Back to Roleplaying, hell yesss!!!

Currently reading:
Back to Roleplaying, hell yesss!!!

Andy L.

The Inner Sanctum's Big Bad Wolf
Local time
Today 1:57 AM
Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

I'd like to briefly introduce myself to this new forum I discovered today. I was a former user of another site and stopped roleplaying when it when down. But now I feel like doing it again and I'm excited to meet new people and create awesome stories with them!

I have some experience with group roleplaying but I prefer two authors most of the time. I enjoyed playing scenarios that involded BDSM, Fighting and such but I am also eager to try a romance/drama heavy one and mostly open to suggestions from my partners as well. Really looking forward to this website ^^.

I'd like to thank the team that keeps this site running and all the people who help make it a welcoming place.

~~Andy L

Welcome to the Sanctum! I like the PowerWolf Avatar :D

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend! And YAS POWERWOLF!

Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

I'd like to briefly introduce myself to this new forum I discovered today. I was a former user of another site and stopped roleplaying when it when down. But now I feel like doing it again and I'm excited to meet new people and create awesome stories with them!

I have some experience with group roleplaying but I prefer two authors most of the time. I enjoyed playing scenarios that involded BDSM, Fighting and such but I am also eager to try a romance/drama heavy one and mostly open to suggestions from my partners as well. Really looking forward to this website ^^.

I'd like to thank the team that keeps this site running and all the people who help make it a welcoming place.

~~Andy L
Hi! I'm relatively new to this site too! so if you want a rp partner or something like that I can always assist with you! wish you luck!

Back
Top Bottom