Any Canon/Oc Tradeoff Thread.

Currently reading:
Any Canon/Oc Tradeoff Thread.

transicarus

Baron
Local time
Today 7:49 AM
Hi there! Again, back from the dead, and here to ask about doubling up on canon/oc pairings.

Let me list off some Generic rules:
  • My characters will all be 18+. Identities may vary, even with canon characters, but I clarify that stuff before proceeding!
  • I will not roleplay smut!
  • We both have the right to say we don't like a character, an OC, or a pairing. If something's not working, lets communicate!
  • I'm not going to bend a character to ship. Gimme that slow burn, babey. That's the fun part! It's growth rather than having Tony bend over backwards and not have any qualms about loving someone. Next.
  • If one thread gets dropped, so does the other!
  • I'm aiming to get replies out at least every 2-3 days. It depends on energy levels.
Some potential warnings for OC-backstories and roleplay, situational but still possible:
  • Graphic Violence
  • Abuse (mentioned, past)
  • Murder (mentioned, past)
  • Body Horror
  • Alcoholism
My main interest is Marvel-centric. I'm just way into a few characters. I'll also mention what kind of ship I'm looking for with them!
  • Tony Stark (m/m)
  • Frank Castle (m/m)
  • Karen Page (m/f or f/f)
  • Bruce Banner (m/m)
  • Clint Barton (m/m)
  • Doctor Strange (m/nb or m/m)
  • Matt Murdock
  • Karen Page
  • Tony Stark
  • Sam Wilson
  • Natasha Romanoff
  • Bucky Barnes (I am really picky with him, just be aware.)

I'm also more than eager to tweak with canon-verse, a when and where are up for discussion. You ever had Matt Murdock in space? You cowards. You absolute fools.

So yeah! If you're down be sure to PM me. I'll elaborate on my OCs and we can talk shop. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom