Call Me Caspin

Currently reading:
Call Me Caspin

Caspin

Serf
Local time
Today 6:26 AM
Hello everyone, I am Caspin, I am new to this site though not to roleplaying in general. I have been roleplaying for about 7 years now and I truly enjoy it, it gives you a place to hide away from the real world. With that being said I do prefer to roleplay in the third person but can do first-person roleplays just as equally. I also tend to like Realistic roleplays over fandoms but I will partake in certain fandoms that depends on the plot. I would love to roleplay with some of you guys soon!!!

Finally someone who doesn't want a bloody fandom! I will look out for your request thread, welcome.

Finally someone who doesn't want a bloody fandom! I will look out for your request thread, welcome.
I will be posting it in a hour or so, keep an eye out or just Private Message me and we can discuss now.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to IS. Here's to the paths forged, and the friends to be made. Cheers, and good hunting.

Such generic welcoming from known creative writers. I like to spice up my welcomes as it shows more personality and human connection, ideally.

Inner Sanctum as you will find is a place of retreat as much as a needed vacation.

Tis my most warming, quaint welcome to the paradise of Inner Sanctum!

Also, fandom isn't my most favored as well. I love the originality and euphoria of inner talent from the artist.

- Jack

I'm rather late to the greeting, it seems, though I do wish you a very warm welcome to the Inner Sanctum... May your muse sing sweetly for you on this day and many more to come!

Back
Top Bottom