Both Needed Camping In The Woods (Horror) (WIP)

Currently reading:
Both Needed Camping In The Woods (Horror) (WIP)

Scooby

Knight
Local time
Today 12:48 PM

come little children lyrics.png

JhtZVQkww7J-zwFSZSUmRafZewgzWGdQnoQBw3XR7WgVWwEzjqZ0IZ2eaAGnnnjMef9gD4rHDSC1Hpvp44T0v0NfKSKMNxbVvxq8xBLk8Mmw1G-lPglEZlD7w55X9479iM773KIu

Two College students decided to take their friends out on a camping trip. The siblings figured it would be a good way to rest and relax after the hard year at school especially after the exams they had. It was a decent size group and they took care of all of the travel arrangements by buying an rv big enough for the (insert number here) of them. The few-hour trip into the mountains went by very quickly. It was filled with laughter and many stories catching up after not seeing each other during their exams. Eventually, though they ended up at the check-in station and decided where they would be setting up. It was far in but worth it because they'd be right by the lake.

Cool Rv Picture
Pretty lush Mountian Lake

Camp Site View
rzA7NkySCUsvCzo04QPeuccSqPTF5fTVJCllSfgD4T_OsIPAdwyDiakCeeIsvzENa8BJplKRaLjYQKtG8CxsoCfG16AxRMmmYHsrraqtY_k-UO2swIvtjn2SOtQSMAsFnDrI_FUG
CG2Q2-7tbGTXNVzq9B_eZO6nHhQZ79wFS7z_PsJDTjrWmQ_S-IAoojhhDZdx3SuNoT_42gbZR2u97UbBheUFL6ZNIeKbGbr_QeYnlPz9KfLU8JqSSd2qOXcew4HDovxda_UWKT33
s-BTe_6YTFcUTiOOeiHWX5ODBba97F11PWRQDnhCbBiBK562jQua-NFfW3_ps-j9eMnttGoIdY_b_uxXqf3E5flP0CwyaImSwcTNNhuvl8Ej6TXf-LqI4I-Li7jkzvVnKSEh0njs

lv0CoDU-JC8aG68E0mWglIy2rc1Yu8ptzhnKgpgKvTDXRYHd1D2YfI0bCeagTQ2UOBc9tQ9uZAQf6NKSni8tknEupN5VKbAdjtQijikBqzmdUUBDkP44nFGxUAzNK7wNZPg0OSPA
  1. Long detailed replies would be nice. I can understand if you just can't do a big reply but I don't want to see a bunch of one-liners.​
  2. Active players please there is a posting order I am going to implement since it is a group and the group is going to be together.​
  3. If you're going to be gone longer than a couple of days let me know I don't want the RP to die because I've worked really hard on it.​
  4. Even though there is a posting order for the bad guys when I bring them in I will be posting them all over the place depending on the situation.​
  5. Read what others post that way things will not get confused.​
jf6-Hj5VsaVdTCIy52cs_E6EkwXf9HzXGflkVU4tZUYzWDf1y37DLuEPgr21Hgpv8G1SHFwkCfaltR6ounaaroGJ_tW2OOAhM_2myWi9TWGEG3wMd4LTO7RIEcvmWj4bTwLVD_lZ

Main Group or Other Campers

Name•

Age•

Gender Identity•

Sexual Orientation•

Looks•

Short bio/Personality•

88g5CE6RfGXR07pYQW1kLlKIeFOWJG465dCOcZr188djYXLe8A27IWbgm-B6k7U21esYmALO94hME6KDLM6J5XaPDcEthorndq34hErxYDA6AV4o4GNH1o8Qd3_54FFxlRF9AWoV

Played by Scooby
Name• Shani

Age• Unknown

Gender Identity• Doesn't care but Biologically Female

Sexual Orientation• Doesn't care either

Looks•
She has long black hair down to her butt. Glowing red eyes Shes about 5′4
d2fd3c0db2ca3be5493f989ddfff4c34a35694f2_hq.jpg

Short bio/Personality•
Shani and Ruby are identical twins but they only have the same face in common. Shani is pure evil she loves to torture her victims and her sister. There's a lot unknown about her to the fact that no one knows she exists.

Played by Scooby
Name• Ruby

Age• Unknown

Gender Identity• Female

Sexual Orientation• She hasn't thought about it

Looks•
She has long black hair but its patchy like its been cut in different places. Glowing red eyes Shes about 5′4 She has a collar around her neck
Pin-on-sad-2.jpg

Short bio/Personality•
Shani and Ruby are identical twins but they only have the same face in common. Ruby is quiet and often expressionless when her collar is locked up tight when its unlocked she moves and obeys her sister's every command.

iy-rXB3luil3hMENaOJsM9-Pg5W900AJqMBv2rNbWmIp5w1M4h__ZUnKXzbAjVyG6SAtoClnxb9_DiF9MVNcW_LXTOOcnWesKIoAAXL1WvC6LKgrpzukcdQOFyFuRE6fqnz3xOxj

placeholder

placeholder

placeholder

placeholder

Played by Scooby
Name•Milena Carmen Mikhailov

Age• 18

Gender Identity• Female

Sexual Orientation• Lesbian

Looks• Italian Bulgarian mix tanner skin but on the lighter side due to being inside all the time.
0831a89d746b36d440946752688ab0bf.jpg

Short bio/Personality•
Milena grew up in Europe with her mother and father and sister. Because of circumstances(to be revealed) Melinda devoted herself to becoming a doctor working so hard she graduated a few years early. Now in her 3rd year of college, Melinda had trouble making friends but because of (sassy one) inviting her into their group of friends she's become much happier She's a shy girl but very sweet and kind to all she meets but she still holds a deep sadness in her heart.

getSACYNCMp4Hl7qlIKbpwi5R0Lq9mgNUstWJGjs5kHYC7snqQy5HOAEA7YrsgPh5zjd18is1Zsn4eUoDCUzN7Tv2EjMCt8Xdu8N0_d0CxM_1bs4RuP-9rMLWpgtcDGgFPF3W6EC

Played by Scooby
Name• Jasper

Age• 21

Gender Identity• Male

Sexual Orientation• Straight

Looks• He has extremely dark skin his eyes are jasper in color He's 6'6 and very muscular His body has some scars that look like there from animal bites and blades.
i haven't found one yet T_T
Short bio/Personality•
Jasper a protector. He's very protective of his sister silver. He is kind and thoughtful and very quite. When he does speak he struggles partly because his English is rough but also because of a problem in his brain. He's never been able to communicate verbally very well even as a child the words traveling from his brain to his mouth doesn't always work. Still he tries his best and his sister helps when she can.

Played by Scooby
Name• Silver

Age• 21

Gender Identity• Female

Sexual Orientation• Pansexual

Looks• Very dark-skinned like her brother. her eyes are silvery in color. She's really tiny compared to her brother coming in at 5'2 Shes athletically built and like her brother has some scars on her body her English is very good but its clear she's from another country.
haven't found one for her either :(
Short bio/Personality•
Silver is very energetic She's very quick on her feet. She is the type of girl to smile and strike up a conversation with a stranger probably too trusting of people She loves her brother very much and would do anything to help him.

Last edited:
I am also interested. Probably in a jock. I know a lot about being a jock! :)

Sorry for not responding for a couple of days was thinking over some things To all who said they are interested if you want to post here your characters and I'll add them up I personally took the sweetheart of the group. you guys can have more than 1 character I'm personally gonna be playing 5 in total (so far) but we can always add more in the middle of the rp too

Sounds good! if you just copy the little forum I'll be copying this into the forum when its made honestly whoever posts there character first should do so if the character you want gets taken you can always pick someone else or make another camper :D

The athlete could also be a bad persona ii just put something else there it could be a girl idk either way I need yall to use the forum and post so I can copy this into a group RP place and have it open for others to join as random campers who could become part of the story I just want the main group to have been taken and if someone wants to be a bad guy dm me and give me your ideas you'll be privy to some plot spoilers though due to who the bad guys are

Back
Top Bottom