Currently reading:
MxF Can You Smell the Whiskey Burnin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityQueen

There's a hellhound on my trail...
Local time
Today 5:28 AM
Now that I've got you, sit on down, grab a glass, and I'll set the scene...

In the Wild West, Moonshining, the practice of manufacturing and distributing illegal corn liquor was a helluva handy side hustle for farmers who needed the cash.

Liquor taxes were, after all, for chumps.

For the Cook family, moonshine remade the family name and brought in enough cash to take care of the entire clan in a rags-to-riches story fit for the lawlessness of Old West Americana.

A rowdy family made up of habitual law-breakers as famous for getting away with murder as they were for the ultra-pure, ultra-proofed whiskey that brought in their dollars, the Cooks scrambled out west at breakneck speed after running into more trouble with the law in their home state of Tennessee.

Fifteen years into the family's stint in the American West, twenty-three year old Josette Cook has taken the reins of the family business in earnest after running the stills since she was a young girl.

Known for her striking looks, her money, her distilling prowess, and her propensity for bar fights and general rowdiess, Josie is both the most and least eligible bachelorette in the area.

Much to her chagrin, she is, at this point in her life, in need of companionship.

A king for the whiskey queen, if you will.

The identity of this potential 'king' is entirely up to you, be it a corrupt law man or an outlaw fleeing his sins, it's sure to be an interesting ride.

Does this intrigue you?

Do you want to embark on an adventure in a land of danger and debauchery?

If your answer is yes and you'd like to create a plot against the willful and keen Josie, you will be sure to recieve the following:

• A cast of colorful and interesting side characters
  • Opportunities for crime and ill-gotten gains
  • Trouble with the law
  • A romance as lawless as the era

If you are interested or full of questions, please feel free to message me!

Here is a brief bit about me though:

• I'm 24 (a crochety old zoomer).
  • I have been writing for 7-8 years.
  • In general, my posts tend to range about 500-1000+ words depending on my inspiration level and the situation.
  • I reply fairly frequently, you are under no pressure to match me there, but at least once a week or more would be fantastic.
  • Smut is awesome, but it needs to be relevant to the characters and/or the story to have meaning.
  • I want us to have fun! Communication is key there, if you want or need something, tell me!!

Hope to hear from you!

-- Calamity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom