Era Zhou Zishu and Ghost Valley Chief Wen Kexing?), but decided that I may as well turn it into an RP! c:

I don't really have much of a plot for this other than, that song seems interesting to RP XD So maybe something like this:

Character A is in an arranged marriage, what people consider as the perfect marriage. At least, on the outside. Unbeknownst to their spouse, character A has been meeting up with another. Or maybe character A is resigned until they meet character B. Could also be a sugar daddy kind of thing?

Never had an RP like this but it seems like a fun plot XD

The two have always been the top of the industry, often switching places between #1 and #2. A well renowned director has come out of retirement for a movie. And the leads? The two of them. With a great scriptwriter, and a star studded cast, it seemed like the movie will have a bright future. The only problem? The two meshed together like water and oil. Now, the two must come together to film a series. The media absolutely loves the love and hate relationship between the two.

The only thing that the media doesn't know?

The two were already in a relationship. With each other. (Or they could not be, that's fine too!)

Disclaimer for this idea: All characters are 18+ and the setting is meant to be at least the collegiate level.
There is an alternate universe where magic exists. Character A was unknowingly sent to a magical school and was ushered to become a student. Character A had lived in the modern world where magic was just a fairytale however, no teacher would listen when A spoke of a mistake. After all, their name was on the list therefore there was no mistake. Character B, a fellow student, helps A out on their first day. They even ended up as classmates and roommates (or next door neighbors), with the teachers assigning B to help A adjust.

However, it wasn't all fun and games as A was attacked by an unknown shadow. It turns out that there was more to the school than expected and more secrets to B than meets the eye.

Every other day in the city was the same as any day. The hero and villain clash. The villain is defeated by the hero, the people cheer and then repeat. However one day, the hero showed, but there was no villain to clash with. The villain disappeared into thin air. All traces gone. The police were clueless, the hero was baffled, and the people were just glad the villain was gone. Unbeknownst to them, the villain - or rather ex-villain - walked among them in silent judgement of how corrupt the city was.

- So this is where the plots diverge -

Version 1: Hero (A) x Ex-Villain (B)
Even with the villain gone, the hero kept track of the retirement. Not only for safety purposes, but also because in the years they've fought, they've had a sort of understanding and somewhat friendship between them. The hero wanted to make sure that the villain's retirement went smoothly. Maybe they could have even know each other in their civilian identities wherein A knows B's identity but B doesn't know A is the hero.

Months of peace save for the occasional petty criminal and villains that are easily bested, a copycat of the ex-villain appeared. Except much more destructive and leagues deadlier. A little too obsessed with the hero and ex-villain as well. Unable to stop the rising criminal alone, A had no choice but to ask B to come back to the heroes and villains scene to help.

The question is, will the ex-villain help?

Version 2: New Hero (A) x Ex-villain (B)

So this could have some sort of age gap. Anyway, similar to Version 1, a villain that is far to strong has shown. A copycat of someone else, but the problem was that A never even met B nor did any of the past articles show any hint of weakness in regards to the ex-villain's power. Each encounter left the hero defeated and destruction in the wake of every defeat. If not a defeat, then the new villain keeps on slipping through A's grasp to the point of frustration. Weeks on end and with no other choice, the new hero sought out the ex-villain. And the same question, will B help out A?

Character A and Character B are both heroes of the same city. Sometimes allies, most of the time, rivals, or even enemies. Despite having the same goal - ridding the city of criminals - the two have extremely different methods. One is merciful, the other is brutal. The people have divided opinions on the two heroes but what matters is, at the end of the day, criminals are taken care of.

However, when a criminal organization led by a new villain suddenly comes into play, the two are forced to work together to take down the criminals. Hopefully, they get along long enough to do so.

Note: this could also be a criminal x cop kind of pairing

1. Soulmates cannot hurt each other with violence. A has been sent to kill B only to find out that they could not harm B. Instead, B offers a job as a bodyguard.

2. A has always been looking for their soulmate, the mark on their skin visible for all to see. Why does B always bother A and talk badly about soulmates but refuses to show their own mark?

1. Inspired by Tsubasa Chronicles. A and B are brought to the great witch to ask for their wish, both which end with the need to travel multiple worlds. Stuck together, how will their adventure go?

Disclaimer for this idea: All characters are 18+ and the setting is meant to be at least the collegiate level.

1. Character A, the student council president is known as a kind and angelic person, little do the other students know that A is actually the opposite. Meanwhile Character B is considered a delinquent student due constantly being challenged to fights or due to looks yet is a gentle soul.

2. (Could be connected to 1 or be a different premise) B has always been getting into fights, being mistaken as part of a gang (or could actually be a part of the gang). A on the hand has always been the model student in the eyes of everyone else, even if he secretly is the boss of the gang (or maybe is related to it).

1. A assassin/mercenary was given a difficult job. Becoming a bodyguard for royalty under the guise of being a part of the staff.

2. A failed assassination attempt on the royal's life would have any assassin expect a death sentence. Except instead of one, the royal offers a different deal. To work for them instead.
- this could be done in modern setting like a boss or something!

my braincells decided to say bye when I was writing this XD

1. Arranged marriages are common, extremely so. The two decided to run away, unwilling to be wed to a stranger (or maybe an enemy kingdom, or something of that sort) without knowing that their arranged partner has done the same. The two meet while on the run and decided to travel together, both hiding their true identities.

2. In order to prevent a war, the two have arranged to marry one another. However, not everyone is on board with the plan. After all, war is the best place for corruption and to earn merits. On their way to a more neutral land, the two are attacked before the marriage can begin and are now on the run.

3. Royal A is known to always wear a mask in public events but due to pressure, Royal A needs to marry. The two meet in a ball meant to find a match. Royal A went without a mask in order to observe the candidates and things go from there.

1. A is an old vampire considered to be a part of nobility who wants nothing but peace between the races. B is a skilled hunter sent to kill A by the guild however, B fails to do so. It should end there however, A has been bothering B into a friendship (and maybe more) to show that they could co-exist just fine.

1. Inspired by Arknights. Those with animalistic characteristics or suffering from corruption are thought to be stronger yet despite that superior physical qualities. They are seen as lowly beings and often used for fighting whether used as soldiers for war or entertainment by pitting them against one another or even as a collection. A has bought B for none of those however B is suspicious of such kindness, or something like that.

Other pairs with no definitive idea in mind:
Assassin x Assassin
Teacher x Teacher
Student x Student (Disclaimer for this idea: All characters are 18+ and the setting is meant to be at least the collegiate level.)
Master x Slave
Vampire x Werewolf
Esper x Guide
Etc.

And others I just can't think of right now (I'm too lazy to edit this) feel free to pm me with your own pairings and/or plots, if you'd like! c: Send me a pm if you're interested! Don't worry I don't bite - unless you want me to which I don't mind ehe.

Here's a cookie for your patience and effort to read my ramblings ( ・ω・)⊃ 🍪

Last edited:
Bump. Feel free to pm me with your own pairings and plots, if you'd prefer! I'm just feeling a bit lazy to update 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

Edit: I intensely confused myself by clicking the bump button thinking it would post my reply XD

Are you still looking for partners? :>

Added some new plots and hopefully the post looks a little neater XD

Back
Top Bottom