MxM Bridgerton Style Omegaverse

Currently reading:
MxM Bridgerton Style Omegaverse

ClassicHorrorStory

A Fictional Feline
Local time
Today 2:12 PM
Hello!

So I just finished watching Bridgerton on Netflix this evening and thought that, perhaps, it would make a really good theme for an omegaverse style story!

-PLOT-
Set in the 1800's - Summer has just arrived and marked the beginning to a new season. Young up and coming Omegas from wealthy and well known families are dressed in their best attire to be paraded around at various balls, parties, and other social gatherings. Their parents hope that they will find dashing mates quickly and be picked by high standing Alphas for marriage. Bad manners, rumors, and any social faux pas are an instant killer to anyone's reputation when it comes to finding a husband or wife. Omegas are to keep their purity during this time of courting. They aren't to be found alone with any Alphas, to avoid someone assuming they're doing things that they shouldn't be. The goal of each passing season is to be considered the 'diamond' of the lot of Omegas. The most beautiful and sought after of the entire group is an honor for any Omega, any more so their family, to bare. Meaning that they have their pick of suitors and are free to have almost any Alpha they desire. It's really what any Omega born into a good family dreams about as a young pup.

Any Omega that's not MC (Lucca).

Lucca despises the very idea of all the fake flirting and dramatic peacocking from all sides. Now that he's old enough, he knows that his mother is simply dying to dress him up and trot him around like the family's prized horse. As the only Omega, and a male one at that, it's only fair that everyone get excited for his debut. He tries his best to pretend to be excited...but in all reality he'd rather be trampled to death.

He's not the only one that shares that sentiment either. YC is an Alpha of noble blood. Raised by a terribly father that made him hate the very idea of marriage. He's been known for sleeping around and womanizing any foolish Omega wooed by his charms. With his father on his death bed, though, it's expected of him to finally take a mate. So, against his will....he attends each party and gathering to pretend as if he has any interest at all in finding his true mate. Convinced that love is a myth and marriage is a curse.

Thus their story begins and the two inevitably meet........

-Seeking-
- Alpha Male Character (You can try to convince me to play the alpha role perhaps)
- Paragraph Style Writing
- Long Term
- Good Descriptions
- Balanced Story/Smut Ratios
- NO FTB
- Hurt/Comfort
- Pack Dynamics
- Scenting/Nesting/Claiming Marks/Other AlphaxOmega Habits
- Love/Hate Relationships
- Triggering/Dark Themes
- Angst
- World building
- Plot twists
- Kink friendly!
- PS, my male omegas have AFAB anatomy.
- Fun!

PM me with any questions or interest!! You don't have to have seen the show to write with me on this front, it's simply what inspired the idea lol. ^^

Back
Top Bottom