Avie's Intro

Currently reading:
Avie's Intro

Avaizia

Serf
Local time
Today 7:31 PM
I'm Avaizia (uh-vay-zuh), but you can call me Ava/Avie/any derivative of my username that you like. I've been roleplaying for going on 11 years now, and am currently 23 years of age. -- I'm a chick..in case that's not immediately obvious, but I enjoy playing both female and male characters. (It really depends on my muse as to which gender of character I will play, but often times I find myself playing more male characters than female ones.) I don't have a lot of limitations when it comes to my roleplay style, but that's something that I discuss with all partners before starting anything. Umm. As for my posting abilities...Well..that depends on how much I'm given/how inspired I am. If I have to constantly be the one leading the roleplay/pushing for more detailed responses my posts will get smaller and less frequent, and I may lose interest all together. (Now if that happens I will let you know!) But if I'm getting decent length responses and not constantly having to lead the roleplay, and if my muse is in agreement with me, I can write upwards of 1,000 words in a post. (Not like..every post, but..yeah.) I have found that; as of late, my replies are generally no less than 300 words, but usually somewhere between 400 and 600. (Usually and generally being the key words there.) As per frequency..Well, now that depends. I do have a relatively busy real life, but I can generally get out a few posts a week and occasionally even multiple posts in one day. Oh, and most important of all for you to know I am in the CST time zone.

Hmm...Oh. Right. Roleplay genres. I, honestly, prefer mostly modern fantasy. (Like vampires and werewolves and what not.) But I will also play medieval fantasy or historical. (Not big on sci-fi, real life, or animal rps, though.) I generally use real people's faces for my characters because I'm not really big on anime. (The only one that I've seen the majority of is Full Metal Alchemist, and while it's been ages that show still has a special place in my heart that it will probably never lose.) My fandoms otherwise aren't ones that other people usually know because they're mostly based on paranormal romance novel series. (Though I do enjoy HP, Charmed, and True Blood, but I'm a bit iffy on rping in the HP world.)

I'm not really sure what else to say here..Hnng. Honestly I found this site through a google search 'cause I'm lame like that, but I needed a bit more rp in my life? 'cause I'm jonesin', but my rp partners have really busy lives so I get replies like..once every week or two if I'm lucky? (*Sob.* Lol.) Anyway. Yeah..that's me/my roleplaying in a nut shell. Nice to meet y'all.

*waves* I already said hello, but its nice to see that you're getting right into the swing of things. It's a pleasure to meet you, and we hope you feel at home :)

*Wave.* :3 Thank you. It's nice to meet you as well, and I'm sure I'll get a bit less awkward as I get more comfortable with my surroundings. xD For now I'm kind of stalking the forum so I can figure out what's going on. Haha. But..again..thank you! :)

Reactions: Mia
Medieval fantasy, real pictures, and True Blood?! Let's be friends.

Back
Top Bottom