Currently reading:
Both Needed Bridgerton Interest Check

darko.pdf

Count
Local time
Today 5:40 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
While awaiting season three of Bridgerton I thought I would check and see if anyone was interested in doing a group role play. The idea is that we would have the first five Bridgerton siblings, so Anthony, Benedict, Colin, Daphne and Eloise. Then there would be five OCs to pair against a sibling. I am taking a female OC, so we would need two females and two males. We would work through the siblings own love story to someone different than those they are meant to be paired with on the show. It allows there to be a little more then just royal marrying royal or wealthy and wealthy. You can create your OCs how you please and Bridgerton's can see which OC fits the character better. There will be more discussion and ideas, but I wanted to do a check before I did any of that.

So I love the idea of doing a group Roleplay in a regency setting, I would hesitate to use the Bridgerton siblings as main characters. Side characters defiantly but personally I would prefer to do all OC's for the main couples. I would be in if that were the case.

So I love the idea of doing a group Roleplay in a regency setting, I would hesitate to use the Bridgerton siblings as main characters. Side characters defiantly but personally I would prefer to do all OC's for the main couples. I would be in if that were the case.
I'll keep that in mind, but right now I would like to have some of the siblings.

Switching the idea to all OCs if anyone is interested?

Back
Top Bottom