Either Needed Bring on the Cheese - Group Slasher RP

Currently reading:
Either Needed Bring on the Cheese - Group Slasher RP

Vaughn Doom

A crude art; equally elegant and ugly
Local time
Yesterday 11:54 PM
Alright, I am looking to capture the essence of a classic 70's - 80's horror flick and translate that into a role play. To participate you gotta be willing to let your characters be maimed and mutilated if the killer (killers?) want. Will there be a survivor to the terrors that befall the people? I don't know. That is something that we will have to discuss as a group. I really don't want this to be taken too seriously. Think movies like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Evil Dead, (insert any cheesy horror flick title here). I want this to be fun and the amount of people that can participate isn't capped as of yet.

Some roles to consider are Jock, Nerd, Slut, Parent, Killer(s), Mary Sue, camp counselors,etc. Help me come up with some more. I want crazy things to happen in this role play. Like, say the jock and slut getting impaled by an ice pick in the middle of sex. The nerdy chick running away and constantly tripping over non-existent rocks and shit. I'm sure we can come up with a lot of ideas if we put our noggins together. I want this thing to be organic and fast paced. Don't get attached to your characters because they are likely going to die

This is really just an interest check. Will we cycle through the killers? Have multiples? Introduce new characters once the others die off? Will we do a big, brooding, silent mass of muscle? A snarky loud mouth killer that loves to taunt? A demon possessing them and maybe making them kill each other? I'd love to hear ideas. Anybody that is wanted to get in on this shoot me a PM or feel free to reply here.

Yaaaaaas!!!!

Cycling killers is a good idea... You could also do the rp like a serious of shorts...
Cast dies, killer may or may not die at the end. Then you could start a new short story with a new cast and a new killer.

That could be over complicated, but it's just a suggestion....
I can't wait!

Finally, it's being done! Woo hoo!

I do agree with Mia on the killer cycling aspect. Also, multiple killers sound fun too. You think you're safe and then bam; javelin pole through the layrnx. I am stoked, stoked, stoked. <3

That's five people. Should be enough to get something started. I dunno if Lemon and Juliana want to get in on it but we could get the ball rolling and add more people as they come.

Thoughts? Concerns? Shall I start a group PM?

You can add me to the group pm since I've cut my list down a little. If I get too overwhelmed, y'all can always kill my character first, right? xD

PM Has been sent. I encourage more people to join, though. This is going to be fast-paced storytelling. So, when people need breaks we can cycle others in.

At least, that's the plan.

Reactions: Mia
Back
Top Bottom