MxF Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Phoenix Queen

Currently reading:
MxF Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Phoenix Queen

Local time
Today 7:51 AM
Pronouns
they/them
Hiya! The name's Jay (they/them) and I'm a 23 year old writer in the EST. First and foremost: I won't rp with anyone under 21. It's a comfort thing. Also: all characters will and must be 18+ (I'll explain more about this AU below). I've been rewatching AtLA (the original) recently in light of the new one coming out, and had an idea for an RP involving a sort of "what if?" scenario. This AU diverges from canon in the season 2 finale and asks the question: what if Azula succeed in capturing Aang instead of Katara after he was struck by lightning.

Imprisoned by the Fire Nation, Aang was kept alive to prevent a new Avatar from being born. While the Avatar's old allies went into hiding, Aang was locked away in the Fire Lord's palace for a decade. As the years passed, without an Avatar, the Fire Nation managed to conquer the rest of the globe. Benders from other nations were forced to swear fealty to the fire nation, and were often conscripted into the workforce. Small groups rebelled, but none could match the might of the Phoenix King.

None, except for his true heir. After mastering fire bending, Azula happened to make her way into the throne of the empire after her 18th birthday after her father's....less than timely demise. Ruling as the Phoenix Queen was fun for a few years, but the power seemed to never be enough. Azula believed she was even stronger than her father and foolish ancestors. In fact, she was certain that a woman of her ability could learn to bend more than fire. What seemed impossible before may prove to be possible...with the help of her (un)willing teacher.

TL;DR: I'm looking for someone to play Azula in an AtLA "bad ending" AU taking place a decade after the events of the show. NSFW topics are not required by any means, but they can happen if both parties are open. Feel free to dm for more info :3

Back
Top Bottom