1. High Fantasy

Insouciance

Valkyrie in training
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:17 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I have roleplayed here in the past before and ended up taking an extremely long hiatus and returning to another site. So I am back, looking for partners for a high fantasy story that has been haunting me for the past week.

Before I get to the good stuff, I guess I should give a proper introduction. You can call me Ino. I work full time (6-2:30 EST) with a job that doesn't really allow me to reply while I am at work. However, I do try to get replies out daily when my motivation and mental health allow. But I can reply at least once a week, usually more. I consider myself an advanced writer. My posts tend to be 4 paragraphs at a minimum and can go up 1000+ words. When I get into a story, I tend to get a little carried away, so you'll have to be able to handle walls of text. I am not limited to playing female characters. However, my main character will always be a female in a male x female pairing. I will play multiple other characters all varying in age, gender, orientation. All of my characters are 18+.

Romance is a necessity. I'm good with slow burns, I even prefer them, but I need some kind of romance to hold my interest. That does not necessarily have to be the biggest part of the plot. I prefer a more plot driven story over smut, although I do enjoy that too. I have the usual limits. Nothing involving bodily fluids, anything illegal, and anything involving animals or dead people. As I said, I do prefer a slow burn so lots of fluff and steaminess is good for me.

I am looking for someone willing to play the male main character and is willing to play multiple characters. I would like someone who can post at least once a week, and will help move the story along and contribute to the plot. I do enjoy surprises, but I like to plan things as well, so OOC chat is a must. It doesn't have to be personal, but I'm always willing to talk. It's entirely up to you, but I would at least like to plot things out together.

Now with all the messy stuff out of the way, onto my character and the plot!

10980b7cbe9a73a512449f750e6c15db_750x.jpeg

Name: Rosabel Munterios
Family: Vireon Munterios (Father) Liora Munterios (Mother, deceased)
The kingdom of Letripon once served as a beacon of freedom, compassion, and safety in uncertain times. Surrounded by war on all sides, the king of Letripon refused to choose a side and become involved in the war; at least until Vireon took the throne. Decades of neutrality went out the window as the new king took advantage of the countries position. Vireon swooped in and took control of its neighbor to the west, a small kingdom pulled into the war because of long standing alliances. With its army stretched thin, Pelune didn't stand a chance against Vireon and his fully supplied military.

War raged on, Vireon continuing his invasions to take control of every kingdom he could, gaining more and more land, resources, and power. Still, it wasn't enough for Vireon.

Refusing to bow down to Vireon, the remaining countries called a truce and gathered their forces together on the borders of Letripon. Fighting on both fronts, the Letripon forces began to show a weakness. Those trapped outside the borders were unable to receive the resources that they needed, stealing all that they could from the war torn countries Vireon had taken over.

Furious that his kingdom was surrounded and isolated, Vireon gathered his advisors to come up with new battle plans and tactics. It was during one of these meetings that an idea was planted into the king's head, a sinister plot that would require a sacrifice.

Vireon could not know that Dervin, one of his advisor had his own sinister plans and that he was being strung along by forces far more powerful than him. A god, or so he claimed to be, had come to the advisor with an offer he could not refuse. Allow the god to possess the man's body and the man would be gifted with all the powers of his powers. However, what the god failed to share was that he only wanted one thing and once he got it, he would no longer have any use for Vireon or Dervin. What did the god want? The soul of Vireon's daughter, Rosabel.

At first glance, Rosabel's beauty is undeniable, with her long silver hair and gray eyes. She looked every bit the spitting image of her mother Liora when she'd first married Vireon. Unfortunately, they would share the same life of misery and abuse.

Liora and Vireon's marriage was anything but happy. From the moment Liora stepped into the castle of her future husband, Vireon made sure to keep the female under his thumb. Every night the queen was locked away in her chambers, only receiving her husband's attention to conceive a child. When a child was finally conceived, Vireon allowed Liora some freedom. Wanting his kingdom to see he would have an heir, the king paraded his wife around for all to see.

The queen barely survived Rosabel's birth, but she managed to live for another three years and conceive one more time, resulting in her and her son's death. Furious that he was left with a daughter rather than a son, Vireon wanted to get rid of the princess. However, the entire kingdom adored the child who looked exactly like her mother. Eventually, Vireon pawned the princess off on the servants and had nothing at all to do with her, until she turned thirteen and gained her powers.

The entire castle was startled when the usually calm and quiet princess suddenly became irritable and withdrawn. No one was prepared for what would happen at the stroke of midnight on the princess' 13th birthday.

The entire castle was woken up by the screams that ripped from Rosabel's throat only moments before her mouth opened to spew out thousands of shadowbugs. The bugs did nothing but flutter around and eventually disappear, but there was no question where they came from. The only question was, what exactly were they?

It was soon discovered that Rosabel had the power to control shadows and the shadowbugs were not only a way of protecting herself, but a release for her magic when it became too much for her body to handle. From that moment on, Rosabel's life changed for the worst as her father's focus became locked on her and would remain that way for the following 9 years. Vireon forced Rosabel to train from morning to night, learning everything about her magic, strengthening it, and gaining control of it. Her training was brutal, even more so when her father began to lock her powers once her training was over.

It became a punishment. Vireon would lock away Rosabel's powers, forcing her to go through combat training for weeks at a time while her powers began to build up. He would wait until the princess was in physical pain to finally unlock her powers. Tossed into the middle of the forest, trapped in a barrier, the king would send one of his servants to remove the necklace from around Rosabel's neck. The first time it happened, unable to control her magic, the shadowbugs picked the servant apart, leaving nothing more than bloodstained bones. Rosabel was left traumatized while the king gained something to taunt the princess about.

And that's how it was for years, at least until the tides began to turn for the king. His original plan was to use his daughter as a weapon. With her magic, he knew he could easily slice through the other kingdom's numbers. However, he did not want his daughter's powers to be discovered. Not when Dervin came to him with a deal. If Vireon sacrificed his daughter, the god would give him Rosabel's powers which would allow him to destroy the armies on his own. It wouldn't matter if they learned of his magic; they wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Vireon eagerly agreed, already plotting his daughter's death the moment he sent his guards to find her. Conflicted about what they were about to become a part of, the guards decided to escape with the princess and flee to the borders in hopes one of the kingdoms would accept Rosabel as a refugee.

Three weeks have passed since then. Rosabel and the guards remain on the run. They steer clear of villages and towns, fearing that word would get back to Vireon. However, the guards realize the flaw in their previous plans when they realized that Letipron was seen as the enemy and they would have to find a way to sneak the princess past all armies to get her to safety.

YC will obviously be the enemy prince (I would like it if they were arranged to be married.) who is at the frontlines when Rosabel and her group attempt to sneak around both armies in hopes of finding a sanctuary. However, before they can make their way to freedom they are captured by YC's army and brought before the prince. He takes them prisoner to be used for hostage exchange once the war is over, believing they are simply guards who decided to abandon their posts and flee before their kingdom fell. Rosabel attempts to maintain the facade, wanting the prince to believe she is nothing more than a guard. However, she is recognized and quickly identified as the princess. Knowing her value, the prince takes it upon himself to keep a close watch over Rosabel, who is not only a female surrounded by males far from home, but an enemy that many would gladly see dead.

As the princes leads his forces back to his capital with his prisoners, they are attacked by Dervin who is fully possessed by the god who wishes to take control of Rosabel's soul. This forces the two to work together to discover how to put a stop to the god before he can get what he wants.

Of course, there is plenty more to be worked out with whoever is interested. Feel free to send me a PM!

Last edited:
Since I found someone for the first plot, I figured I'd give a few more a shot. I should also note that character development and world building is my jam. Most of these plots have a mostly fleshed out world. I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to that sort of thing.

arcalla-absolute-reality-v16-hyperrealistic-portrait-of-a-beautiful-fe-1.jpg

Name: Iriel Dadon
Biological Parents: Morwen Dadon (Mother) Madigral Morfir (Father)

Appearance
Height: 5'11
Weight 165lbs
Eye color: Blue

History: Of all the noble houses, the house of the Lord of the Land was known to be filled with compassion, love, and a connection with nature. The family line became known for their healers, alchemists, and above all else, Lifegivers. When Iriel was born, those who laid eyes on the small infant felt her power lying below the surface. Naturally, the family was quick to show off their new arrival not only celebrating her birth but the power she possessed. However, when the Lord of Battle announced the birth of his own child, claiming he too possessed unusually strong powers for a baby, the competition began in earnest.

It became obvious instantly that the two children were nothing at all alike, from their powers to their milestones. Iriel was the first to speak, the first to solve puzzles, and learn to read and write. Her counterpart was the first to walk and accomplished all physical milestones far younger than most. Although the families ran in the same circles, the two were mostly kept apart with the exception of special occasions held by the king. Their parents still pushed the children to display their talents for the king, hoping to gain his favor.

Outside of her parents' strange competition with the Battle Nobles, Iriel's life was filled with love and laughter. It became apparent early on that the young woman possessed a penchant for plants. Most brushed it off as a natural ability, but at the age of sixteen during her drawing ceremony that theory was laid to rest. When the priestess announced to the crowd gathered to watch the ceremony that the adolescent was a lifegiver, everyone believed that the most powerful of the newly aged Fae had been discovered. Moments later, when the son of the Lord of Battle stepped forward to have his powers drawn, the priestess announced in awe that the male was a deathbringer. Never in their history had a lifegiver and deathbringer existed at the same exact time, but there was no denying it. From that moment on, the two garnered the king's attention without even trying. Unfortunately for him, the customs forced the two to begin their training.

For the first year Iriel felt like an outsider. Both a noble and powerful, the majority of her peers tried to steer clear of her. Some attempted to bully her, believing because of her gentle nature she would not defend herself. They would discover too late that Iriel may not respond with violence, that did not mean she would allow anyone to push her around. The first attempt ended with the male harassing Iriel trapped in a tree until he not only admitted what he attempted to do to her, but apologize in a way that Iriel believed to be sincere. Eventually he snapped and gave into her demands, after spending several hours attempting to outwait the female. He grew tired of trying to fight his way out long before Iriel began to show signs of weakening.

Once she received her apology, Iriel let the male down gently and went about her way as if nothing happened. That was her way. She wasn't dumb enough to believe that wouldn't gain her more trouble than not. Oddly enough, it was the son of Battle that eventually became her shield in ways that she never expected. As the two were forced to face off against each other time after time, with Iriel keeping up with the male that most of the trainees feared. That in itself was more than enough motivation for Iriel to push herself harder. Not only did she have her parents words echoing in her mind, but the moment she lost to him she was doomed.

In spite of the constant competition between them, the two began to grow close. What started off as outright rivalry became something close to friendship. No one knew that they began to meet up in secret, training to exhaustion. It got to the point that Iriel began to feel as if she spent more time with him than her own friends. Iriel began to look forward to the time they spent together. By the time she realized that feelings were developing on her side it was too late. There would be no turning back.

Now in her fourth year of training, Iriel is beginning to grow anxious. With only one year left before they return to their lives, she knows it's only a matter of time until she would need to think about her future. He would be destined to serve the king. As for her? Iriel knew her path wasn't her own. Arrangements would be made and her fate would be left in her father's hands. Although her father would not sell her off to the highest bidder the way most nobles would, she knew there would be no avoiding marriage, that much remained certain. The best she could hope for was being married off to a decent man and allowed to use her gifts for the greater good. It wasn't a life she would have chosen for herself, but it wasn't the worst scenario either.

With time slipping through her fingers, Iriel's focus as been on training. Although she hoped to never have to use her offensive training, the female honed her protection skills, always hoping that she will never need to utilize either skill. Something in her gut told her she was going to need every skill she could learn. The sense of foreboding continued to grow up until the first abduction.

Rumors spread that the instructor had grown tired of his profession and finally lest his position after centuries. But when he stumbled back into the sanctuary without a drop of magic in his body and no memory of where he'd been, Iriel finally understood why her instincts were one constant alert. She may have questioned how she knew if the answer actually mattered.

The kidnappings continued, growing more frequent. It started as once a month soon turned into once a fortnight. Now it was down to once a week and the kidnapper was growing bolder. They still only took one victim, but they no longer waited until the cover of night to strike. WIth things only continuing to escalate, Iriel begins to question if she should try to find answers on her own. A foolish endeavor, but one that the female would attempt if it meant saving someone from losing their magic.

YC will be the Deathbringer. The relationship between the two characters, on the outside, is a friends with benefits type of thing. However, the reality is they are both hopelessly falling in love with each other and are fighting it as much as they can, while still maintaining a physical relationship and a secret friendship. Because they are as powerful as they are, and eventually prove that they are able to fight off the kidnapper (More details will be shared on that subject with future partners) the two are sent off to learn who is behind the kidnappings and how to stop them. Their journey will take them down multiple paths, including learning about why they received their gifts and the true origins of their bloodlines.

9eaea97add3600b9c46a61d24ad6fc45.jpg
[
Name: Elemira De'Caplet
Height: 5'2
Weight: 111lbs[

]History: In a kingdom where only Royalty can possess magical powers, Elemira (Mira) lived in fear of the day she would be discovered. Abandoned at birth and growing up in the streets of the human kingdom of Lizerana, she watched first hand as anyone that showed even a hint of power was carted off never to be seen or heard from again. The few who managed to escape detection ran from the kingdom. Rumors claimed they were stolen by the fae and forced into slavery. Other tales told of monsters from beyond that fed off magic who devoured the beings whole. No matter their fate, Mira learned that if she ever felt a hint of magic coursing through her veins, she would rather take her chances with the monsters.

]Her worst fears came true when she accidently caused the ground beneath her to form a wall protecting her from an older boy who tried to assault her. Knowing the consequences, Elemira did exactly as she swore she would do. Without a second thought she ran into the desert, believing she was as good as dead regardless of what she did. To her shock, she survived a week in the desert and stumbled into an unfamiliar kingdom, one which she had never heard of. It was there that she found her rescuer, or so she believed.

]In the kingdom Terav life is a struggle. To survive, everyone must find their niche. For Galavin Torka, he found his talents in being a conman. The second his eyes fell on Mira, he saw nothing but a way to line his pocket. The teenager was pretty enough and after offering her some of his food and protecting her from others who would attempt to use her, Mira was as loyal as a puppy dog. It didn't take long for the two to swindle their way to wealth. Galavin had no qualms about using Mira's innocence and naivety against her. Soon enough, he had the young woman believing that he was in love with her and he was simply waiting until she was old enough to marry her.

And for years they were content. They moved into a large house, with Galavin keeping full control over Mira until he began to question if he should replace her with someone new. However, that was when Elemira proved herself invaluable to him.

In the dead of the night a group of thieves broke into their home, cornering Galavin in a corner with daggers and swords to his throat. Fearing that the man that she loved was in danger, Mira encased the robbers in sand, suffocating them all. Galavin witnessed the event, but rather than reporting Mira to the king for a ransom, the man came up with a far more beneficial use for the young woman.

Gathering up all of their wealth, Galavin moved them away from Terav and off to the kingdom of Farasive. Once they settled into their new kingdom, Galavin told Mira of his plan. Using her abilities, he would pass himself off as a diplomat of a foreign land to seduce the widowed queen. The plan worked perfectly. Galavin married the queen, moving Mira in as his 'concubine'. They could be 'together' and she could continue to use her powers to prove he was worthy of being king. For a year the guise worked perfectly. Mira began to train with her powers, learning all of the ways that she could manipulate the earth around her. She soon discovered that the earth was not all that she could control. She could create gems. She could draw gold from mines without a single tool. Not only did Mira keep him on the throne, but he soon became the richest king out of all the human royals.

For a single year Galavin and Mira had everything they could possibly want. The new king would visit his concubine each night, promising her that soon she would sit on the throne beside him, once his wife was out of the picture. Mira created more and more wealth for the man she loved, buying into his every promise. All she had to do was hold on a little longer.

The peace would not last, however, and Mira began to see through Galavin's lies. Tensions were rising between the humans and the Fae. As the human population grew, they demanded more and more land until soon they were encroaching on Fae territory. The four human kingdoms began to gather together with the understanding that soon enough the Fae would come beating down the walls and demanding their land back. They were correct in their assumption. The Fae sent their diplomats to meet with the human royals to resolve the issue. With Galavin distracted with the strife going on in the world outside, Mira began to feel neglected. The man she loved, the man who she believed saved her from a life on the streets, swore to her that he cared little for his queen. He swore that he was only staying with her because of the threat the Fae posed. In her heart she wanted to believe it was the truth. However, when the announcement came that the queen was with Galavin's child, the woman learned the hard truth. She'd been used. And what was worst, she had managed to get herself trapped by the very man who used her.

Knowing the power she had over Galavin and what would happen once his lack of magic was discovered, Mira decides to flee to the Fae kingdom, hoping that they would grant her refuge. On the night she chooses to run, she is kidnapped by a masked stranger. From that moment on, her fate is unknown and her safety is in the hands of the man who stole her away in the middle of the night.

]Basically, YC is the stranger who kidnaps her. He is Fae, but other than that, everything else is entirely up to you. The two will journey from the human kingdom to the Fae kingdom, with plenty of twists, turns, and planning we can do with it! So if this plot catches your eye and you're up for it, send me a PM!​

Last edited:
New Plots!

Two Sides, One World
One side of the world is a vast desert, where water is sacred and the sun is an almost constant in the sky. The other side is full of darkness, with snow covering the lands. When the prince of the snow covered lands discovers a way to break the cycle and join the two sides together, he decides to take matters into his own hands by kidnapping the princess of the desert and forcing her to help him in his quest. Unfortunately for him, she's perfectly content with how things are.

The Magic Wielder
Tropes:
MC grew up isolated from the world beyond the little log cabin she lived in with her aging parents. Considered a miracle child to the now elderly couple, she was raised believing that she was a late life, happy accident to the man and woman who had given up all hopes of having a child of their own. They kept the truth of her arrival a secret, never revealing how they'd found her at their doorstep with a note asking them to care for her. They loved her from the moment they first laid eyes on her and raised her to believe she was their flesh and blood.

They lived happily away from the world, living off the land without a struggle. Everything they needed, the land provided, and what it didn't, they could easily barter and trade for. MC never went without anything, especially the love of her adoptive parents. When a stranger arrives at their door,

YC is a scout for the king (For the sake of this plot I'm leaving it generalized. YC will not be human but a magical race, I prefer something humanoid and not anthro/furry and not a demon) looking for a maiden to become the king's wife. When he lays eyes on MC, he feel his magic pushing out toward her and realizes that there is more to the woman than meets the eye. Rather than report his discovery to the king, he befriends the woman and her wary parents and eventually gains their trust.

The more he visits, the more he sees the treasure he has discovered in MC. She is a magic wielder, not in possession of her own magic, but capable of manipulating the magic of others. The stronger the wielder, the stronger the magic becomes and the more likely it is that the wielder can turn the magic against the one who holds it.

What they aren't aware of is that he is waiting for the perfect opportunity to take her away for his own purpose. There is an uprising in his homelands, and he plans to use the woman for his gain. However, he can't deny there is more to her special ability that draws his magic to her and it isn't long until he begins searching for a way to sway her into helping him without destroying the trust he's built.

A shared vision leads him to the daughter of his enemy, bound and battered with the mark of his kingdom etched into her skin. He realizes quickly what his enemy has done, yet there is nothing to be done about it except allow her to die and hope the bond perishes with her. Rather than leave her to bleed to death and take all of her father's secrets with her, he spares her life without revealing the incomplete mating mark her father created, all in hopes of learning the secret to defeating his enemy and shattering the bond before it can be complete.

b6284485f89449828b22010755904946.jpeg

Name: A'vera
Element: Water
Magic: Water based spells, water manipulation, minor healing spells, minor poison spells
Height: 6'0
Weight: 157lbs

Personality:
♥Serious
♥Curious
♥Empathetic
♥Loyal
♥Assertive
♥Stubborn
♥Soft Spoken​

The kingdom of Belenthol Tor was once part of a five kingdom alliance that extended back centuries before A'vera's father took the throne. When she was younger, the kingdoms would often gather together for a large celebration that involved all of their people. There were competitions, balls, and festivities of all sorts for an entire week, allowing everyone from the Royals all the way to the beggars that lingered in alleyways to find joy. For the first hundred years of her life, A'vera participated along with the other heirs of the Royals. There had been a genuine friendship between the royal families, especially A'vera's generation. She was particularly fond of one prince in particular. The two of them grew close over the century of peace and even their parents were discussing an arrangement between the two. However, before anything could be set in stone, a tragedy would reveal a betrayal that would have four kingdoms joining together against one.

On the dawn of the final day of the festival, the entire castle was awakened by an ear piercing scream. Guards immediately rushed to the scene, circling around the prince with Tal'yana, A'vera's mother, the queen's throat ripped open and her entire body battered and bruised. The prince swore it wasn't what it looked like, that he'd been sent there by his father, not knowing that it was his father who murdered the queen and used his son to take the fall. To create more chaos, A'vera's own sister Rynka claimed that she witnessed the prince with Tal'yana, whispering to one another while stealing kisses. Rynka went on to say that this was not the first time she'd witnessed the prince and queen together in an intimate manner. Her sister confessed she'd kept her silence to spare A'vera pain and prevent her mother's name from being tarnished.

In one moment A'vera lost not only her mother and her first love, but her ability to trust anyone. Her father demanded the prince be executed right then and there, but the others insisted on a trial for the prince. He was imprisoned in the dungeons of Belenthol Tor, where A'vera spent countless night pacing over the very cell he was being held in. Each day, more and more witnesses came forward claiming that the prince and queen's affair had begun long before the festival. Each new witness shattered another little piece of A'vera's heart, pushing her deeper and deeper into her personal isolation.

By the end of the first week, a day was set for the trial when the royals believed they'd gathered enough evidence to convict the prince. To spare A'vera more pain, her father asked the healers to sedate the princess, hoping knowing that it would all be over when she woke.

The crowd gathered to witness the execution of a prince. What they ended up with was a slaughter. Seizing the opportunity, the king rescued his son. Not out of any great love, but to launch an attack on all of the royal families at once. No one expected the fight, so when hundreds of ships swarmed the shore of Belenthol Tor, The prince and his father got away unscathed, setting sail for lands far from their home. From that moment in time, the two and their massive navy vanished without a trace, although everyone knew it wasn't a coincidence for a rise in pirates a few years later.

Another 150 years pass. A'vera has grown past her heartache. She still struggles to trust, but she grew tired of keeping herself locked away. For the first time since her mother's death, the festivities are once more being held in Belenthol Tor, and the female refused to miss out, despite the painful memories that are now flooding back. She pushes through it, focusing on the preparations. However, prior to start of events, A'vera's father announces her betrothal to the prince of their closest alley. Although surprised by the suddenness of it, A'vera concedes to the fate set for her. She'd always known that it was going to happen, but hoped that something would change.

A'vera should have known something was wrong when she woke up feeling nauseous and suddenly terrified to step outside her room. The sense of foreboding only intensified as the day progressed. That was probably why she wasn't stunned when the walls of the banquet hall began to crumble and the horizon was blocked by hundreds of ships. Unprepared yet again, the royals fought back as much as they could, including A'vera used her powers to stall the advancing fighters, her energy draining quickly as more and more ships arrived. Only when she began to collapse from exhaustion, a familiar face springs into her vision.

With A'vera's disappearance the ships vanish without a trace. The princess wakes to find herself stretched out in a soft bed, bundled beneath blankets, with an audience sitting at the foot of the bed. The prince has returned to collect his princess, but he has other things in mind as well, things that only A'vera's powers can help him with. What pirate wouldn't love to have his own personal water fae?

Bolting up from the bed, A'vera glares at the prince and he glares right back, having harbored his own anger toward the princess over the past 150 years. She abandoned him when he needed her, believed the lies told about him without even giving him the opportunity to speak. The room is thick with tension, both on the edge waiting for the other to make a move. As much as A'vera wants to despise the male in front of her, she can't. Anger? That she certainly could feel, given the fact that he'd kidnapped her. "What's the price?" A'vera finally asks, knowing that he can't hold onto her forever. He can only run for so long before the kingdoms are after him again. He wanted something and she'd give it to him just to be able to return home.

The offer was out there, but he only has one thing that he wants, the one thing he knows she wouldn't give; not yet at least. She will soon enough, he just needs to hold onto her long enough....

The plot is based off Ever King. YC is the prince. He kidnaps A'vera in the pretense to help him find a treasure. However, there are three other reasons he has taken her. The first, to punish her for abandoning him, all while trying to get her to fall in love with him again, and hiding the fact that he's also using her to kill his father and regain his reputation. Of course, everything is up for discussion, but that is the plot. If you're interested, feel free to send me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom