Currently reading:
MxF Baby's First Search!

Jannah

Serf
Local time
Today 2:00 PM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello, all! I joined this site awhile back but am only just now getting a chance to post. I hope to get to roleplaying ASAP.

Firstly, a little about me and my preferences:
-I do consider myself to be a literate-advanced RPer so posts will be multiple paragraphs. I do expect the same in return. However, I want quality rather than quantity. I couldn't care less about 1000+ word posts if it's nothing but purple prose and flowery language I have to look up in a dictionary just to understand.
-I have no triggers of note, but if you do then please let me know in advance. I do rather enjoy exploring darker and grittier themes so it is important to know exactly which topics to stay away from.
-I enjoy exploring both romantic and platonic relationships. If we choose to implement romance into our story then I just ask that it develops naturally. None of that "love at first sight" nonsense. I have nothing against the LGBTQA+ community, especially since I'm technically part of it myself, but I am only looking for MxF romantic pairings at this time.
-I am not seeking smut. There needs to be an actual story. If physical intimacy does happen between characters, however, then I am not expecting fade to black. It can be played out, but just know that it's a firm no on any sort of extreme kinky sex.

Ideas I'm interested in:
Historical: This is my favourite genre and chances are I won't say no. I'm especially fond of both modern history (20th century and newer) and Ancient Rome. I have a few ideas in mind for historical settings so please just ask. About the only thing I'm not seeking right now in this category is any sort of royal court intrigue type stuff. It's overdone and frankly I'm sort of sick of it.

Fandom: There's quite a few here and it would honestly take a lot of work to list them off so just ask. However, I will only do OCxOC. This is non-negotiable.

Modern/realistic: This is a genre I'm a lot more picky about. Regular old modern slice of life plots bore me. If we play in a modern setting then there needs to be more to it. Perhaps some sort of action, political intrigue, drama, or fantasy element. I am interested in plots about superpowers/mutations, travel and/or exploring other cultures, and organized crime. Bonus points if our chosen plot is K-drama and/or KRP inspired (yea, I'm a bit obsessed with K-dramas and Korean culture atm).

Fantasy/sci-fi: These two I'm also rather picky about. Fantasy and sci-fi, and especially fantasy, is way overdone. The RP's are literally a dime a dozen. If you want to pique my interest with these then your idea really has to be unique and stand out from the rest. I also have a strong preference for low fantasy and whatever the sci-fi equivalent of that would be.

Interested? Please message me! I don't bite (hard).[/spoiler]

Back
Top Bottom