Currently reading:
MxM Binah and her search!

Binah

Currently sick
Local time
Today 11:02 AM
Pronouns
She her
hello, my name is Shirley or Binah. I've been writing since 2013, it's always been a hobby if mine.
I love a ton of genres, anything that can make my imagination flow through!
Slice of life, Japanese steampunk, futurist sci Fi, space thrillers, monster survivals, anything! It would be easier to say what I don't like:
medieval or fantasy regarding castles, knights, etc and war.
my replies are usually at max one paragraph - my style of writing is a bit slow, and I tend to write as if I'm in a character's mind- saying what they're thinking, wondering why things are happening, but in the third person. I also in general take a while to think of a good response. I don't mind if you can't match my length, I don't want anyone to feel intimidated or overwhelmed.
I'm currently unemployed so my responses can be frequent, though again, since I take a while to come up with what to write, expect two or three responses a day max. I never expect people to respond right away, and I'm very patient. I'll only give a little poke after a week of no notice of absence.

my tolerance for gore varies. I don't mind scenarios where something bad happens, but it cannot be a main part of the overall theme. I'd rather not have details if gore happens. The same for violence. I don't like violence as the theme, but I don't mind if it's included, as long as it's not the main focus.

Sexual content:
I don't do sexual content solely- it would have to be done as an addon, not the main feature. Consenting adults only, light bdsm, vanilla acts. I'd prefer sexual content to lead to a romance. I prefer rping the bottom, but I won't say no if asked otherwise.

My fandoms are a bit obscure (aside from one), but I'm happy to do them if anyone knows em!
Naruto, lobotomy corporation, mashle, samurai 7, Baccano, Vocaloid.

Pairings: nothing exactly specific except one- neji hyuuga and rock lee. (My favourite pairing)
No specific settings.

No plots specifically, but I would love to make one with you!

I do have original characters, though I'll only talk about them if you are interested. Fandom wise, I roleplay: Rock Lee, Yesod, Hokma, Finn, Firo, Gakupo, Kaito, Katsushiro. (These are characters from the fandoms listed above)

Thank you for reading!

Back
Top Bottom