Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:46 PM
Trigger Warning: Rape, Sexual Assault, Demon/human pairing, M/m pairing. I write smut. The setting is in fact historical and "Bone Valley" is a real place. Characters are made up as is the scenario. Enjoy. Or don't, I can't tell you what to do.

1882 Bone Valley, Fl - Phosphate mining pit

The boys were well into the ground by now. Nothing stood in their way as far as getting to those phosphate deposits. The Superintendent Mr.Roberts ran a tight ship, took no guff from anyone. He was a hard man, who had been wrought into a harder man by his life's twists and turns. Rumor has it his family died violently from the Influenza, but if anyone knew the truth of it they weren't sayin. The summers in Florida were sweltering, very much like stepping into a greenhouse that had been built inside hell's oven. The steady oppressive heat was enough to drive some men mad. Those were brought down to Peace River for care. Since they weren't any good at a mining job anymore. Still the day continued well into lunch, when most of the men were sitting atop the giant mining rigs' tracks, eating their packed lunches. Mr.Roberts never ate with the men. Instead, he made his way down into the pit to survey the progress thus far, his clipboard in hand and a knife sharpened pencil on his ear. I followed him down after a few paces, curious if he would need me.

I watched as he paused at a particular portion of the pit wall, and touched it. The wall crumbled away to reveal a stone doorway. Where was he off too? I wondered, watching as he disappeared into the doorway while I tried to catch up with Mr.Roberts. It wasn't that I felt any sort of way about him other than making sure he came back out again. If he died from a cave-in then we would be out of a few week's worth of pay just waiting for them to appoint a new superintendent. I followed after Mr. Roberts, knowing that it was likely dangerous, but if I could just reel him back then we could both escape without causing any sort of damage.

That's the thing with these phosphate pits. The acrid smell of Gypsum and Phosphorous in the air should be a loud enough warning for Mr. Roberts. He shouldn't have gone in there, and I rightfully shouldn't be following after him, but with our pay stubs threatened, I couldn't really find an excuse not to at least attempt to talk some sense into him. I came upon that stone doorway, and peered inside trying to make sense of the swirling dust motes and inky darkness inside.

"Mr.Roberts?" I asked, my voice echoing muffled words back to me. That was strange, it should not be quite that hollow here. Taking another look off at the men eating their lunches, and shoving that faint feeling of hunger myself, I entered into the blackness myself. "Please, Sir. This ain't no time to be 'xplorin the pits. The week is almost done, Sir."
"Jim….?" I could hear the faint voice of Mr. Roberts in front of me. So I continued down the tunnel, my hand pressing close to the side of the stone tunnel wall. Someone had put this here. Placed these stones, wrought the walls to make this structure. What other being could? Here in Florida with the sand and water reservoirs being as they were?

"Mr.Roberts… come back please sir, t'wards the light sir."

"It's…so bright Jim."

"Mr.Roberts, it's dark as Satan's anus down here sir. Ya best be gettin back now."

"No…it's…it's mine Jim. Mine. MINE!"

I struggled to see in front of me, it took several moments after the last echoes of Mr.Roberts' exclamation faded away for my eyes to adjust slightly. I could see a little better now, but it wasn't much of an improvement. Another doorway stood in front of me, about 50 paces. So I moved steadily towards it, my hand still skimming across the tunnel wall.

"Mr.Roberts..?" I called as I stepped through the doorway. My boots scuffed up against the threshold, and inside there was a flaming light. A torch? Beside the light, I could see Mr. Robert's face in stark relief. All contrast with the flickering of orange flame across his features. "Mr.Roberts let's go! This is way too involved for us minin' boys, sir. We need to go now!" Mr. Robert's face turned to stare at me, emotionless.

"It's mine!" Mr.Roberts snarled at me, clutching something to his chest, his body shaking and wracking around the item. He held the item in front of him, as if to admire it, and before I could comprehend the item he held or its features, Mr.Roberts eyes filled with inky black and he turned a grotesque face towards me. He was smiling now, but when he spoke next, it was not Mr.Roberts voice. No, this voice was gravelly and much more sinister.

"Oh there… you are…Jim…" He hissed out. It looked like every breath he took was an effort. As if every lungful was a conscious decision to be made. Mr.Roberts' body grew in the shoulders and legs. His forehead protruded until two large curling horns ripped through the skin to curl around his ears. As if this new body was too much to be contained in Mr.Robert's human one. No. What burst forth was a demon. Mr.Robert's skin and clothes ripped to shreds, falling to the floor next to talented feet of the man that had previously been my superintendent. Red dusky skin stretched over taut rippling muscles. Black horns glittered in the flimsy torchlight which had surprisingly not gone out.

"Mr.Roberts?!" I screeched, my voice cracking in fear and disbelief as my eyes roved over the creature. A demon? Surely?

"No… not anymore Jimmy. Come here, come and see what I have for you Jimmy." The voice had gone near liquid sweet, lulling my brain into a fog. I could feel my footsteps inch towards the demon before me. What was I doing? Why was I doing it? Why couldn't I stop??

Slowly I drew closer, until the very tall man was before me by a mere breath's width. Before my mind could fathom the movement, I was hanging in the air by my throat, a strong hand tightly clogging my air around his grip. I gaped like a fish, feet kicking as I struggled.

"Ah Jimmy. So frail. So light." He snickered over me, as stars burst behind my eyes. I thought this was my end, I thought this was it for me. If I had known what would happen next, I would have wished death was on the table.

Instead, I felt tugging from my clothes, felt them rip under the yanks of the demon that held me aloft so steadily. I stayed so in the air, until darkness edged my vision and the stiffling air swirled around me. My clothes lay in shreds on the ground below me, a fact I found out when the demon dropped me.

I sucked in a hoarse breath, shaking and weak as my body struggled to recover. I tried to focus my eyes, looking up at the male. I blinked rapidly, trying to make out the shadows. The demon stroked himself, watching me, looking down at me. I prayed for the first time then, prayed I could escape quick enough. While the demon was distracted, I turned and began to try and get my knees beneath me, then my feet. I lunged towards the stone doorway, trying to lurch my slow and aching body towards salvation.

I was near within a pace of the doorway when I felt the clawed hand grasp my leg, and jerk me bodily back. I hissed as dirt and stone scraped against my front. It hurt, down to my own soft length. I was by no means a well endowed man, but I had never displeased a woman. Not that I ever knew. But it was then I felt every bit small as compared to this demon's size in every aspect. The pain as the rough ground scraped against me brought tears to my eyes and wrung out a sob from my raw throat.

I bit back a scream as the he further tugged me closer, and even, underneath his massive legs. I could feel the press of the demon's body against mine, pining me to the ground with his weight. I was unable to move then, much less take in a full breath. Instead I was panting beneath the demon, trying to breathe for my life. An erratic breathing that stopped at the sudden invasion in my rear. A heavy press and pressure, relentless. The demon cock furrowed through my tight hole, tunneling deep inside of me. Impossibly, and with such pain as to take what breath I had left. I could feel the press of heavy balls against my own lighter equipment. Somehow, I was speared upon the length of my former superintendent, Mr.Roberts turned demon, in its entirety. I shuddered, pain rolling through me in waves.

Tears coaxed the dust to cling to my eyes, and what tracks they had made down my face. Each breath was ridden with dirt, causing my teeth to grind on grit. I gnashed in pain, squirming beneath him.

"Take it, Jimmy. Take all of it. Good Jimmy…goooddd…" He croaked to me, trying for some measure to calm me. An impossible task at this turn. Especially as he pulled his hips back, and snapped them against my ass, seating himself deeply once more. Try as I might, the brush of his length against my prostate brought upon me a hardness I did not wish for. With each thrust, my own hard length was ground into the dirt. Funneling my own small divet in comparison to Mr.Roberts above me. I prayed again silently that this would pass quickly, but with every snap and pump inside of me, the demon seemed ever harder, ever larger. I groaned roughly, feeling pleasure wrap its sticky chords around my abdomen and cock with each grind into the dirt I took. Forced to fuck the ground beneath a demon! No one would believe me. I would end up in Peace River like so many others driven mad.

"Soft, tight human." He crooned against my ear, and the softness raked against my skin, driving goose flesh forth. I hated it, and I loved it. Each stroke made my own cock harder, brought me that much closer to release.

However, before I could manage to do so, I was being hoisted upon the demon's length, as he stood. He took hard lumbering steps, bearing me down harder on his length. A rough red hand came around, and grasped my hardened cock. I looked small in his grip, but he stroked down my length with unyielding force. It almost hurt. Almost. I groaned again. Appalled at my own reaction, but aroused entirely beyond my control.

Before my mind could co pretend what had happened, I was pressed into the stone wall as he shoved into me, his hand pumping my own cock as he continued. I hissed a breath between gritted teeth, trying to come to some measure of terms in my own mind as to what was happening and why. That was when I saw it, the item that Mr.Roberts had so coveted. It was a figurine, a demon with horns and a tail, worked out of dark stone. It's lifeless eyes watched as the man turned demon shoved himself into me over and over again. I needed to get to it. Perhaps there was some way to stop this. Maybe if I could get ahold of it and break it, I could dispell whatever had come over Mr.Roberts.

"....let me…let me ride you…Mr.Roberts…." I couldn't recognize my own voice, it came out hoarse and cracked. The demon paused, as if thinking about my request. Then I was pulled from the wall, and sitting astride him on the ground. His clawed hands held my thighs in place, and when I thought he could go no deeper, he did. Stars burst behind my eyes, and I blinked to try and assuage my body to recover. I could see the figurine, it was closer now. If I could just… reach it…

I leaned forward, my hand pressing against his horn, while my other hand flexed and reached. The tip of a finger brushed so close I could feel the smooth surface of it, but I was jerked back down. Then I leaned forward again with another attempt. This time. Yes this time I had it. I didn't waste time, I broke the figurine against the ground, causing it to fall to pieces.

Mr.Roberts below me groaned loudly, spending himself inside me as his body shrank back down to his normal color and size, his horns receded and the whites of his eyes returned. I panted softly above him, still feeling his cock deep inside of me despite his bodily changes.

"Mr.Roberts…are you…are you okay?"
"Jim…what…? What happened?"
"You changed sir…uh… you were a demon? I think?" I could feel him squirm for a moment under me, before he shuttled his cock deep inside of me. "This…. This feels…" He did it again a breathy groan escaping from his mouth.

"Mr.Roberts what are you doing?" I hissed, feeling my own pleasure begin to rise again, this time as a welcome relief to some measure of normalcy.

"We'll never speak of this again, but first. I'm afraid I must finish, Jim."

Back
Top Bottom