All Calling all futuristic adventurers!

Currently reading:
All Calling all futuristic adventurers!

Astraeus

Anchor of the 6 Keepers, Wielder of Primordia
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
The setting of my story is 3500 years in the future, so someone who is familiar with sci-fi cyberpunk themes would be a tremendous help.

I also have short story ideas I'd like to expand on, with themes including a superhero world similar to Boku No Hero Academia, and a parallel reality in the 1800s North America where First Nations people are still fighting to regain their homeland. Each story has elements of the supernatural inlaid.

I'd love to hear from someone who has been around this site for a while!

Particularly, I am looking for 3 types of people to assist with developing character traits and personalities.

A) Strong, intellectual woman who has never subscribed to the idea of romance or needing a man. With that said, the day she meets my OC, his aura intrigues her. Not in a romantic sense, but as someone she admires and sees as a rival.
She has strong nature powers that develop over time, and her main ability is called Sentinel. She is the guardian of the group.

B) Wise, old, stoic man. The OC is an humanoid alien, with 4 arms, red skin, and muscular legs for climbing trees. After leaving his nomadic tribe to return to a human colony in the hopes of learning science to advance his people's way of life, he becomes trapped alone on a research base for 50 years. Over this time, he thinks of nothing but returning to his family, and showing them all the marvels he has encountered in his 50 years among human scientific research.
His ability is called Seer.

C) Quiet, independent, young man. The last of his reptilian-humanoid species, he wanders his desolate home world collecting artifacts from his people's abandoned ancient cities. He carries 6 wooden staffs and one sword, the latter being infused with chemical unique to his planet.
His ability is called the Transient.

I have many other characters that need a bit of a voice, but for the most part, these 3 are who I'd like to focus on. That said, I would definitely share details about other characters if anyone is interested!

Back
Top Bottom