Currently reading:
MxF Battlecry

Damage

Scatterbrained Seeker of the Twisted
Local time
Tomorrow 12:03 AM
Pronouns
He
Ahem! Hello there and welcome to my request thread! (Or the skeleton of what I hope it'll become in future at least). Now I know this thread might appear a little picky (don't get me wrong, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a little picky due to the effort and passion I put into my writing) but I really don't bite! At least not as hard as this thread may portray. Here's a a short description of my roleplay style and preferences.

ABOUT ME

I consider myself to be an advanced, literate writer. I use multiple paragraphs and write in third person. When you think of my writing style, think of a novel.

I tend to drop replies frequently. If I can manage and am really into the story, otherwise, you can expect a post from me once to twice every week. I'll always give you a heads up if I'll be unavailable for a prolonged period of time, so I'll expect you to do the same.

I also don't mind ooc chatter. Infact I recommend it. I'm not hell-bent on getting it tho, but it'll work a lot better for us if we communicate well.

Now that we've got the intro out of the way, let's get down to profiling the type of writer I'm looking for. -Quick note: I'm gonna add a couple of stars behind each plot to show how much I'm currently interested in them with each bump and or update. The more stars you see, the more I'll be happy to jump into a story based on that plot.-

MY PARTNER

LITERACY IS A MUST: my partner must be able to actually communicate with me. I get that we can't stop those occasional and annoying typos from popping up randomly, but I honestly won't be able to enjoy role-playing with someone if I have to spend three solid minutes mulling over a paragraph and wondering what it portrays (risking a migraine in the process). I know English isn't everyone's first language, it isn't mine either, but I'll require someone that can communicate properly with me.

PUT SOME WORK INTO IT: I put a lot of work into my roleplays, so I'll naturally expect my partner to rival that enthusiasm and effort. I get that the story goes through some flat periods atimes, but I won't subscribe to singlehandedly driving the plot and introducing new challenges...I could have written a book solo if I wanted to.

THE RESPECT AND MATURITY THING: okay, this one may sound odd in a role-play site meant for adults, but I'll put it up here anyways. We are all adults and we should act like one, we all have responsibilities and lives outside this site, but we shouldn't let it affect our story. Sometimes real-life becomes hectic, and it drains our mood and zeal, that's perfectly okay and normal, but you know what isn't? Hopping off completely and leaving me hanging without a clue. This is something that I strongly object. Please lemme know if you need a break, no matter how long it is, I'll gladly archive our chat if I know you're on a break tackling real-life issues, but I won't be smiling when I run through our texts after you ghost me. Be rest assured that I'll tell you if I need a break as well. Also, let's be honest and open about what we really want, if you're not enjoying our story or your muse has shifted into something else you'd like to try, inform me and I'll be happy to give it a go if it's my cup of tea.

THE SMUT TO PLOT BALANCE RATIO: I know as adults we all have kinks and fantasies, some of which we are even unable to carry out in real-life, we tend to indulge in these kinks and fantasies through writing, and that's good, it's a creative way to attain satisfaction. Now to tie it into an ongoing story. To keep this part simple, I'll just say that I prioritize a good plot above smut all the time. I won't roleplay for smut only, if we're being honest with ourselves it gets old pretty quick. There's only so many ways you could describe a heated make out session or a primal indulgence in animal passion, oh and I'm someone that's very good at writing smut scenes...but then again, a good build up leads to good sex right? Don't get me wrong though, I'm absolutely open to writing erotica, not just as the sole purpose for a story.

Last but not the least, have fun!

Phew! Now that we got the lengthy intros outta the way, let's get into the kind of stories I'm into. My limits on themes is pretty much non existent...so long as you don't hit me with incest or homosexuality. I don't have anything against gay people, but I'm flat out uncomfortable playing homosexual characters (and those bathroom ops as well as anything against site rules). One very important thing to note also is that I love action! When action fills a story, it'll get me hooked right away.

I have some plot ideas in mind at the moment, with more to come hopefully, so instead of dropping pairings, I'll drop a short intro including snippets of my characters' back stories. Here they are:

PLOTS

Continuous waves of heat spread all around a lone figure, the figure was lying on its back motionless. To a casual observer, the humanoid figure would definitely appear dead, but taking a closer look, the continuous streams of sweat that leaked out of it's pores would indicate otherwise. The figure's mind came on, it came on slowly, like a dying ember getting a second draught of life. After a minute or two of lying motionless still, the figure's mind still failed to give a fleeting insight into its owner's personality. All it could come up with, was the owner's gender. Yes, the figure lying forlorn and sweating like a pig in what appeared to be no man's land was male.

A male... that was all.

Age, name, even the recollection of his own voice all proved to be as elusive as vapor. His eyes remained shut, his brows knitting in frustration as he tried to cull up those memories, but the burning sensation that was all around him was proving to be too much of a distraction. His fuzzy mind that was vaguely aware of the ambient heat he was in, had began to grasp the full reality of his predicament.

His body began to scream, but his dry lips stayed shut, not that he could even vocalize his pain anyways, his throat felt so dry and parched that he was sure that should he scream, it would only sound like scratched paper. Since his memory failed him, and the burning questions about who he was were unanswerable at the moment, he decided to concentrate all of his energy into the way more profitable venture of asking the ones that he could answer. First and foremost, where on earth was he, and how on earth did he even get there? He'd have to answer them one at a time though, his shut eyes finally sprang open too.

He could feel the multiple beads of sweat roll down his nose and cheeks. Somehow though, the profuse amount of sweat that he was producing, evaporated before they could even spend two seconds on his skin. The first images that his alarmed brown eyes noticed, were ones of the billowing steam from the evaporating sweat on his own body. It was a horrifying sight, and he really began to panic.

Maybe he was in hell, slowly roasting away for all his sins, but what sins? He couldn't even remember his own name! Aren't the roasting sinners in hell supposed to remember their multiple sins? Besides, he felt alive... or at least, felt as if he was still on earth. It was a very weird feeling that he couldn't explain, but his gut told him that he was still on earth.

Why he was not roasting or getting a scald from all the madly hot steam from his own sweat however, was beyond him. Why was he even still alive? All that and more questions, coupled with the deep searing pain that engulfed his very consciousness, drove him madly insane. His body began to jerk violently, wherever he was, it was barely illuminated, and from the solid and rigid pressure that he felt all over his back, he knew that it was most likely made of metal.

In panic, he sat up like a puppet that had it's string jerked violently, but the moment he rose halfway, he felt a searing hot bump on his forehead. A very loud hiss followed, as more steam oozed out of his forehead like smoke from a cigar's butt. He heard a savage guttural and scratchy sound... it took him a few seconds to realize that the primal vocalization came from him. His throat, parched or not, had given in to the primal urge to yell his heart out when he got a fantastic burn from whatever the metallic object that smacked his head right back to the ground where it got boiled over some more, was.

He wondered if it was the end him, if he'll die in some metallic, roasting coffin, with no recollection of his name, who he was, or what he had done to deserve such torture. He was losing his mind, his body thrashing violently, and the scratchy screams becoming more constant as pain raged through his very heart with no end in sight.

In the heat of his madness, he heard laughter... actually, a group of laughs, they all sounded triumphant and cruel. He began to wonder once more, what terrible acts he had done to deserve such a horrible fate. In those moments, he was desperately wishing for death, but his skin seemed to suffer absolutely no harm from the devastating heat. He was trapped... trapped in the coffin, trapped in the torture.

The realization brought bitter tears to his eyes, it's one thing to suffer for actions that you're aware of, its another thing entirely, to suffer when you can't even remember your own name. Meanwhile, outside the metallic coffin-like structure, a group of people listened with glee as the bitter cries rang out from the steaming coffin. Mugs clanked, people talked excitedly, and everyone seemed to be happy about the mindless torture.

But things changed in a hurry.

It began with a piercing scream, then it deepened into what sounded like a terrifying roar. The once happy people were struck dumb with shock as the ground began to tremble violently. People scampered for safety, leaving the coffin to vibrate for a few seconds, before busting wide open in a thunderous explosion that sent scorching bits of metal, every which way.

Eyes widened in shock and stared at the beast that emerged, it was atypical of the common features demons were said to possess in fables. No horns, or wings and fangs. Only a skin that had become completely red with dark veins bulging and pulsing in a powerful, intimidating rhythm. Eyes that could best be described as a pair of glowing red orbs too. The figure stared maliciously at the shocked and crestfallen faces that amassed before him. He inhaled the endless steam that wafted from all over his body. His usually short and spiky dark hair, had gained a wild and long appearance.

The memories suddenly came back... who he was, the things he had done, and why he was there. Despite recalling many terrible things that he had done, his eyes remained hardened with the flames of revenge burning brightly in them.

Then, to everyone's shock, he slowly reduced in size, his skin reverting to the usual golden brown, and his appearance becoming that of a troubled and quite striking young man.
He jumped off the ruins of the coffin, and simply walked away with his head bowed, and sweat still streaming down his shirtless back.

He had one thought and one thought only.

Find the mirror of fate and separate this evil entity from his being.
** (While I'm not very interested in this plot right now, I might be convinced to give it a go if someone comes up with a very good twist based on it)

A pair of stealthy bare feet padded gently and noiselessly, their owner literally shrouded in darkness. The feet continued to pad towards a tiny slit of dim light, forcing a wry smile to creep onto a silhouette of a face. The fact that the stealthy figure was fully clad in dark, tight-fitting clothing, did not help it's visibility. The figure crept closer to what was now unmistakably a door, a partly open door... it would appear that the piece of shit behind that door felt safe and secure with keeping his front door and windows locked; the figure mused. The figure had expected more actually, say... special locks, booby traps, anything like that, that comes to mind.

But nothing of sorts welcomed it when it picked the lock efficiently and pried it's way in. The time of reckoning had arrived. One fully gloved hand pushed the door open softly, there was no telling what would happen if the door creaked, so the steady hand made sure to expertly manage the push. Slowly, the dim slit of light grew wider, until it became a small triangle, a triangle of light big enough for the silhouette to slip into.

When it did slip in, the mystery of it's identity came to an end. The padded feet crept lightly towards the bed, and a dark grin appeared on a now visible face. The owner was female, with burning brown eyes and dark brown skin to match, her shiny black her was swept back into a single, middle-length ponytail. Her slim but well built frame; very obvious, with regards to every curve of her anatomy and the muscles on her limbs, thanks to the tight-fitting dark bodysuit she had on. A burning flicker of emotion suddenly snuffed the wicked grin on her lips. In it's place, a small, but serious frown replaced it. Her eyes narrowed to the man lying on the bed... the jackass, he'll get what he deserves!

With that burning thought clouding her mind, she smoothly pulled out a small knife with a wicked and widely curved edge. Even in the pale light, the knife glinted ominously, attesting to its sharpness and efficiency. She however, had no plans to just kill him now, she'd make him suffer, and realize why exactly he was dying in a slow and painful manner. She crept up on him, he was sleeping on his belly, and that was a minor inconvenience to her motives. She needed her trusty knife to be at his throat the moment he woke up.

She was not nearly stupid enough to make the mistake of underestimating the pig, why, she lost her best friend because of his goddamn skill and combative efficiency, but all that didn't matter at the moment, all that mattered was waking him up to his creeping fate of doom.

Her hands may be half the size of his, but the strength in them was nothing to sneeze at, especially when genetic enhancements were spliced into the equation. She grabbed one of his arms and flipped him over in one fluid and lightning quick motion. Of course, his alarmed, blue eyes, shot open at once, but she already had the point of her knife on the thin skin of his throat.

"Scream now, and I'll slit it earlier than I planned."

Her cool voice seemed to breeze out from her lips, her brown eyes were all over him too, staring so piercingly, that the man had to blink. Not because he was just pulled out of a sleep that he had struggled to get by the way, it had more to do with the sinking point of the knife that had managed to break the skin on his throat.

Many would be in shock if they found themselves in his plight, but for him, other than the pounding motion of his excited heart, he seemed to have regained his wits, and be in charge of them. Despite the light trickle of blood that trailed down his neck.

"You... you're... Anna, yes, Anna... I did some research on you and your team... I heard that you're the fiesty one."

Despite the fact that it hurt to do it, the man still chuckled anyway, causing more blood to slug down his neck.

"Don't try to get cute with me you piece of shit, you killed Tracy!"

Anna's piercing eyes along with her now slightly emotional voice all but fired at him. The man met her burning gaze unflinchingly, almost disregarding the mortal danger he was wrapped in.

"I didn't."

His flat and matter-of-fact tone droned, and that did it, Anna had enough. The way he denied it so flippantly broke her nerve.

"Don't start with me you fuck! I saw you! It WAS you, my vision was fading from that stupid gas you sprayed, but I saw you go after her and knock her silly!

You'd better shut it if you wanna last long enough to offer any sort of prayer!"

Tears stung the corner of her eyes, but she refused to let them out, instead, she channeled her frustration to the knife in her hand. She withdrew it rapidly and plunged it fairly deeply into one of the man's biceps. It sunk in with damning precision, eliciting a pained groan from the man... his groans and squirms soothed the biting edge of the pain that stung her entire being. She pinned him down with her full weight now, as she straddled him and leaned most of her weight on the one hand that rested firmly on his chest.

"I didn't come here to listen to your cheap lies! I'm here to avenge Tracy."

She announced in a strangled voice, ignoring the man's pained efforts to try and stop the blood that streamed out of his fairly deep stab wound. The man grinded his teeth in suppressed rage and pain.

"I'm telling you, I didn't kill your friend. Yes, she put up more of a fight and was harder to knock down, but I'm telling you once more.

I DIDN'T KILL YOUR FRIEND!"

He groaned, shut his eyes with gritting teeth, and threw his head back as another fresh wave of pain shot from his wounded arm to circulate through his entire body. Anna wasn't appearing to buy his tale though, nor did she appear sympathetic to his pain. She brought her heated face smotheringly close to his and hissed out the question.

"If you didn't kill her.... who did?"

Her knife teasingly scraped his thighs as her angry face beamed down on him. He on the other hand, was getting really sick of their exchanges. Unadulterated anger began to rise in him too, giving him a burst of adrenaline that numbed the pain in his bleeding arm.

"Do you think I'm afraid of you? I'd be proud to have been the one to bring down a member of your harmful group. The sisters of steel are nothing but a group of blood thirsty bitches that do what they want, when they want.

You guys have a lot of enemies, and I'm sure that a mutual enemy of ours set me up. Or perhaps, the person is only after you or your group, cos if I wind up dead tonight, my fellow Halo members will have you and your four remaining cronies dead in the next three days at least. That's a damn guarantee!"

His voice was rising now, it was at his peak at the end of his reply. He felt that he's had enough of her bossing him over. He realized that he had to do something quick, but it seemed Anna had other plans of her own. Her eyes went blank for a second, then they came back into focus with ten times more fire than before.

"Then, we'll be glad to join Tracy in hell, and I'll be happy to describe how I gutted your pathetic slabs of flesh!"

She raised her knife to stab him again, but his good arm came from nowhere, it struck her wrist and her arm momentarily went limp, causing her to drop the knife.

"Fuck!"

She cursed as she reached for the gun behind her. He was proving to be too much trouble, better to end things quickly. Gun in hand, her arms flashed straight at him as she prepared to fill his skull with all the bullets that the damn pistol could hold, but once more, his arm intercepted hers and forced the gun upwards.

Breathing heavily now, both of them wrestled to gain possession of the gun. It was an annoying proposition for the man who had only one good arm, he was literally operating at half his strength, he should've won the struggle pretty easily. They fell off the bed and rolled over eachother in their attempts to gain control, each one literally hanging on for dear life, hanging on with all they had.

Three missed shots later, Anna found herself on top, she thanked her stars that she had stabbed his arm earlier. His wounded arm really came into play. She hurriedly pointed the gun at his forehead and....

BANG!

A shot rang out, but it wasn't the man that fell to the floor, Anna did. She clutched her left arm with a sharp gasp as she writhed in pain. During the struggle, a third player entered the fray. He pointed his gun at her to finish her off, but he didn't get the chance to. She rolled away from his aim and dropped a smoke pellet, filling the room with a thick, choking and irritating cloud of smoke.

The sound of smashing glass filled the room shortly after, and when the smoke cleared, she was nowhere to be found. The window behind them had been smashed through though, leaving jagged edges of bloody glass in it's place. The newcomer rushed to his partner's aid.

"Damn bitch! You alright Alex?"

He asked as he quickly tore off a piece of his sleeve to tie his downed partner's bleeding arm.

"Yeah... I guess, thanks Tom, I really owe you one. How did you know she was here anyways?"

Tom heaved his friend to his feet and pat him on the back.

"Live through this shit and I'll tell you"

Both men broke into a laugh as Tom helped Alex walk out of the room; it was now a mess of blood, glass and bullet casings.
**** (I'll say I'm pretty lukewarm on this one)

This one's gonna be one of my more fleshed out ideas. I normally don't subscribe to overcooking things up front, but I'll be doing a little bit of that here due to the complexity of the plot.

Well, enough yapping, here ya go.

The idea basically revolves round my main character an assassin, who is tasked with eliminating your main character. I despise taking away creative freedom from my partners, so I'll leave her occupation to you. However, for this plot, it'll be better and more realistic if she's a tough girl, preferably one who has no qualms or is at least capable of getting her hands dirty and soiled with blood. She could be a criminal element or what not, that part is up to you.

My character is actually one of the most infamous and effective assassins in the game. His true identity is unknown, and he's infamously dubbed as "Wraith" because of this. Why call a renowned hitman to kill someone? Because the contractor doesn't want any hitches with the hit, and certainly no failure. They are aware that your character is far from being a slouch, and missing while coming for her will have very dark consequences.

So my character approaches yours and is about to do his job when the unthinkable happens, he becomes fascinated by YC. Her efficiency in handling her rivals and her overall independent, confident and tough nature made him decide to toy with his prey a little first. So he approaches her, and shows her the charming face that no one that's still breathing has seen, essentially, he turns on the charm.

With Yc being Yc however; she's not gonna be easily impressed. So in order to afford himself some more time to toy with his prey, he decides to help her out with her crimimal activities (or whatever occupation you chose for her).

It isn't long before the duo start making some big hits, and adding more names to an already bloated list of enemies.

Now at this time, both characters develop romantic and mostly lustful tension. (Love is something people like this tend to avoid or deny till it overwhelms them completely). But here's where things get really interesting, and where the fantasy springs into life. During their daring escapades, their brazen and often chaotic acts have attracted the presence of a supernatural entity. A dark being that was trapped in a seal ages ago for it's spread of carnage and chaos. This being has stewed over in rage for ages, waiting for the right opportunity to breach it's seal.

His wish would seem to come within touching distance now. With the seal weakening over the years, it could finally seep the more latent aspects of it's powers through the faults in the seal. However, the seal is far from flimsy, and with the greater parts of it's powers still trapped in the seal, escape is only that close but quite impossible.

This presence however, is armed with the ability to feast on the lust, perversion, greed, and other negativities of man. In it's current weak state though, it can't feast on a mass of people. Neither can it extend it's influence very far. So it sat and waited, targetting one or two suitable individuals that fall into its range with time, feeding on their negativities and influencing them to improve on them. It began to slowly build up the power it needs. Now though, it just needs that little bit to act as the activation energy. That's where our characters come in.

Considering our characters as the perfect pair that'll give it the last burst of energy it needs to escape from its prison, it progressivesly ensnares them under its evil influence. They, unaware of its presence in their minds got even bolder; adding even more enemies to their unreal lists. It isn't long before they both are topping every list of both the authorities, and the jealous gangs who can't comprehend their unreal success and brazen nature.

However, all good things must come to an end and actions have consequences. Their rollercoaster of a tumultuous life came to an abrupt, but very pronounced end. However it happens, either their growing list of enemies finally swallow them, or the presence who is now free decides to repay them with evil is up to us.

So they die and get sent where all sinners go, hell. Their fates were about to be sealed by eternal consignment when a deal too good to resist lands on their faces. They will be given their lives back, with supernatural improvements too. All they have to do is ensure that they take down the menace they had unknowingly unleashed upon the world, and restore its balance.

They took it, and find themselves back in the land of the living. As promised, with supernatural improvements. The question is, will they mend their ways after they take down the now insanely powerful presence? Or will their drive to avenge their deaths at the hands of their numerous enemies and their former greed take control to make them an even worse menace with their new powers?

Now, the story truly begins.
***** (Plenty requests for this baby in the past. If only that translated into many satisfying stories. I know this one packs some strong appeal, but my interest in it has waned a bit.)

"What's worse than a world with a lot of rogues? A planet populated with them."

Advancement, development, growth. Call it whatever you will. The growing thirst for efficiency and improvement that has driven the human race like any other sentient one; to push towards the boundaries of their capacity, and smash them in hopes of getting "better", has been a very potent one. One that has brought about many positive developments. However, with an onslaught of positives, the universe often tends to balance it out with a legion of negatives. In other words, the bad tends to outweigh the good in such matters.

Since the dawn of civilization, mankind has found itself in a crazy dance with the vices of society. Greed, lust... CRIME. Throughout history, tasteful labels and punishment have been cast upon the individuals among us who have chosen the crooked paths of moral and societal deviance. In an age of exploration however (Celestial exploration that is), the big minds of the earth have found a very practical use for the condemned among us...

This, is the story behind it.

Advancement tends to come with heavy price tags that most often than not, the very planet that nurtures us tends to be the one to pay. However, as time wore on, and her wounds became graver, mother earth got sick and tired of being poisoned by her errant children. She decided to retaliate in like manner.... fast, and it won't be long before she becomes an uninhabitable hellscape for the children she once pampered to a nasty rot. It's a race against time. One that the resilient humans are up for.

Excitement had spread like wildfire amongst the populace of the earth when news that a GSCA (Global Space Command Agency) probe named "Seeker", sent reports and footages of a virtually perfect planet that the humans can move into, once thier unrenewable rent on their native earth finally expired, hit the airwaves.

Sure, word was that the eggheads still had a lot of tests to run, and research to do, before arrangements to colonize the planet can finally be put in place. What the general public don't know of course, is that their prospective Eden may not be as charming as it seems, and that it may be a storehouse of abiotic hurdles and organic competitors lying in wait if Earthlings do take the plunge.

The eggheads however, are very aware of this fact, and what's their solution? Send the worst of us ahead, let's see how well they fare. Perhaps, arm them even, let them weed for us. Everybody wins! It's not like they have much choice anyways. Do they?

PS: I'm not much of a group play guy, but I've gotta admit that this idea has some group potential.

Anyway, I'm obviously looking for someone (or some people) who are willing to explore the dangers of a strange new world with moi.

Ahem! Again, the candidates for this voyage are supposed to be hardened dirtbags. I mean, they're literally CONDEMNED. It'll be sad (and funny as hell), if a sweet, innocent girl, winds up in this plot. Seriously!

******* (Yeah, I know, must be that new toy feel but I'm pretty amped for this baby.)

We never appreciate the little things we have, till they're whisked away from our grasp."

Faith has always been a big part of humanity. Belief in gods, the need to feel accountable to higher beings, or a higher presence that can make light work of every man's insurmountable obstacles in return for acts of worship or allegiance on the part of man: It has been a catalyst for many of mankind's steps towards complexity and self-sufficiency. At the crossroads between self-sufficiency and the convenient reliance on the gods however, there are prices to pay. Prices tied to choice; the one true power of man.

Some call them gods, others choose to refer to them as mystics. The one thing that both groups of people have in common though, is the awareness of the power possessed by these beings in question.

When mankind found itself at a crossroads regarding it's philosophy about life, it wasn't too much of a shock that this time, not everyone was on the same page.

The "Sovereigns"; pioneering and excelling in the rudimentary new passion of man that is technology, advocate self-sufficiency and lash out against the folly of worship, and the persistent dependence on fickle gods for things they already possess.

The "Believers" on the other hand: guardians of the arcane mysteries of the elements and mana, chose to retain their affiliations with the gods of old.

For a few frantic years, both forces seemed to be in a never ending tug-of-war for the philosophical future of mankind. The phrase "live and let live" seemed to them, an impracticable one. That was until THEY descended upon the Earth... Mystics? Gods? Whatever you choose to call them, they came in all their fury, and struck without prejudice. That's when the war began... When mankind learned to swallow it's differences even if only momentarily to achieve a common goal... SURVIVAL!

PS: First things first, I envision a pretty medieval setting for this plot with a strong touch of steampunk.

Basically, the Believers live IN thier time with regards to thier architecture, literary knowledge and technology. It's the Sovereigns on the other hand that live ahead of their time in respect to those areas highlighted.

Now, it's quite obvious that although, surviving members of both parties have come to terms with the fact that cooperation is essential for their survival, there's still gonna be a lot of tension between them.

Let's see; the Believers rely on a clever mixture of their medieval weaponry and magic to fight. While their counterparts rely on a mixture of their steampunk technology and "refined" or "pseudo-magic" to do battle.

Here's where things get interesting.

The alliance between the groups didn't come easy, it was born of necessity however, when, after observing the results of several ill fated battles, both groups noticed that certain elements of their attacks only affect the mystic forces partially. In order words, their best chance is to fuse their attacks together if they hope to pack any real, sustainable punch.

(I'll be happy to explain this part better and even entertain ideas on fine-tuning it from prospective partners in PM!)

Anyways, both parties decided to fuse their attacks... literally!

How? you ask. Well, they decided to form units of two individuals, one Sovereign "Striker" and one Believer "War-Mage".

In order to ensure maximum efficiency and also to forestall potential splitting of units due to the obvious and overwhelming differences between both parties (that stubbornly continues to linger despite the war), a consensus was reached to perform a "Shackling" ritual. Once performed, members of a unit become spiritually bound to one another, so that when one suffers physically or mentally, an empathetic response is triggered in the other.

There's a good side to Shackling as well, or at least, a beneficial side of it for the war. Shackled units literally have the mana of the Believers merged with the spirit of the Sovereigns. This consequently increases the depth of their energy reserves, while also granting the extra perk of granting the attacks of both members of a unit, attributes from their partners.

Whew! I hope I explained all that shit well enough. I'm always open to questions and requests for further clarification, alongside any ideas or modifications that can spice this thing up even more.

Fuck! I almost forgot to add that I'll be playing a Sovereign Striker....

******* (This one could scratch that medievalish itch that I've been having for....ever really, so I'm really up for it.)

Hey! Not every idea I have can be as fleshed out as those ones, but they deserve to be aired out as well. It's for that reason that I'll add another section to this thread so........

PLOT NUGGETS

Like I said earlier, the ideas here won't necessarily be as fleshed out as the ones above. This means that these ones will need to be discussed further in PM. Hell, I enjoy bouncing ideas off my partners' heads anyways.

So I'm currently picturing a world where one nonchalant action leads to some not so pleasant consequences. And as I was typing that, I realized that I ought to back up and start at the beginning. Well, here goes nothing.

So, the basic idea is that my main character; a human male, discovers a weak inter-dimensional rift that leads to... well, another realm of course.

Curiosity gets the better of him, and in his attempts to investigate the weird shimmering space he encountered, he unwittingly stretches the already thin barrier seperating the earth from another realm. (The realm, it's inhabitants and any other detail about it should definitely be discussed in Pm)

Lost, alarmed and stunned, MC is left to cycle through a range of emotions from awe to dread. That is of course, until the locals notice him. All his awe melts away and the overwhelming force of self-preservation kicks in. He turns and flees, realizing at once that he's made a very big mistake. What he didn't realize however, is how big and costly that mistake will actually be.

Well, here's a rundown of certain things I expect in this plot. The inhabitants of the realm behind the rift are definitely not human. They have to be sentient though. They can be aliens, gods, shifters... whatever your mind can come up with. My only limit on this, is that they at least be humanoid, or have a humanoid form they appear in most of the time.

Details are still sketchy from here, but a few ideas I have are:

MC runs into yours in his haste: YC's agenda and how she will respond is a broad spectrum of possibilities that I'll happily leave to you to decide. She could decide to be a hero for her people by capturing the stranger, she could decide to help him out... it goes on and on.

Did I forget to mention that the inhabitants behind the rift have an ancient grudge with humans that they nursed through the ages? My bad lol. For this reason alone, there'll be no flash friendships, even if your character does decide to help.

Passing through that rift will trigger some gradual changes in my character. It's not something that'll be noticeable from the start, but overtime, he'll gain certain abilities that he can't explain.

So... the rift was breached, by the humans first! This breaks the bond between humans and the inhabitants behind the rift made GENERATIONS ago. While the inhabitants behind the rift nursed their anger towards humans and ensured that new generations knew of this bond and what it meant if either race breaks it, humans have been... well doing what humans do best, lol. I'm thinking, the inhabitants behind the rift were severly exploited and mistreated by humans in a distant past when they lived together. So, sick of the mistreatment, the other race decided to move behind the rift and into a harsh and untamed world. That should explain the bond and the hatred.

I'm sure I don't need to add this one but... WARFARE! The humans breached the rift first, no explanation needed, they deserve to be invaded and to suffer generations worth of pent up anger. Only, it'll be far from a piece of cake as humans have been making huge technoligical advancements through the ages.

So, that's all my brain can come up with for now! Hopefully it's good and not jumbled enough to catch someone's attention.

***** (It's still pretty strong with this one; my muse. My interest in it hasn't dipped as much as I expected)

"There was a time when I was almost always sickly... Doc's gave me all the medication I could take too, but they didn't work, never did. In time, I learned that I had a better hold over my "illness" than the men and women in white coats. I stumbled upon the one elixir for my many troubles that I later came to realize, were as mental as they were physical.

Wanna know what that elixir is? it's pain. Torture, agony, strife... I relish them. I live for them all."
--------------------------------------------

(The sermon of agony as delivered to victims of Agony BY Agony)

What could possibly go wrong? A groundbreaking experiment that's just as dangerous as it is potentially rewarding if successful. What could possibly go wrong with performing that very experiment on one of society's biggest and most infamous cancerous outgrowths? A man - no! Creature, that has managed to rival the endeavors and infamy of the Spanish Inquisition before his twenty third birthday?

What if one picks up this unapologetic human waste with a self-proclaimed; "incurable enjoyment and thirst for the unbridled agony of others" from his maximum security cell where he's serving three consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole; for the unspeakable horrors he has wrought on a few men and several women that's public knowledge, and designate him as the test subject for an experiment with a seventy percent chance of fatality, and a hundred percent chance of unimaginable pain to be endured by the subject?

Well, "nothing" would be the answer in hindsight, and that's the conclusion reached by the team of scientists backed by the government when they finally got the consent of the blight on humanity in question.

Apparently, his enjoyment of agony had no exclusions whatsoever, even if that agony was his own.

To put it in his twisted words; "Why thank you! I'll be going out just the way I would've preferred it."

The motherfucker was such a sucker for pain that he said "yes!" When a legion of others howled a resounding "NO!"

And so it began.

The experiment in itself was pretty complex, as was the procedures involved in it. The aim of it though, not so much.

The aim was to create a procedure that would grant the cells of the subject, the ability to regenerate at amazing rates. Practical application for such a procedure once perfected are as diverse and as beneficial as hell!

The team were not very optimistic about getting a homerun on their very first swing of the bat though (that's why they opted to experiment on people that won't be missed). Honestly, they were expecting the subject to expire shortly after the procedure, IF he made it that far. However, after running simulations and pseudo-tests for a few years, they were very eager to cop a feel of the real deal.

The experiment in itself was pretty much everything they expected; lots of pain for the subject, and lots of information for the experimenting team to digest in a short period.

That was until all hell broke loose.

Somehow, the apparatus went haywire, the whole experiment spiralled out of control, and most notably, the subject simply vanished into thin air! (Eggheads would tell you that his molecules simply disintegrated)

And, that was that for the first attempt at getting the real deal done.

Or was it?

PS: So obviously, the subject who happens to be my main character in this plot, survives. Not only did he survive though, but he did so with massive upgrades.

Unknown to the disappointed experimenting team, their experiment was a success. However, the complications to the process had its own effects.

The subject now not only possessed the ability to heal and even regenerate lost limbs, he now also has the ability to become invisible, and although, unknown to him at the time, manipulate the density of his molecules!

I promised some depraved shit right? Well, here it comes!

When The subject who has now reinvented himself as "Agony" said that pain is the only drug that works for him, he really wasn't kidding. Now that he's managed to slip out of prison with new abilities to boot, and to further aid him in his attempts to sate his unquenchable thirst for pain, he really goes to town with it.

Agony will "hunt and hurt" any breathing person, but has a very strong preference for women.

This is where you come in.

Whatever kind of gal you play is completely up to you, but as with all ideas in this section, I'll fire a few pointers.

Unfortunate victim: Feel like playing that average chick who wound up in the wrong place at the wrong time and also managed to catch the eye of the wrong man? Go for it!

Twisted accomplice: Feel like playing that badass bitch with sadistic and masochistic tastes to make her the vixen for Agony? Perhaps one who'll even help him lure in victims and participate in his ritual of pain and abuse? also go for it!

Heroine: Wanna be the noble chick who makes it her purpose to hunt down and rid the world of this overblown cancer that's now three times worse than it used to be? Hell yeah! Give it a shot! Just prepare to have a literally gruelling time too.

Balancing the equation: All flavors above could be spiced up even further by balancing the equation so to speak. Agony is literally a supervillain, So it'll not be out of place for him to be hunted down by a superheroine, make one his prized target, or even have a supervillain Bonnie to his twisted Clyde if you catch my drift.

********(This one's for the baddest, darkest and most crooked lady muses out there. Figured it's time I did something nasty in the horror and thriller genre.

Don't be shy! It doesn't matter if your muse is sadistic, masochistic or both with a hint of that twisted craving for the darker aspect of things. Step up and get ready to get down and dirty with this baby cos I sure am!)

Stay tuned, more to come eventually.

So there they are, those are the ideas I have currently, I'm open to other ideas as well, so if you have any, flash them at me.

I'll probably add more plot ideas with time as well. So feel free to send me a pm.

Note: all ideas are open to modifications, I want my partners to be as into the story as I am.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Quite the thread! Many of your idea's are wonderful and will strike the muses of most of our writers :) I wish you all the luck!
I have some open stories too if you want to take a look through those as well. Maybe we can do something, maybe not. Who knows!

Welcome!

Quite the thread! Many of your idea's are wonderful and will strike the muses of most of our writers :) I wish you all the luck!
I have some open stories too if you want to take a look through those as well. Maybe we can do something, maybe not. Who knows!

Hey there! I'm glad that you appreciate my thread 😁

Honestly, I've been here for a bit, but haven't got any plausible activity going on whatsoever. I figured it's time I changed that. I'll be glad to run my eyes through your open threads, I'm quite eager to break my barren spell here lol. (I was considering using a certain word that begins with the letter "V" in place of "barren spell", but thought betty of it 😆)

By the way, while I run my eyes through your threads, are there any ideas of mine that caught your eye? Also, I'm quite used to conversing in PM, I'd love that we ship over future discussions there, it's just what I'm used to. Conversing on my request thread weirds me out a bit.

Space for one!

Hey, read over your thread and some plots you have cooking up. I'm very interested in trying out a roleplay with you. I as well fell off the wagon a bit so I completely understand if replies come when able.
If you have time and desire, check me out and let me know in interested. 😊💕

Back
Top Bottom