MxF Behind Closed Doors - A roleplay within a roleplay

Currently reading:
MxF Behind Closed Doors - A roleplay within a roleplay

JJJSmith

sacrificial anode
Local time
Today 3:56 PM
Husband and wife - stereotypical loving monogamous relationship. He has a nice job. She works part time even though she doesn't need to. Their lives are filled with taking kids to music lessons and soccer practice - her Tuesday morning Women's Bible Study at the church and his not-as-regular basketball game with the guys on Saturday mornings. He's been working on restoring that old boat for a couple of years now, and she has a garden to rival Versailles.

But - like many couples - they have a secret. It's nothing earth-shattering, but it might be a bit awkward if any of their friends or family knew.

At home, in the privacy of their own bedroom, they engage in Femdom roleplay.

Never male-dom. They have plenty of conventional traditional couple sex which by nature often places the man of the house, the breadwinner, in a somewhat dominant position in the relationship. But when it's their special play time, SHE is in charge. It's a fantasy he introduced her to early in their marriage. She wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but went along because ... well, because he was a good husband and she loved him. Slowly, over time, she became slightly more accepting. After all - that project he's been putting off for two months - will be done before bedtime if "Mistress" makes it his priority. No complicated uniforms with handcuffs and riding crop needed - just the right words whispered into his ear and he is putty in her hands. Still, she doesn't want to rule out uniforms and restraints and implements of torture altogether.

Come to think of it, she's started to find it entertaining and arousing also - not to mention useful for getting things done.

===

So, what would we call this? A series of one shots? On those occasions where the stars align, when they're both in the mood and they have someone to watch the kids, they can make a bit of a production out of it. The husband does all the heavy lifting, of course. Is she the head cheerleader for the rival team making sure the star quarterback is unable to perform in the big game? Is she the intelligence officer interrogating the captive soldier? Is she the sexy evil Queen "negotiating" a treaty to end the war?

It can be anything from her asking "Is it in yet?" and teasing him about which of his coworkers could satisfy her more adequately - to something more elaborate lasting the entire weekend and involving building a set in the basement. It just depends on how creative we and our characters are feeling. So yes, I'm talking about roleplaying our couple discussing and planning for the roleplay they'll be doing.

===

The rules and stuff:

Site rules apply. (Looks like this should go without saying, but people say it, so ...)
No smoking. (yuck!)
Big breasts (on the woman) = big plus.

Player gender unimportant. I prefer to play the husband. Or the wife. I'm easy.

Pulitzer Prize level writing not required - but it would be nice if you knew the difference between there, their, and they're.

Post length not critical so long as it isn't unreasonable. Chapter length posts might be a bit long. Occasionally, a one liner could be an adequate response (during a conversation, for instance) but not usually. Let's give each other something to work with.

Limits? Well - it's roleplay within a roleplay, so we're not actually roleplaying it, but roleplaying someone who is roleplaying it. So - most things negotiable, I guess?

Might our couple try expanding their horizons physically as well? (Meaning take it outside the confines of their own house?) Well, maybe - as long as we keep it realistic - like taking precautions against running in to anyone they know. Or getting arrested.

And - maybe the wife for real adopting a more dominant role in the marriage, but in a way it could happen realistically. Not too much too quickly.

Questions? Suggestions? Want to know how soon we can get started? Feel free to PM me.

Please please please please please please please PM me. (Not to sound too desperate or anything.)

Back
Top Bottom