Unspecified Avels search for a roleplay

Currently reading:
Unspecified Avels search for a roleplay

Local time
Today 5:59 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome dear reader to my request for a roleplay.

Let me introduce myself shortly:
You can call me Avel. I have been writing roleplay for over ten years by now. Most of it was on in my mother tongue german, but the princip has always been the same.
Due to the lack of a good german roleplay platform, i thought writing on english would be a good possibility to get some roleplaying done. I always try to avoid mistakes, but especially if it gets late grammar and spelling mistakes will sneak into my posts. I don't mind a bit of out of character chat in the private messages, so feel free to write any time.

For the Roleplay:
I tend to write a lot of fantasy roleplays, mostly in an original world. Other topics which generally intrigue me, are Sci-Fi-settings, modern settings with an interesting dynamic between the characters or anything related to mythological or historical settings. I don't know much about most fandoms, so i mostly write my own original characters.
I don't mind writing either male, female or non binary characters, but i usually like it, when my writing partner has a female character.
Smut and erotic content is a important part of the roleplay for me, so that my main focus is often on that. But i always require a certain amount of story for my roleplay.
Without an intresting dynamic between the characters, developed by the story, the smut tends to get boring.
If you are intrested in writing a roleplay without any smut, i am open for that too. As long as my mind is hooked on a story, i won't mind if the focus is kept only on that.

Replies and Schedule:
Now comes the tricky part. The length of my replies is always dependent on the current situation in the roleplay, as well as my partner.
I don't believe, that there has to be a limit on how long or how short a roleplay post should be, as long as it continues with the story and scene. Normally my replies tend to be in the range from 300-600 words, but as i said: it depends on the current scene.
My schedule is even trickier, because i can't give one. I try to answer as soon as possible to all my roleplays, but sometimes it will take a while.

If you are intrested in writing with me, just write me a Pm and we can talk about specific scenarios.
In my experience it works better, to build an scenario together, but i have quite a few starts in my mind, which can be worked out together.

I hope to hear soon from you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom