Currently reading:
Any BNHA Ship Kids x Your Canon/Ship Kids

Pale_Crow

Envious Baby
Local time
Today 3:14 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
This is an idea I had for a long time. Basically, a portal opens up in the UA dorms, and dumps my ship children into the world of your canon, whether that means your ships, or the offspring of your ships. That's basically the idea, so uh... yeah. PM me if interested, and we can discuss details.

List of Character's I'll be playing:
Nori Midoriya (IzuOcha)
Hero name- Grav Lift
Quirk- Gravity Manipulation. (Zero Gravity + Attraction of small objects)
Anything she touches can be tossed around in any direction, by the flick of a wrist. This cannot be used on living beings, only stuff like hair, or clothes. However, she has a limit to how much she can move (although it's considerably less than her mothers).

Katsu Midoriya (IzuOcha):
Hero name- Red Palm
Quirk- Fire Fist. (One For All strength boost + Breathing Fire)
He can set his fist on fire, and punch it. The fire can also launch forward as a projectile. (Think Fire Fist Ace from One Piece) He needs to be able to control the temperature, otherwise he'll burn himself.

Toshiro Bakugou (BakuCamie):
Hero name- Illusionist
Quirk- Flash Bang. (Explosion + Illusion)
He sweats a substance similar to a mixture of ammonium nitrate and nitroglycerin, and his sparks are magnetism-based, which makes his explosions really bright, causing the opponent to be blinded, and see illusions. He can control the brightness and power of his explosions, and make them normal explosions like that of his father. His quirk, ironically, shares a weakness with his father's explosion, in which he cannot create too big explosions or he risks hurting himself. It also shares a weakness with Blast, where the explosions could potentially blind the user, or allies.

Kiki Kirishima (Kirimina):
Hero name- Riot Shield
Quirk- Concrete. (Hardening + Acid)
He can spray concrete fluid out of his finger tips, like his mother's acid, and can harden it to create concrete, which has a similar strength to his father's hardening. Also, somehow, his blood fluid is made of a similar substance as his quirk, enabling him to patch up wounds quickly. However, the more tired he gets, the less control he will have on his quirk, causing some of his skin cells to die, and form into concrete powder. Also, the fluid he produces from his quirk could reach caustic pH levels of 12 or higher making it toxic, and can cause alkaline caustic burns to skin and eyes, similar to that of real concrete. (Search up "Is liquid concrete (or powder) toxic, and see what pops up.)

Joruto Kaminari (KamiJirou):
Hero name- Live Wire
Quirk- Power Plug (Electrification + Earphone Jack)
The plugs on her ears (like Jirou) can change to any type of plug in for electricity. She can absorb electricity from any device, and release it through physical touch, by shooting it out of her fingertips, or by releasing it all at once. However, absorbing too much can cause her to short circuit, and go brain dead for a short time.

Kajiya Todoroki (TodoMomo)
Hero Name- Smelter
Quirk- Forge (Creation + Half-Cold Half-Hot)
He can create anything made of metal, but it comes out on fire. He then breathes on it (Ice breath) cooling it down. He is also immune to fire, so he can hold any of his un-frosted creations.

Other notes:
  • Kajiya and Toshiro are dating
  • Kiki and Nori have feelings for each other, but have not yet confessed
  • From where my ship kids are from, most likely their parents will be dead.
  • YES, ALL CHARACTERS will be aged up

Back
Top Bottom