Emperor
Local time
Tomorrow 2:09 AM
Pronouns
She / Her
Also lovingly known as Bonnies Bee-Plots
I still don't know which sounds better.

A Bit About Me:
So, I'm a recent graduate that uses RP to get out of my head and focus on something non-work-related for a little while. My replies tend to vary depending on size, but I'd say my shorter posts can be delivered every other day, while longer posts tend to be round a week or even two, having said that I tend to be super active OOC. A little patience with me might be needed to be my writing partner. I love talking shop about plots and characters and can do so till daybreak if you'll let me. I'm a longer-post type gal, and can average between 500 to 2k words per post, much more if you give me stuff to work with but recently I've been looking to try writing shorter posts to see if my muse would enjoy the more casual pacing. Open to long or short term stories, just let me know and I'll see what we can work out 💕
I also draw in my spare time, just for fun so it's nothing impressive: Some Doodles can be found here (Yeahh I do draw my partner's characters sometimes if they're okay with it)

Roleplay Do's and Do Not's:
Also known as the boring part but alas:

My only main concern? Please don't god-mod my characters, and I would prefer more than three sentences in reply. I don't expect matching lengths at all, especially considering how long my own replies can be, but if you could help progress the plot, or give me something to react to, I'd be super grateful!

Below are my more detailed precautions when it comes to smut - just ignore this if you aren't looking for any NSFW content in an RP. I'm just as happy to RP without any XD
Now, for most of my time on IS I usually get nervous writing adult content and have to trust the other person to really get into it.

If the story will be smut based, it's likely I will ask it to be a short-form story, one that we can have a beginning and end planned out for (my 'short form' stories tend to last for 4 or 5 pages, anything from 40 to 140 posts, but if the story and characters are compelling I can be convinced to make a sequel). I will happily indulge in most kinks in these short forms, however, if you'd prefer a long-term roleplay, there has to be a story involved for me to keep the mojo going ~

My big No's however that need to be stated are below:
Glorified Non-Con (I can do non-con, so long as it's either dubious, or we portray it as dark as the subject matter really is, no flowery 'but she liked it and wanted more' unless we're doing an intense Stockholm build-up, sorry)
Scat or inflating stuff. I've just never had a preference for them.
Anything to do with animals or people underage. It's a site rule (as it should be) but I wanted to reinforce that here.
Those are my big three no-no's, anything else feel free to message me to ask about ^-^
I can write comfortably as both dominant and submissive characters, but please do bare in mind I am picky about who I write these with and might turn down a smut request.

Stories:
More will probably be added and updated over time XD
Below are my current list of ideas! All of them are open for discussion, so if you have an idea for any of the plots do send me a PM and we can hash it out together!

An Authors Note
Anything
Short or Long Term
Preferred Pairing:
~ Any ~
Plot:
Writing is hard.

Writing is really hard.

Muse A has been an author for a number of years (how many years is up to us, whether they're an old writer on their tenth book or if this will be their first publication, if they have the pressure of being a world-renowned pen name or if their reputation took a hit with their last book flopping) but finally, they are about to sign the ending to their most recent series. The last few pages of their baby just needs an ending.
Sitting down to do so at their desk or their bed or wherever they are most comfortable, Muse A almost wishes they could say goodbye to the character they have spent so long writing. And that was all that they needed for Muse B.

A simple feeling of love for the character they made has suddenly conjured Muse B - the very character they made, standing in the flesh before them.
For one night the protagonist of their book can talk and interact with them. What would you do with such an opportunity?

This could go a tonne of ways depending on the book Muse A is writing, whether it's spooky, a monster, or a damsel who has some complaints about their angst-filled ending is up to us!
Maybe he writes a zombie series and Muse B is bitter. angry or confused as to why so many of their friends had to die, why they had to suffer so much. Maybe they are a dancer to a romance series who has secretly been in love with the writer all that time, knowing she was a creation already.

Hungry for Another One
Horror/Psychological
Shorter - Term
Preferred Pairing:
~ Any ~
More so looking for something on the shorter side
Plot:

Not always popular to RP, I've always been in love with zombie worlds and films, they were my favourite books to read and my go-to T.V. shows. I like the angst attached to watching your loved ones turn into something you don't recognize - the moral questions it brings up - the survival planning and character tensions it builds.
The classic zombie would be what resides in this universe - perhaps with a handful of rare variants that shake up the security collections of civilizations find in the wasteland of what was once a thriving country.

Originally the idea of a romantic couple or childhood friends getting ready to go on the road trip of a lifetime. They had been planning it for years and finally, they had a chance to live their dream holiday. Their camper is packed with food to last them the whole two-month journey with only the best equipment. It was only the next day did the news break that the quarantined zones had been breached. These quarantine zones had sprouted in both of their hometowns along with several other areas and had been held under secrecy for nearly a year - now all those hidden atrocities are loose and our characters have to make some heart-wrenching decisions. Who's town do they go to first, knowing that they may be too late to make it to both in time? Do they go at all? What happens when they encounter survivors fleeing the outbreak? How do they keep their now precious resources safe? ...

How do they keep each other alive?

General Pairings!
Anything down below I'd be happy to talk about in PM's!
Underlined is the character I would prefer to play, but honestly I can play either role for all the below.

Werewolf x Supernatural
Vampire x Any

Angel x Human x Demon
Witch x Demon
Muse x Tired writer
Monster hunter x Monster
Ghost x Human
Childhood friend x Childhood friend

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀
Thank you for reading my thread!
✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

Last edited: