Character(s) Bittersweet Character Thread

Currently reading:
Character(s) Bittersweet Character Thread

Local time
Today 9:21 PM
  1. Birth Info: Full name, Nicknames, Date of Birth & Age
  2. Physical Appearance: Hair color/type & length, eye color, skin tone/type, Race, Face Shape, Birthmarks or Scars, Predominent feature, Height, Weight, and Bodytype
  3. Family: Parents, Siblings, other relatives
  4. Religion: Family Religion, Character's Religion, Philosophy, Other beliefs
  5. Likes & Dislikes: Favorite & Least Favorite Color, Food Music, and Activities. Mention any close relationships and maybe an enemy if applicable
  6. More Information: Occupation, Residence, Economic Status, Education, Important Memory, Character's Disposition, Temperament, Regrets, Plans for the future, Dreams & Goals
Stand Alone Characters (Needing a counterpart)
ee51f9eb59990dc956c25095de006687.jpg

The Phantom Rose is many things, and she wears just as many masks. She is a beautiful flower with thorns of poison. In her profession, she can be whatever her client wants her to be.

Species - Human
Name - Nora Black
Nicknames - Phantom Rose
Nationality - American
Gender - Female
Age - 26
Date of Birth - October 1st
Zodiac Sign - Libra
Sexuality - Bisexual

|| Physical Appearance ||

Eye Colour
- Black
Hair Colour - Black
Skin Colour - Very Pale
Height - 5'3
Body Type - Slim
Piercings - None
Scars - None visible
Glasses - No (unless it's fake prescription glasses)

|| Basic Information ||

Job
- Depends on the cover story
Role - Sub/Dom
Likes - Jewelry, Fashion, Animals, Acting & Theater
Dislikes - Tacky or plain clothes, Sniffling cowards, Avoids Water (As in ocean or lakes)
Hates - Insects, Spiders, Loud noises
Fears - Drowning, As a young girl she had fear of the dark
Turn Ons - Stimulating conversation, french kissing, and kisses on her neck. Being seduced is always amusing to her because she normally does the seducing.

|| Description / Background ||

The only person who might know her by her original name "Nora Black" would have been her childhood friend. Filed missing around the age of 12.

How she became what she became is unknown. She easily puts on all kinds of masks and personalities, all she really needs is the outfit to get into character. If she really likes someone, she'll protect them by keeping them at arm's length.

A monologue from the character: "I have long abandoned my name, my past, and even my identity altogether. I am an assassin of sorts, sometimes a spy, other times I'm doing the work of a scam artist. Approaching the unsuspecting victims and catching them with my charm. My charisma oftentimes is the trap which is set, makes them think about me or dream of me. Perhaps it's that and the gift of a beautiful face. I was perfectly content in my work... until I came across you again. Then oh god I remember I have a past, and the memories come flooding back to me suddenly like I've had a vivid dream. I have to stay away from you but this time, perhaps it's me that's trapped."

Note: Her counterpart doesn't have to be her childhood friend, he or she could just be someone that reminds her of the person she'd forgotten. YC could be in other ways connected in history or family with the person from her. I'll enjoy playing with ideas.
Species - Human
Name - Jingtai Shi
Nicknames / Title - Princess / Empress Consort of the Ming Dynasty
Nationality - Chinese
Gender - Female
Age - 18-26 (undecided)
Sexuality - Bisexual

Eye Colour
- Black
Hair Colour - Black
Skin Colour - Very Pale
Height - 5'3
Body Type - Slim
Piercings - None
Scars - None
Glasses - No

|| Basic Information ||

Job
- Royal Consort of the Ming Dynasty
Role - Sub
Likes - Reading and Poetry, Simple things, and Horses
Dislikes - Her husband, snobby royals, and dishonesty
Hates - Corruption of the nobles and abuse of the peasants
Fears - Seeing people she loves to get hurt
Turn Ons / Love Language - Stimulating conversation, Trading letters, Words of affirmation & Gifts (giving and receiving)

|| Description / Background ||

Daughter of a Nobleman & Influential Military Official

She married the Crown Prince of the Ming Dynasty, however from the moment they were united they never quite got along. Lady Shi could really care less about how many secondary wives and concubines her husband takes on, and there's nothing she could do about it anyway. As a Crown Princess & Future Empress, she is very diplomatic and frugal while her husband is quite the opposite. Easily angered and throws fit of rage one day and lavish parties the next.

Her counterpart: Could be a rising general, an unmarried royal cousin, young scholar-official, or whatever else we can think of.

Note: I'm basing this character on a Deposed Ming Dynasty Empress, we don't need to stick to history or even the timeframe itself because she can be adapted to Medival, Modern, or Science Fiction themes.
b77ed1e522da64dbace39e81e8a77a32.jpg
Known Name - Sylvia
True Name - (Sylvia Genevieve Wynnburg)
Gender - Female
Age - 19
Weight - 120lbs
Height - 5'3
Current Rank - Slave / Chamber-woman
Position in the Palace - His Highness' Personal Servant
Family - No living relatives (Won't be known to anyone in the beginning besides her)
51688987f9905bde43d4362bb3869ab1-jpg.35921

Eyes -
Dark Brown Almond Shaped
Hair - Shoulder Length, Black Curls
Skin Color - Dark-Tan Skin
Height - 5'3
Body Type - Slim

|| Demeanor & History ||

Sylvia was native-born to the Neighboring Kingdom of the Stormlands.
Her family was one of nobility, the House Wynnburg. It was during her early years, that Sylvia witnessed the collapse of her family. The event itself taking place during a siege of Fort Harmon. In her memory, the fortress had been located on the edge of Grunland's border. Sylvia's father was a minor military official, Baron in rank, and his duty was bound to the fortress as the defender.
Initially, before the siege, Silvia's father predicted that the fortress would not hold, so he and his soldiers bravely fought the enemy but alas had no hope of winning, for they were outnumbered and overpowered.

Before the clash, he ordered his wife Lady Attica of Grenhil, to take their daughter as well as every woman and child living in the fortress, through the underground tunnels to escape. With the help of a few guards, pursuers in the tunnels were held off long enough for the majority to escape the grounds and flee into the forest. From there the women and children scattered, however before long pursuers on horseback tracked down and rounded up as many women and children from the fort as they could, Lady Attica and Sylvia included.

Becoming prisoners of war, the living conditions were quite poor. There was barely enough food provided to them, and anything rationed out to the women would be given directly to the prisoners of youth. Lady Attica of course as a mother would give the majority to her daughter, then sadly one day she took fever fell asleep and didn't wake the next morning. Then alone and orphaned, Sylvia was taken to the Conquer's country and sold to a brothel.

Finding that Sylvia was a young woman of great beauty and potential, she was cultivated and educated by one of the city's most popular courtesans.

The young woman at the time was in her early teens and proved to be fast learning. Sylvia picked up several languages and learned the popular arts of the time. As it turned out the courtesan's patron, would pay for further training and education and make use of them as his personal spies and assassins. Sylvia among a select few was taken in by the patron and officially joined the ranks of a secret league of rebels.

During her latest mission, Sylvia would find herself working for their cause to bring down the tyrant king Marcus by targeting the heir to the throne. She would gain his trust by saving him from an assassination attempt. Become his personal servant, and eventually overthrow the king, his family, and his corrupt supporters once and for all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom