Black and white figures walk in a row...

Currently reading:
Black and white figures walk in a row...

AngelicFox

Serf
Local time
Today 11:32 AM
Penguins of feather, together they go.

And a silly and creative entrance into Inner Sanctum. Hi! I'm Gifted Penguin! I've been called Gifted, Pengu, etc. I stumbled across this site a bit ago but real life ended up taking over recently when I ended up getting a sinus infection and have been tired out of my mind while taking the antibiotics. Isn't helping my muse any, but I'm hoping to change that. Got at least one partner in the works and I hope to make more, and more friends here!

I've been writing for a few years now, so I think I'm a fairly good writer, though I was banned from a previous site and stumbled across IS. I love fantasy and supernatural plots best, though really anything might catch my fancy now and then once my muse is working better. I hope to make lots of friends here and be able to help Inner Sanctum to really show off.

Ask anything you want!

Hiya there, don't know if I ever said hi to ya before. :D

I don't believe so. I poked my head in chat a time or two but I tend to start off a little shy so I don't speak up much.

I've not actually met you, I'm almost sure. But it's wonderful to meet you! I'm the friendly neighborhood chibi, as you may have seen from my profile page if you happened to poke around. And don't worry about it. I used to be shy about it as well, but once you find some people you like, you can't stay away! :D

Back
Top Bottom