Unspecified Back in the saddle again! (AKA in search for new partners.)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Back in the saddle again! (AKA in search for new partners.)

Lobopops

Positively Pessimistic
Local time
Today 3:53 AM
Hi there everybody! How are ya'll doing? It certainly been a while since I've been on, but I've have got things sorted out and ready to get back into roleplaying! Just for the record, I can do both MXF and MXM (though I tend to lean towards more MXF). I tend to rp slice of life the most, but I can do fantasy, horror, action adventure, etc.

I'm pretty much down for anything if it interests me, though there is one thing I will not concede on, I will always play male, I can't play female (at least, not yet anyway.)

In terms of posting, I can post once every other day, depending on how tired i am after work. I can post anywhere between 1 paragraph to 3+ good sized paragraphs, depending on how much my partner gives me to work with. If I'll be gone for a extended amount of time, I'll do my damdest to try and give you a heads up. If you don't see any new posts after a week, feel free to shot me a message.

My mind is sorta blank when it comes to plots right now, but if you are interested in rping with me, either respond below, or you can pm as well. :)

Last edited:
hiya,
i'd love to plot something out. My first language isn't English, I don't know if that will be a problem for you or not. If not, you can always send me a message :)

Back
Top Bottom