Currently reading:
All Banrion Loves a Challenge

BanrionCailleach

Witch Queen
Local time
Today 7:40 AM
Pronouns
she/her
What sort of person have you always wanted to meet? Who would you love to have an adventure with? Who your ideal "meet cute?"

Literally nothing is off the table. Well, obviously not nothing. Literally nothing within the bounds of morality and legality is off the table.

So, I love challenging myself, specifically with writing. I think one of the best drivers of creativity is limitation. Nothing makes ideas pop like problems to solve. Some of my best writing ideas have come from thinking of interesting characters to fit situations - how can I make a special peg that will fit into this unique hole? Sure, a square peg fits in a square hole, but it's fun to see what other shapes you can jam in there, too. That's why I'm posting today - I want to see what sort of challenge you can pose for me. Give me a hole, and I'll see what I can fit in it. Wait, that didn't sound right. Let me just explain the game, and we'll drop the metaphor that has clearly gotten away from me.

Here's the game:

1. You send me three (3) adjectives, an optional reference image, and a time period​
1b. Optionally, you introduce yourself and tell me how excited you are to meet me.​
2. I respond with a story opening outlining a character based on the inputs you provided​
3. You get first dibs - if you like what you see, we start a thread based on that and see where it goes.​
3b. If you aren't into it, you ghost on me, or you just wanted to challenge me for fun with three completely random words to see what I do, I will post it as a comment to this thread for anyone to enjoy and / or claim.​
4. ??​
5. Profit​

What are you waiting for, hit me with your best shot!

I encourage you to peruse my post history here to see examples of my writing style. In short, I try not to have a singular style, instead challenging myself to write different sorts of characters in different ways. For the record, I am a middle-aged woman who is awesome and has way too much Lego.

I heavily prefer the following:

1. Women with power and / or authority​
2. Female or femme characters in general​
3. Queer femme encounters (that is, romantic and erotic adventures between folks who aren't cis men)​
4. Sex (I expect that characters I write and develop will be available for or actively pursuing sex with your character(s) - with obvious exceptions for minors or anyone vulnerable)​
5. Partners who enjoy having fun and won't ghost (wouldn't that be nice?)​
6. Folks who want to be friends (feel free to tell me how that works)​

Things I will not tolerate include:

1. Misogyny of any kind​
2. Sexual violence without established consent between all parties​
3. Obvious inserts of fictionalized real people for the purposes of violating their autonomy or privacy​
4. Unhygienic or dangerous bodily fluids.​

I will heavily prefer writers who are not cis men, so if you were born with a penis and identify as male, you're going to have to be much more interesting to keep my attention. Sorry boys, but those are the breaks. Consider it a challenge for yourself - the bar is much higher, can you clear it? If you have read anything I've posted here you know I'm absolutely worth the effort.

Speaking of, to prove to me that you did read this, go ahead and use the word "Lorem Ipsum" in the subject of the message you're about to send me.

Back
Top Bottom