Currently reading:
All Care For A Dance?

LadyAsriel

Count
Local time
Today 6:33 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello one and all! My name is LadyAsriel but you may call me Azzie. I have been writing for about 10 years now and have a decent amount of experience in all sorts of genres and such. I have been apart of this wonderful community for about a year now. I unfortunately had real life things going on so I took a brief hiatus (boring things like finishing my degree, starting my career and getting engaged. The usual). But I am now back and ready to write more than ever!

My schedule is often pretty open. I do work a full time job, Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm est. Posts will be after 5:30 my time as I am not allowed to be on my phone during working hours, though I might squeeze in some time during my lunch break. My posts tend to be about 1-2 paragraphs long, and I expect my partner to keep up with the length and detail in which I write. Please don't give me 1 sentence replies as I will not find us compatible and end the rp. I need someone who will help me drive the story forward in a productive way. RP is a 2 way street after all.

Now for the fun stuff!!!

I do enjoy some gore. Anything gorey I write will be descriptive, so I hope you aren't squeamish.

I am very interested in writing smut, but I don't intend on an rp being full smut unless the urge strikes me to do so. I'm looking for either 50/50 or 40/60 split between smut and plot. Here is a list of kinks and turn ons along with the no-no's.

Yes List:
Domination
Begging
Toys
Bdsm
Scratching
Biting
Anal
Oral
Teasing

No List:
Rape (we can write about it if a character had that happen in their backstory, but all sexual content between characters must be consensual unless we talk about it before hand)
Vore
Anything that belongs in a toilet is a no for me.

If you have any kinks you wish to discuss that you want in an rp, please let me know. I'm very flexible and willing to hear someone out about specific things.

Fandoms I'm in and willing to do an rp about, I will put a * on the ones I'm really craving to do followed by the pairing, first listed will be my character, second will be yours:

*Supernatural (Hunter x monster)
Doctor Who
Demon Slayer
Attack on Titan
*Black Butler (Noble woman x Demon butler obviously all characters will be of age)
*D&D (I have MANY characters I'm willing to play)
Magic the Gathering
Hazbin Hotel
Helluva Boss
Nier Automata
Final Fantasy XIV
Kingdom Hearts
Jujutsu Kaisen

Pairings Galore! Here is a list of the pairings I like:

Vampire x Human
Slave x Master
Elf x Human
Fae x Human (or other fae)
Furry x Furry
Furry x Human
Goddess x Mortal
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human
Witch X Human
Mermaid x Human
Pirate x Civillian
Pirate x Merfolk
Pirate Captain x Crew Member

The list goes on. I'm pretty much down for anything.

Plot Ideas:

The Witch Lives:

It's 1962 when women were accused of being bitches and killed left and right. Some burned on a massive pyre, some tied to stones and drowned in the river. Anything a woman says or does is looked under a microscope to find the maidens of evil. My character is a normal woman in her early 20's. She was forced into a marriage that she hates to save her family from poverty and starvation. Her husband is an alcoholic that abuses her day in and day out. When a new man comes to the village, everything changes. They start to talk and eventually grow to care for one another. Her husband finds that she is having an affair and accuses her of witchcraft to get her revenge.

The village finds her guilty of witchcraft without a trial and they sentence her to death. Before sentencing her to her firey fate, the villagers find the man she had been seeing and brutally murder him in the square in front of her. Heartbroken and filled with rage, as she goes up in flames from the pyre she stands on, she makes a pact with a demon, unleashing her revenge upon them but not before resurrecting her lover into a terrifying demon. They survive for many years until a hunter known for his skills finds their tracks.

The Neverending Loop

It's just an ordinary day at Straum College, students are walking to their classes with their friends or spending time on the quad. MC is a very quiet and reserved woman. She prefers to spend her time by herself listening to her music and drawing. When a very attractive mysterious man catches her attention, she can't help but feel drawn to him. She had never seen him before, but one look at him and she feels like she has known him for a lifetime.

This story is roughly based off of one of my favorite books. Basically YC is a fallen angel trying to find his love. He has relived finding her and falling in love with her for many many centuries, spanning all the way back to the pilgrims. Whenever she starts to remember her past with him, she combusts and turns to ash, doomed to reincarnate as someone else with no memories of the man due to a curse placed on them by the heavens. Can they remove this curse before time runs out? Or are they doomed to repeat this loop for all eternity?

I'll update this as I think of more things to add. I had an older thread with this but couldn't find it hehe. I look forward to writing with you!

Will You Still Love Me?

MC is a princess of a very well established kingdom, YC is either a peasant or a knight or someone who is bound to protect her. They quickly fall in love, but there is a problem. Her father the King has just announced her engagement to the enemy Kingdom in order to stop the war between the two. YC and MC are distraught at this news, but how far are they willing to go for their love? Do they plot to kill the enemy kingdom's prince? Do they try to escape? The possibilities are endless for this one and I'm willing to workshop it to get a good plot going.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom