Currently reading:
Unspecified Audi's Random Requests

Auditore

Knight
Local time
Today 1:22 AM
8905442A-2344-41F5-93E5-5C9910E37BE0.png
There's a lot about me, most of which I don't even know myself

I'm a female and I write female characters however your gender or what gender you write as matters to me not. All I care about is if you're able to play with my emotions when we write and you give me something to work off of.

I like sex scenes, but I don't want them dominating the entire story and it has to flow with the scene, can't be like "oh we're fighting! Let's have sex!!"

I would like all my characters to be 21+ also majority of my pairings are Female x Male, there are some Female x Female pairings and I will list which are which next to the plots and pairings.

AEC59BC6-3919-4BEE-9AB0-DD56453408AC.png

First and Most Important!!!

The site rules apply, do not ask me to anything rule breaking!
e3b1592e5668d99e1435bb6226682c3b-daq5r70.png

Communicate with me!
~If you're bored
~Done
~Whatever with the rp
Let Me Know
Don't be one of those people that falls under the "douche" category because you weren't respectful or had any common decency to say something, I'm going to be more pissed you didn't say anything than if you did.
So again... say something
Please
I will only say I am done with an rp if I am struggling to come up with a post that takes more than two weeks.
(Also I like to chat, and if that isn't your cup of coffee let me know so I don't feel like I'm bothering you)

If we are in the process of discussing ideas and what not and I don't hear from you in awhile, I'll check in, once, and if nothing I'll just assume it wasn't meant to be and close the convo out.

No One Liners, unless you can give me the most fucking epic one liner, which I've yet to see, at the very least post 100+ words, I'll do my best to match post, since I type on my phone I cannot tell actual post length.

If I have to re-read a post more than 4xs cause I didn't understand what you were trying to say, and it feels like I'm trying to decode a post and it will just end up frustrating me
however
I will let you know if that happens and will most likely ask you to rewrite it, if I happen to do the same let me know.

Don't expect me to come up with everything this is including the story base, I only ask that you help in with the planning, help with ideas, possible twists and what not, put in effort and I'll return the favor.
This is a partnership and should be done with equal parts.

My posting response varies from time to time, somedays I can write them out other days it takes some time, be patient with me, I will let you know, I only expect you to do the same.
If however I try to contact you throughout the writing dry spell and hear nothing I will just assume you're done, be pissed you didn't say anything and archive the rp to the dark underworld.

I reserve the right to refuse RPs
If I do not feel we would be a great match then I will let you know, I do not like putting effort in something only to have it burn because the partners did not mesh well together, Don't waste my time and I will not waste yours

Lastly... if you don't like what I have, that's not my problem, you're free to express yourself just like I can. I promise I'll only bite a little....

Audi~

Last edited:
165BCD12-BEA1-4F3A-93BB-22BFE49BA268.png

https://www.f-list.net/c/ari20

Personal preference on character pictures please no anime

2ADA8C6C-1ABF-4CB1-AA36-289490527AD5.png
Your character that I would like for you to play will be bold while the character I will be playing as will not be bold, if no bold then either​
    • Vampire x Vampire/Human (MxF & FxF)​
    • Werewolf x Vampire (MxF)​
    • Pirate Captain x Rival Pirate Captain (MxF & FxF)​
    • Assassin x Assassin (MxF & FxF)​
    • Thief x Thief (MxF & FxF)​
    • Assassin x Thief (MxF & FxF)​
    • Pirate x Mermaid (MxF)​
    • Doctor x Assistant (MxF)​
    • Pirate Captain x Crew Member (MxF)​
    • Viking x Shield Maiden (MxF)​
    • Knight/King x Commoner/Princess/Queen (MxF)​
    • Cowboy/Gun-Slinger x Cowgirl/Rancher (old western 1800s) (MxF)​

2FAE3607-3C92-4313-AA73-C319B6A5154E.png

This is just the basic concept of the movie/show/game idea, plots can change but the idea behind the movie is sort of what I'm looking for..
    • Bonnie & Clyde (MxF)​
    • Mission Impossible (MxF & FxF)​
    • The Mummy (MxF)​
    • Tomb Raider/Indiana Jones (MxF & FxF)​
    • American Psycho (MxF)​
    • Sleepy Hollow (MxF & FxF)​
    • Being Human (MxF & FxF)​
    • Mr. & Mrs. Smith (MxF)​
    • Robin Hood (MxF)​
    • Scooby Doo (MxF -Velma & Shaggy)​
    • The Goonies (MxF & FxF)​
    • Hocus Pocus/Practical Magic (FxF)​
    • Dracula (MxF)​
    • Gravity Falls (MxF & FxF)​
    • Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (MxF)
      Gladiator/300 (MxF)​
    • Scream/I Know What You Did Last Summer (ya know the 90s horror lol)
      (MxF)
^*^These are just ideas of what possible plot I would like to write about^*^

~Elder Scrolls~
(Is the only set of fandom games I'll do)
~Any kind of Faction~
~Pairing~
(MxF & FxF)
Bosmer (MC) - Non Beast Race (YC)

~Twisted Disney~
(MxF Only)
Characters from the movies can be used but they have to be at least 21 and/or characters could be their children, again 21 and older only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom