(All characters would be 18+)
My Hero Academia
RWBY
Genshin Impact
Honkai Star Rail
Pokémon
Zelda

I'm very vanilla.

I've been role playing for quite some time, and I think I have a lot to offer, to the right person. I say "the right person" because not everyone likes to rp fandoms like the ones listed above, so I understand if responses aren't necessarily flooding in.

I write fairly detailed, and I would prefer if you did as well. However, I understand that everyone has their own writing style which doesn't take away from the experience if you're imaginative enough.

That being said, detail will get my top priority. If we can bounce off of each other, the story can only get better the further we go.

That's about all I have for you guys, and I hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. if there are some things I'm missing, like key information about myself or anything of the sort please let me know :)

I would indeed like to read about somebody's writing "skills". It makes it easier for me to see if I am at their level (or them at mine)

I am interested to talk about pokemon though, if you're up for that! I will send you a dm later (or of course, you may send me one. I prefer sending that first message behind my pc which I am not at the moment)

I would indeed like to read about somebody's writing "skills". It makes it easier for me to see if I am at their level (or them at mine)

I am interested to talk about pokemon though, if you're up for that! I will send you a dm later (or of course, you may send me one. I prefer sending that first message behind my pc which I am not at the moment)
I gladly await your message!

Back
Top Bottom