MxF Caution: Immersive RP’ers Only Need Apply

Currently reading:
MxF Caution: Immersive RP’ers Only Need Apply

Arcane

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 11:52 PM
And what does that title imply?

It means you will reach out to me because you intend to live a fantastical life with me through our stories. Adventures we will experience are because the characters that we hunger to live out motivate us. So if there's someone else you want to be for the fun of it, for the hell of it, or because you need it, I might be the partner for you.

I am a fairly experienced writer who enjoys a story that has a lot of back-and-forth. This means my responses will be as long as necessary to move the story forward and give my partner something to work with. On average I would say five paragraphs, but this is not a standard. It could be longer or shorter as needed.

I'm looking to dive into stories that involve life that isn't going to happen to the average person. These will encompass everything from the fantastical to the romantic adventure. I am not set on any specific genre but more interested in the characters living out the life. Besides, I want my partner and I to be mutually excited about the world we are entering, so I want to work this out together.

As far as specific content, be it violence or sexual, I'm not looking for anything but what might come up naturally through the progression of the story. I'm writing a story for the thrill of the experience itself not to focus around a thrill that is already cemented in my mind.

Characters: The following is a general idea of some characters I would be interested in playing. None of them are specific for the sole purpose of catering to my partner and the world we want to build.

Outlaw - This would probably be the youngest character I would play, aging in the late teens to early 20s. This would be a Billy the Kid type persona that is living the outlaw life for the thrill of it. Each day is just an attempt to top the previous one and to feed off the adrenaline. The setting can be old west or modern or anything beyond.

Pirate - The setting would be the high seas or the darkness of space. A rogue who is violently resisting the laws of man and challenging the forces of nature to defeat him. He is commanding and brutal and seeking what is over the horizon.

Wrath - A dark knight-esque figure seeking to punish the wicked and establish order according to his vision. The executioner with all restraint removed. And a bit of psychotic tendencies.

Magic Man - Be it sorcerer or Sith, Lord, this one craves power. Not only to have it, but to exercise it. Whatever can make him stronger, he pursues. His god like complex pushing him to the limits that only his arcane magic infused body can endure.

Werewolf - just because.

I hope that gives you an idea of what I'm looking to do. Please message me with any questions or conversation you want to have and let's see if we can build together.

Back
Top Bottom