Any ππ„π‡πˆππƒ 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐒 β€”β€” OITNB - BASED ROLEPLAY.

Currently reading:
Any ππ„π‡πˆππƒ 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐒 β€”β€” OITNB - BASED ROLEPLAY.

pastelwritings

professional gremlin !
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:23 AM
Pronouns
they / them
hi once again. i've been a little inactive lately, but watching orange is the new black has given me muse for a modern, prison - based roleplay. i know it's random, i know the series is old and all that, but i'm hopeful that there will be someone who's watched it recently or in the past and is interested in discussing something. the characters don't have to be canon and they don't have to be women. i'm just taking the bare minimum inspiration from the series to build something unique. i don't have a set plot, character or pairing type. i'd like to discuss with whoever is interested in something like that.

i'm open to mxm, mxf and fxf ( for once ). if it's mxf, i can only write the female counterpart. if the pairing is mxm or fxf, i can write either the dom or the sub. that being said, smut isn't mandatory. it will likely be part of the roleplay because people have needs. especially, incarcerated people. but we can fade to black, if you prefer. the pairing can be inmate x inmate, or inmate x guard. i'd rather write an inmate.

my preferred method of roleplaying is third person, past tense and multipara. i will not write novella. it takes too much out of me, i'm afraid. also keep in mind that i'm a little slow on occasion, due to work and other irl engagements. it's summertime, so i spend alot of time on the beach. the pairing can be canon characters from oitnb ( i'd kinda like to write alex vause ; i'm not a huge fan of vauseman, but i'm not against it either ), or originals we come up with. faceclaims can be animated or live action, just let me know what you prefer beforehand.

i won't ramble further. if you're interested, messages are open. shoot me a holler and we can discuss !

peace out ! πŸ’•

PS. any questions, feel free to ask. if you have concerns about the potential smutty part, as in preferences and hard no's, ask away. i'm not shy.

Back
Top Bottom