MxF befitting a princess - babydoll's request thread

Currently reading:
MxF befitting a princess - babydoll's request thread

babydoll

ʜᴇʀ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʜɪɢʜɴᴇꜱꜱ
i'll start off by saying that this thread will never be truly finished. i will constantly be updating this with different roles and plots i'd like to try out. so if there isn't anything on here at the moment that you don't quite fancy, do not fret my friends! i'm sure there will eventually be something for you!

as i stated in my introduction post, i am a rather experienced writer. i have around six years of roleplaying under my belt and i have been writing for only god knows how long! for responses i prefer a detailed three paragraph minimum for myself, so if you could do the same that would be absolutely perfect.

all of the characters that i roleplay as are ALWAYS 18+. even in the rare occurrence that we are doing some sort of fandom roleplay and the character is originally a minor they will be played as aged up. there are NO exceptions to this!

now that we have gotten all of that boring stuff out of the way we can get to the good stuff! the plots!

-----

historical/period drama roles (upon dm a formal plot will be given)

---> greaser x good girl (50s or 60s)
---> high ranking nazi officer x jewish maid (40s ww2)
---> beauty and the beast with a historical twist (regency or victorian era)
---> high ranking british officer x american female dressed as a solider (revolutionary war)
---> bonny and clyde (either 20s or a 60s twist)
---> serial killer x victim (70s)
---> unhappy house wife x neighbor war vet with ptsd (50s)
---> nun x insane asylum patient (60s)
---> confederate solider x wife of a union officer (the civil war)
---> vampire x slayer (80s)
---> mad scientist x assistant (40s or 50s, but i am open for this taking place in the 1800s)
---> phantom of the opera inspired plot (this could take place in the 1800s, 1920s or 1940s)

fantasy plots

---> mermaid x fisherman/solider
---> mermaid x pirate
---> fairy x pirate
---> princess x ruthless king (arranged marriage)
---> knight x princess
---> maid x prince/or king (possible affair story line)
---> king x queen's lady in waiting
---> princess x assassin

modern plots

---> sugar baby x sugar daddy
---> boss x secretary
---> criminal x policewoman
---> vampire/werewolf x human
---> modern take on beauty and the beast
---> professor x college student
---> assassin x target
---> solider who is supposed to be dead x his finace (this has a plot to go along with it if you're curious!)

fandoms list

---> marvel
- craving some sort of punisher rp. looking for someone to rp as billy russo, frank castle, or micro
- also if anyone wants to rp as the red guardian from black widow that would be fun too

---> disney

---> star wars
- looking for someone to rp as kylo ren/ben solo
- ocs would be fun too, but im pretty picky when it comes to that

---> stranger things
- looking for someone to rp as hopper

---> harry potter
- looking for someone to rp as lucius malfoy

---> broadway musicals

---> the lunar chronicles

---> lore olympus

---> james bond

smut information

for plots that might have some sort of smut in it, here is my f-list so you can get a general idea of what im into!

my limits are hard limits. if i am not comfortable with something then i simply not do it, easy as that. and if you're kink is on that "no-no" list then you should probably head somewhere else. i will not pressure you to do something you don't feel comfortable with. so i expect the same with me.

faceclaim information

if you need help finding a faceclaim for your character, here are some options that i will never ever say no to! but i usually leave your face claim up to you! i won't force anything on you becuase that's just shitty and annoying.

Last edited:
im interested in the punisher if you're still looking :)

Back
Top Bottom