MxF Cautious Request

Currently reading:
MxF Cautious Request

Local time
Today 9:58 PM
In search of partners for MxF romance-focused roleplays!
All I ask is that you...

• Are literate- correct punctuation and spelling (I get that accidents happen) and no text-speak.
  • Are female--I just feel more comfortable writing with other women.
  • Post something I can work with. I tend to keep my responses fairly short so the storytelling is shared, but provide at least one paragraph please.
  • Are patient with my weird schedule. I'm in college so I'm pretty inconsistent, and sometimes I just don't feel up to writing. I will do my best to communicate these things, but if you're looking for consistency, I'm not your gal.
PREFERENCES

General Guidelines
  • Story focused roleplays - sex should be natural with the plot.
  • On that note, I prefer fading to black or very vague sex scenes. I used to enjoy smut but not so much anymore.
  • Human/human-like (elves, vampires, etc) characters only.
  • I usually write a few paragraphs but tend to match what my partner gives me.
  • I usually prefer writing male characters but will happily write as either male or female.
Genres & themes
  • Political
  • Action
  • Forbidden love
  • Mild fantasy
  • Medieval/royalty
  • Movie/show/series inspired (depends on what it is)
Pairing ideas
  • Royalty/Political figure x Affair
  • Cop/Spy x Criminal
PLOTS
(Shoot me a PM if you are interested in any of the below OR if you want to plot!)

c r a v i n g.
Germany, the start of the 20th century. A time where the country is desperate for materials to create technology-- something your character's rich, elderly husband has plenty of. YC married him out of obligation, eventually having a child with him despite the lack of love. There is affection, but certainly no love.
My character works for YC's husband, a small position to pay for his small flat, where he's trapped in a relationship with a girl he doesn't love. He quickly falls in love with his employer's wife and begins tutoring her son, and he eventually ends up as her husband's secretary-- the highest position possible, requiring him to live in YC's home. The unspoken romance shared between the two of them eventually reaches a point where it cannot be hidden any longer.
(Based off of the show "The Blacklist"—not required that you've seen it) YC is a woman who was recently hired as an FBI profiler. MC is a young criminal on the FBI's most wanted list. To everyone's surprise, he's easily caught—outside an FBI building. MC offers his assistance in catching other criminals with a few conditions: he is not a prisoner, and he only speaks to your character. YC is anxious to discover why MC turned himself in, and what his connection is to her.

a v a i l a b l e.
MC and YC used to be in love and hopelessly devoted to each other. Now, married and with two small kids, they're living apart and giving up on their marriage. MC served in the military and refuses to get help with his PTSD, driving YC crazy, especially since he is now serving as a bodyguard. While both still love each other, the resentment and confusion between them pushes them apart.

Then, MC finds out about YC's boyfriend. He turns to affairs and the two of them both attempt to live as friends, though it proves impossible with their feelings for each other and their children. Will they work things out?
19th century Venice. A time where the classes are distinct and people dare not cross them, which makes it difficult for the young senator and the peasant who fall in love. He eventually tells her that he has to marry for politics, driving her to work as a courtesan in retaliation. After all, it's a family occupation, and she no longer has anything to hope for.
This drives the senator mad with jealousy, which leads to him paying for her "services" despite his new wife. Still very much in love with her, he struggles with making their meetings enough to satisfy his desire for her. The Catholic Church is of high influence in Venice, and if they find out about the affair she could be jailed or even hung.
Alternative: He is already married to someone he doesn't love, and she is a courtesan he hires and quickly falls in love with.
When a young woman and her friend see something they weren't supposed to, the three men who were hired for the political hit grab them to ensure they don't talk. One of the young men was dragged into the gig, and finds himself growing more and more uncomfortable as the girls are mistreated, and as he begins to fall for one of them. When the other is accidentally killed, he learns that both of the girls are supposed to die, as they've seen their faces. He's faced with a choice: help her, and risk losing it all, or quietly let her die.

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd totally love to role play with you, if you're still looking! I loooove the FBI plot.

Hi. I'm intrested in "Hoplessly devoted to you" and "Forbidden From you". If you're still looking, I'd be happy to discuss more with you.

Hello, I'd love to try a roleplay with you! Would you be interested in a fantasy royalty x low-rank plot at all or would you rather stick to the ideas you have posted already?

Hello, I'd love to try a roleplay with you! Would you be interested in a fantasy royalty x low-rank plot at all or would you rather stick to the ideas you have posted already?
Hi! To be quite honest I'd rather stick with the plots I have in my "craving" category right now, simply because I'm too low-energy to devote time to something I'm not really, really wanting to do. I understand if you don't want to, though!

Hi! To be quite honest I'd rather stick with the plots I have in my "craving" category right now, simply because I'm too low-energy to devote time to something I'm not really, really wanting to do. I understand if you don't want to, though!
No worries, I completely understand the low-energy feel! I was actually a bit interested in the Hunger Games idea you had though, simply because I've never actually roleplayed with that setting, so I thought it'd be fun to try something new.

Back
Top Bottom