MxF Back and Ready for New Adentures

Currently reading:
MxF Back and Ready for New Adentures

LadyKaterina

Your friendly neighborhood glitter bomb
Local time
Today 12:30 PM
Alrighty, everyone! I have had a long leave of absence on this site due to a conflicting schedule and an illness that rendered me bed-ridden for quite some time. I am back and I would really like to start some roleplays!

A little about me!
  • My name is Katerina! I have been roleplaying for almost 12 years starting on various sites.
  • I love roleplaying but with my schedule, please understand that I am a college student and a full-time worker. I try my best to get on multiple times throughout the day. I usually do not reply to post until late in the evening when I get home.
A little about my writing style:
  • As said before, I have been roleplaying for quite some time. I may be a little rusty as of right now with being on hiatus for a bit, but even still I try to write at least 3 paragraphs per post.
  • Now 3 paragraphs do not limit my writing, I have written up to 8+ paragraphs in the past. This does not mean I will give an 8 paragraph each time. It simply means that I can do great lengths.
  • I can post in both 1st person and 3rd person. I prefer 3rd person as it is easiest for me. I like to create characters and I prefer to not to associate myself with them in any way.
  • I try to use decent grammar and spelling. I am, and have never, been great with grammar but I try my very best to give good posts that flow well.
What I ask from my roleplay partner:
  • Please be willing to post several paragraphs! I totally understand writer's block, but please try to give me something to work with and I will do the same in return
  • Please talk to me, communicate with me and tell me your opinions. I want to hear from you about your ideas. Don't worry I won't do any sort of biting...well unless you want me to ;)
  • Decent grammar and spelling. I understand mistakes, I make them as well, but please do your best to give me something that I don't need to decode.
  • Please be willing to post at least 2+ times a week. I will do my best to give you the same respect unless I have messaged you about a specific time away (i.e. finals, vacations, etc.)
Pairings
  • I am certainly open to many different pairs but here is a list I won't be willing to play
    • MxM
    • FxF (Open if doing threesome but not generally interested)
    • Zombies. I am just not interested in the genre
    • MORE MAY BE ADDED AS I THINK OF THEM
  • What I am willing to play
    • MasterxSlave
    • VampirexVampire
    • VampirexHuman
    • HumanxHuman
    • DemonxHuman
    • KidnapperxVictim
    • WILL ADD MORE WHEN I THINK OF THEM
Plots
  1. YC is a rich man who has decided to purchase from a book of women. MC is the woman YC decides he wants to purchase. This is a master/slave rp that can be more developed as we talk more about it in pm.
    1. Has smut
    2. Rape and other dark themes
  2. Apacolpyse
    1. So this story is not zombie based. It is more like the 100 in the fact that is 100s of years later after power has gone off. There are no phones, no cars, nothing having to do with modern technology. Everything reverts to the past.
    2. Pairings possible
      1. Master/Slave
      2. Kidnapper/Victim
      3. Landowner/trespasser
  3. Little Red Riding Hood/ Beauty and the Beast
    1. This we could chat further in pm. The basic idea is that we would mix both fantasies together to create the story and plot line
    2. Possible pairings:
      1. Human/Human
      2. Vampire/human
      3. Master/slave
      4. Kidnapper/Victim
    3. Settings:
      1. This could really be done modern or another era. I don't see this being set in the future, but present and past are both fair game.
      2. Could even be where MC steps into the past somehow and ends up stumbling into the wrong hands
  4. Here is a sample below of a plot that I would love love love to do. I have had this starting post for a very long time and have not had the chance to play it out!
    1. Like every little girl that grew up in the eras of kings and queens, Ember dreamed of marrying a prince so she could be a princess and someday blossom into a beautiful queen with land and gold to spare. She dreamed of a home with land and maids doting on her. But unlike other girls who had little to no chance, especially in this day and age, Ember did have a chance. She was the heiress to the estate her father had earned from long years of consistent labor. Though her father was no king and Ember would never have the chance to become a real queen, she would indeed one day inherit a home with the maids and land that she desired.

As Ember grew and blossomed into a young lady, she inherited her mother's good looks and finely tuned senses. Ember stood at five feet eight inches with long and luscious locks. Her eyes had changed from their young and ocean like blue to a blue with a speckling of green, giving them a depth that hadn't been there before. Over the years, she had learned to sew and cook like any good woman with senses should, but she also grew tired and bored of her life. Ember had the choice of any man in the town and yet she had turned down so many of them. None had been to her fancy and none had come close to fitting the prince in her dreams.

Two years passed and Ember aged into a woman ready to live her life. And as she turned eighteen, her father insisted that she marry. And despite many long and tedious arguments over the subject, Ember did end up marrying one of the many suitors living among them. Little did she and her father know that this man was more than just a man. Her world as she knew would come crumbling down and she would be forced to flee, leaving behind her kingdom and everything that she knew.

~~~~~~~

A soft sigh escaped from her pink and dry lips as she stared out at her home. She could see the smoke and she could see how crumbled it had become since she had left. "Three years," was all Ember was able to get out. "Three long years." She stood at the top of the hill, trees hiding her from sight. She had been living in the forest, alone and getting used to her new form. Though she looked human, there was something far different about her now.

No, not a human, but a vampire. No, not a human, a vampire with a lust for blood and a heightened personality. A woman, but never aging. She was stuck as an eighteen-year-old forever. Her lust for blood instead of water was not the only difference. Ember's eyes had changed from the beautiful blue to a crimson red. The color and feel of her skin had turned to porcelain with a limited amount of peach coloring. Her face looked delicate and dainty as well as her hands and fingers.

"No, not human....vampire," Ember breathed, letting the word loose into the world. It was too late to go back by now, she had hurt too many people and too many people knew her. She was a monster, uncontrollable, untouchable to so many. With a shake of her head, Ember knew she had to move on. She knew that the one who had turned her was out there somewhere and she knew it was time that she looked for a new life where he could not find her or touch her ever again. And with that thought, Ember walked away, leaving the life she had known for so long in the ashes behind her.

~~~~~~~

A century and seventy-eight years passed by slowly. Ember's life seemed to go on and on with little advancement. No children and no family to determine the success of her life. As the modern age came, she had gone to school and had finished college a number of times with several different degrees. However as years passed, Ember would leave and start anew elsewhere, somewhere where people were unable to recognize her and see that she had not been aging in the least. By the end of her college life, Ember had gained a degree in zoology (a good source of blood don't you think), a degree in child development, a degree in art, and even a doctorate in anthropology. The degrees did little for her though as she had to change her name throughout her time and start all over again before she got too far in a job without aging.

The craving of blood was still always persistent but was much more controllable now then it had been all those years back when she was a newborn vampire. Back then, she would not be able to hold back her lust for the blood pumping from a human's heart, or even from an animal's small heart. It had taken years of practice and moderation to keep herself from giving into every whim of her tongue. It also took a long time for her to learn how to not kill her victims, rather take what she needed. Ember still had the urges, but she had learned how to keep herself from doing the thing she feared most of all. Killing. She had feared that one day she would lose control and everything would come crashing down. Over the years she had seen many vampires kill humans for enjoyment, not just for food and it had been disturbing to say the least.

It was now the year 2015 and Ember had settled on being a student again this time working on getting a degree in English. She had also taken up a job as a local librarian, Ember had always loved books and had many as a child in their library. It was the only place she could escape her own mind and the world. This library was much larger with books from all different eras. Ember loved it so much and knew that the day she had to move on from this place would be a difficult one. While she was still always looking over her shoulder for those that wished to harm her, Ember knew that she had finally found the place for her to live and start a new once more.

New York City. It was grand and beautiful, much like the place of her childhood, but also much more busy and dangerous. There were dangers she had to avoid often now, one of them being herself. She had been told by many that she was too trusting and left herself too vulnerable but she never seemed to notice when she would get caught in the trap. It was difficult for her to recognize it even after all these years of relocating and running from the person who had made her like this. Fleeing was all that she seemed to know, but this place made her want to stay for as long as she could even if it meant a few people figuring out what she was.

A small smile formed on Ember's pink, soft lips as she walked down the streets of New York. Her crimson eyes, covered by brown contacts, darted around at the hustle and bustle of the crowded walkways. She wore black skinny jeans with a light blue blouse tucked in. She did well to dress appropriately, but even still it was easy to see her form under the clothing. The blouse showed off her curves nicely and scooped down just enough to see the beginning of her cleavage line. Upon her neck was a silver necklace with a sapphire pendant hanging elegantly on her neck, providing her with just a bit of bling to spice up her outfit. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail that curled at the ends and provided a few strands around her face, forming around her heart shaped face.

Ember relaxed as she headed to her apartment for lunch, ready to get to work after her classes at school. She wanted so much to be at that library now, touching the bindings from books years before her time and years after her time. She just was in love with the idea of the history behind them all. It brought back so many memories, so much happiness and time that she so wished she could be apart of once more.

Alright so I think that is it for now! I will update this as I feel necessary! Please don't be afraid to message me and I look forward to thinking up great adventures with you!

Katerina!

Bumping this as I've seemed to have lost some threads. Will also be adding one more storyline later today.

Back
Top Bottom