Unspecified Brimstone and Roses (F for Masculine A)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Brimstone and Roses (F for Masculine A)

ClericalError

FrontDeskBimbo
Local time
Today 12:45 PM
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
In a desperate last ditch effort, my character summons a lesser demon (your character) to masquerade as their date for their sister's wedding because their sister has informed them that their ex that they are still not over at all will be there and my character feels that they need to have a date to make everyone see just how over the ex they really are. Little do they know, however, that in the fine print of the demonic contract it states that my character will be forced to allow your character to live with them until their 'heart is fulfilled'. My character decides to try to move on and tries going on dates but your character, having found a swanky new housing setup, crashes every one and ruins them to keep my character from possibly finding happiness.

Everything hits a bump in the road, however, when my character and your character have a moment of sincerity (whereas the rest of the time they're at each other's throats) and my character accidentally calls their house 'home' for your character. Your character feels something he has knowingly never felt before and it concerns him.

Hijinks ensue, romance buds, enemies become lovers, also there's detailed smut. Probably a 40/60 ratio of smut/plot, maybe 30/70.

We can discuss plot ideas!

Back
Top Bottom