Currently reading:
Unspecified Back from a Break

Hinatu <3

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 8:26 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
Hello my lovely peoples, my name is Hinatu or Hina! I've roleplayed on and off for years...like 16 years o_O. I just came back and got a bit of writing inspiration after a few months. I've unfortunately (but understandably) lost most of my roleplays I was in. Plus I have some ideas that have been rattling around inside my head and would like to see if anybody would like to give them a go.
I'm 27 and living with my roommate. I need something to keep my mind busy. I love doing anything creative, I may not be the best but I try! I can play female, male, nonbinary. I'm not opposed to straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, and the likes there of being Pansexual myself lol. I usually do fantasy roleplays as I have too much drama in my real life to want something too realistic. Now having said that I can play something pretty realistic as long as it keeps my attention. I do love to have romance and such in my roleplays... I grew up where 90% of stories had a love interest....even if they didn't end up together. I just love roleplaying that feeling of falling for someone and over coming whatever you have to to be together! other than that, if you have any questions or ideas, please feel free to pm me!

1. Please do not be creepy! Yes I do smut and further but I do not like to have a roleplay that is nothing but naughty stuff and kinky stuff. I am here to roleplay a story!
2. Please be at least somewhat literate! If you cannot type a paragraph in third person, with somewhat proper grammar (I understand mine isn't always the best as well) and use "" for spoken words, please don't message me.
3. Do not message me if you are going to request a roleplay then get upset when you try to completely change it to something that I don't want, it's my roleplay, it's my choice.
4. Now having considered rule 3 I am open to discussing changes and forming a roleplay with you!

I am like most I've found on this site and will put it as someone else did that I liked the way they worded it...if it is done in the bathroom, keep it in the bathroom! other than that, here are some that I do enjoy.
1. Master/Slave
2. C/NC
3. Primal/Prey

ROLEPLAY IDEAS

images

Character A (or possibly b and c) are playing with an amulet one night while feeling low on their birthday. When suddenly their room fills with a bright light and they wake up in what appears to be an old mansion/castle. The place seems to be empty until they stumble upon it's inhabitants, what appears to be character x,y,z (can either have all three after character a or have all three paired up with a, b, c in the end) some kind of creature (vamp, mage, werewolf, fairy, etc) who was trapped here, frozen in time forever, or so they thought. They were cursed by a sorceress to stay here frozen in time away from everyone forever...until Character A, the sorceress' lineage, mistakenly used the amulet to bring herself there....what will happen...who knows?

1de7f9fcb4a809397145dd1f7ff1908f1a1b13e1_hq.jpg

One night Character A is walking (down the beach, through the woods, etc) when they spot a falling star, it lands not too far from them so they go to find out what it is. Stumbling towards it they discover that it isn't a star or meteor but instead a small spaceship! As they reach to touch the ship it sparks and purple lightening zaps Character A causing them to pass out. Upon waking up Character A doesn't quite feel right, something feels off. Soon they discover what the off feeling is, they are no longer in their body! Looking around they see themselves laying on the ground and stumble over to make sure they're still alive. As Character A approaches their body it awakens and discovers it is indeed Character B (the rightful owner of the body Character A is now in) who is an alien from outerspace. They have to find out how to get back into their own bodies, all while Character A has to find out why Character B is here, what they want, and what will happen once they're back in their own bodies!

Just looking for a good old fashioned character A is betrothed against their will to character B, Character B just wants to run their kingdom and such (could be mostly a good person or bad person, up to the player, whichever of us that is). Could be that CB is actually a nice person CA just needs to give them a chance, or they could actually be a bad person that CA needs to make good, idk, I just want something like this. left a lot to be explored between us!

images

A group of supergirls patrol the city they live in and love, protecting the innocent and punishing the evil. Like any superhero group, they have enemies. What happens when the head supergirl falls in love with a seemingly normal girl/boy....who turns out to have a dark secret...you guessed it! they're the big bad!
Just thought it would be fun, leaves room for multiple characters and multiple plots!

b0081ab57b1dbd0dbb65cabe9519bcf5--vampire-bites-vampire-art.jpg

Character A is an average person, they have a job, maybe go to college, etc, when one night on the way home with a friend they're attacked, their friend dying before their eyes to one of the attackers. Before the second attacker can kill CA, Character B comes out of nowhere, saves them and wipes their memory of that night, sending them home to eventually think their friend went missing. CB, is a vampire, and so were the attackers. CA eventually starts to remember bits of the night, driving them to go back to the crime scene where CB stumbles back across them, realizing for some reason they remember that night. Come to find out, CA is a nephilim, one of their parents was an angel, giving them special abilities that upon reaching early preteen, their human parent had to find a way to subdue as CA is too powerful. Now angel blood, even half angel blood is like a drug to vampires, which is why CA has been attacked by "people" their whole lives and never understood their bad luck. Let the story unfold, discovering CA's past and abilities as they unlock with every memory found, CB protecting CA out of not only curiosity but because they want CA's blood and can't figure out why, since they've sworn off fresh human blood.

ac024db67b7da3f68f94c5d17fbbd5c9.jpg

Character A gets a new pet (whether they find it, adopt it, etc) and take it home to live with them. Something keeps making noise in the night, waking CA up, one night they get up and find someone in their home! After attacking the person they find out that it's actually Character B, or more commonly known as their pet. CB explains that they're actually a shapeshifter (whether they can only go into different forms of one animal or multiple is something we can discuss) and are on the run from....something/someone. How it plays out, what's actually happening, how they came to be where they were...all things we can discuss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom