Currently reading:
MxF Boink and Spooge Until it is Done?

Iron Ankles

[Need to kill demons intensifies]
Local time
Today 8:46 AM
Pronouns
Dude/dude
I'm a player of 20+ years who wants good, long-term plots. Response times are frequent; able to get back most days.

Will write multiple paragraphs; I zone out if a post is novella-length by itself, though.

When it comes to violence, I'm not shy when describing it (my pfp is of a character from a ridiculously gory game, FFS); but extreme violence and gore should not and will not occur during sex scenes. No exceptions.

Smut? An innocent summer child like me, writing dirty stuff? Yes, of course. Preferred ratio is 40/60 smut/story, which seems to be the sweet spot for many. (One shots will basically be all smut)

Kinks:

Initiate warp speed!

Vaginal penetration/intercourse, receiving fellatio, kissing, love/romance, spit, sweat, mild choking, light slapping and spanking, big dom/small sub, cum facials, creampies, cock worship, titfucking, licking, age gaps, big breasts, medium breasts, interracial, risk of pregnancy, consensual, vaginal virginity

Proceed as normal.

Impregnation, anal, ass-to-mouth, performing cunnilingus, 69, light femdom, dub-con, painful penetration, incest/step-cest, anthros, harems, MFF, MMF

Turn back. Entering a restricted zone.

Death, gore, amputation, rape, animals, underage, toilet stuff, bad ends, racism, heavy sexism (mostly in historical contexts)

I can do fandom play, but it's hit-or-miss for me. Ask if unsure; generally stick to video games and super heroes.

My Taste in Women

There are as many personalities as there are grains of sand in the desert, so that will depend on the specific story. In this case, I mean what I'm attracted to in terms of physical appearance.

Petite (5'2") to tall (5'10"); attractive, blemish-free face; preference for short to medium length hair; medium to large breasts, perky, firm; athletic/trim/toned, but not overly muscular; well-manicured to fully shaven pubic hair; no strong feelings on piercings or tattoos.

Pairings I'd entertain, with my role listed first:

Nerd/loser/unattractive guy x insanely hot girl/girl of his dreams

Celebrity x fan

Celebrity x celebrity

Fan x celebrity

Celebrity x reporter

Mafioso x cop

Mafioso x rival's/partner's daughter

Stepdad x stepdaughter

Uncle x niece

Son x mother

Teacher x student

Student x teacher

Vampire x huntress

Vampire x angel

Vampire x demoness

Mortal x goddess

Werewolf x huntress

Knight x sorceress

Sorcerer x princess

Married man x single woman

Single man x married woman

Cheating spouse x cheating spouse

Warrior x Egyptian pharaoh

Warrior x Amazon

Barbarian x Amazon

Barbarian x princess

Big Bad Wolf x Red Riding Hood

…and too many others, just ask

Character post here for my Greek mythology hero: Areseus

That basically covers it.

Last edited:
CONCEPT I: Sexflix

As popular as online streaming services are, not everyone succeeds. Some barely even break even. Others go through periods of declining subscription numbers. So...what do you do to keep them interested?

Netflix has spun off one its studios to exclusively produce adult content for a new, much more risqué platform called Sexflix. A-list celebrities - and even current and former adult industry performers - engage in real, uncut, unsimulated penetrative sex.

Hopefully this will raise their numbers...among other things.

The basic premise here is that we will each play a number of cast members (roughly 5-8 each) and play out the filming and production of a season of a series. MFF and MMF scenes can certainly happen as well. Open to actual celebrities, adult performers, or others as FCs.

Back
Top Bottom